Comments on Profile Post by Wither

1. tranceguy
    tranceguy
    I think drinking gas alone might be lethal enough though ?
    May 18, 2016
  2. Wither
    Wither
    I must symbolize the hatred burning inside of me.
    Or something.
    May 18, 2016
  3. tranceguy
    tranceguy
    I think I can relate to this.

is that like how I must symbolize my love for taco bell by eating taco bell?
    May 18, 2016
  4. Wither
    Wither
    Taco Bell is awful. I would say that you should feel awful, but I already know you'd feel awful for eating it anyways.
    May 18, 2016
  5. tranceguy
    tranceguy
    NOPE CHALUPAS FOR LYFE
    May 18, 2016
  6. Wither
    Wither
    You can not redeem yourself to me.
    May 18, 2016
  7. tranceguy
    tranceguy
    but what if I give you 500 tickets for use at the arcade trade-in booth?
    May 18, 2016
  8. Wither
    Wither
    I prefer non-trad-in arcades.
    You know, the ones with actually fun games.
    May 18, 2016
  9. tranceguy
    tranceguy
    skee ball >>>> lightgun shooters

till the day i die
    May 19, 2016
  10. tranceguy
    tranceguy
    even though I bought time crisis 3 on ps2 because I liked it so much
    May 19, 2016
  11. Wither
    Wither
    If you think lightgun is the only thing, you have not arcade. There are amazing things. Things like pods you get in to simulate a dog fight.
    May 19, 2016
  12. Wither
    Wither
    Also just normal arcade cabinet games.
    May 19, 2016
  13. Wither
    Wither
    I thought I was ready, Fox. I thought I was.
    But i was not. They're fucking atrocious. Almost every one of these newfag posts make me feel bad. it's not even like old FaF where when these guys joined up and started spreading their awfulness, we'd just shoo them off. If I were to speak out, I'd be the only fucking one. I'm the minority. It's weird and i don't like it. :c
    May 19, 2016
  14. Wither
    Wither
    I also haven't found where to fit in on Phoenixed. With whats been happening in my life, it kind of leaves me with... nothing. Also, since i work in a school, in a week it's over. that won't even keep me occupied. I'm so fucked, man.
    May 19, 2016
  15. tranceguy
    tranceguy
    fighting games are good but don't you want ring pops????
    May 19, 2016
  16. tranceguy
    tranceguy
    we were all newfags once.

my first forum experience was in late 2002; I was 12

please don't ask for a link
    May 19, 2016
  17. Wither
    Wither
    Not really. I prefer memories over objects. More importantly, i don't like ringpops.
    May 19, 2016
  18. Wither
    Wither
    May 19, 2016
  19. Wither
    Wither
    I know exactly why I'm here. I'm out of every friend I had and this was my old comfort zone. This place helped me out of my depression and gave me friends. I care about this place because of it. That's why I came back.

And you're right, I don't have to agree with everything. That's completely fine, really. It's just been overwhelming here, lately. It'll blow over, nbd.
    May 19, 2016
  20. Wither
    Wither
    It's less that I think there's no future and more that i have no now. And won't have it for a while. That's disheartening. I'll still try, of course.

What sucks is I didn't just lose a few friends, I lost all of them. With it, I lost myself, really. I was happy, mostly friendly, and had these fun goals ahead of me. Now I have to struggle to be happy (and I've mostly been successful!).
    May 19, 2016