Comments on Profile Post by Fallowfox

1. Wither
    Wither
    Nah. They're not my thing.
    At least not as I am right now. Even in a suit, I couldn't be center of the spotlight.
    Jun 4, 2016
  2. Fallowfox
    Fallowfox
    *directs a spotlight at you*
    Jun 4, 2016
  3. Wither
    Wither
    Nuuuu, staaahhhpp.

Why do you ask, though? You getting one soon?
    Jun 4, 2016
  4. Fallowfox
    Fallowfox
    Sadly not. :c But if I can get an internship this summer, I was contemplating blowing the money on one.
    Jun 4, 2016
  5. Wither
    Wither
    That sounds fun~
    I wish you luck on the internship, mate. You deserve it
    Jun 4, 2016
    Fallowfox likes this.
  6. Fallowfox
    Fallowfox
    Lol, I've already been rejected from 2 positions. I've been interviewed for another and have 2 more waiting. We'll see. :s It's frustrating because some people with really bad degree performance have already found positions. My performance is a little better than average, and nobody is giving me a place. (yet) ;^;
    Jun 4, 2016
  7. Wither
    Wither
    Aye. Ever hear a reason why?
    Jun 4, 2016
  8. Fallowfox
    Fallowfox
    The first rejection was obvious; I was studying and forgot the time of the interview. When I turned up they'd already given the position to somebody else. I was rejected from the second position because the other candidate had more programming experience than me.
    Jun 4, 2016
  9. Wither
    Wither
    Ah, well, the first problem shouldn't be one anymore ;P

Still hope you the best of luck, there, mate. And hey, congratulations on finishing up the year, eh? That's never easy. Always stressful.
    Jun 4, 2016
  10. Fallowfox
    Fallowfox
    Ha yeah, last exam was a complete trainwreck. ;3
    Jun 4, 2016
  11. Wither
    Wither
    Well, we're both in the same boat. Looking for jobs in summer. I'm learning it's not too easy.
    Jun 4, 2016
  12. Fallowfox
    Fallowfox
    What sort of job are you after?
    Jun 4, 2016
  13. Wither
    Wither
    Well, I still have an IT job at a school. Just need something for the summer times. So, probably anything. I just go work a gas station that's a minute walk from my house :v
    Jun 4, 2016