Comments on Profile Post by Ryan the Rockruff

1. View previous comments
  2. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I point out the cabin, only a few yards away from where we were.* There! I see a cab-GACKH! *The goo froces itself over my mouth, muting my voice.* MMMPH-HMPH!
    Dec 6, 2016
    Frostbyte The Shark likes this.
  3. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    *I'm slowing down by this point. You can't see my eyes anymore as the goo starts covering my face. I'm breathing heavily. Unable to see, I'm about to run into the wall of the cabin instead of the door.*
    Dec 6, 2016
    Ryan the Rockruff likes this.
  4. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I see you about to run into the wall and turn your head, making you run through the door and knocking it down. We fall on the floor, seperateing once again from each other.* Mmph.
    Dec 6, 2016
  5. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    *I lie there, unable to see.* Lumin! Lumin! We need help! Please!
    *A silver/gray cat was in the room*
    Lumin: Oh my goodness! Frost! *She moves over to me. I can't hear her with goo in my ears, I just keep calling.*
    Dec 6, 2016
  6. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I continue to struggle with the goo, fighting for my own life as Lumin goes to help you. I can feel the goo slowly push its way into my mouth and nose, closing my breathing off.* HMMMMMM!
    Dec 6, 2016
  7. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    *She picks me up, and the goo covers my mouth before I can say anymore. She walks off with me in her arms. Your sight begins to get fuzzy from lack of air. You are sure this is the end as you begin to pass out. You are out for what seems like ages, until you feel a warm wetness surrounding you.*
    Dec 6, 2016
  8. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *My vision fades away slowly, showin me Lumin carrying you away before it all goes black. I wake up slowly, still feeling woozy from the lack of air. I feel something warm and wet surronding my body and panic.*
    Dec 6, 2016
  9. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    *It's bright at first, but as your vision clears, you see that you and I are in a large hot tub, almost like a cauldron. The water is murky, and you can see Lumin in the background brushing goo out of her fur.
    Dec 6, 2016
  10. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I lift myself up a bit, only to slip back into near unconsicousness. I level myself out before asking Lumin a clear question* W-what happened and where are we?
    Dec 6, 2016
  11. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    *She jumps a bit when you surprise her, but then grabs a towel and wraps herself in it.*
    Lumin: Oh, you poor thing. You're safe now. You are at my house, and the goo can't hurt you anymore. I wasn't sure if you would survive. It had almost choked the life out of you.
    Dec 6, 2016
  12. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    I-it almost did? Wow, thank you, for everything. *I give a quick smile, which disappears when another thought goes through my head, worrying me.* What about Frost? A-and what happened to the goo?
    Dec 6, 2016
  13. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Lumin: Oh, Frostbyte is fine. *She motions to the unconscious shark.* Buy you've probably never seen him not covered by goo.
    Dec 6, 2016
  14. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    I've never seen him without goo on him, period. He risked his life for me. He deserves his rest. But you haven't answered my last question. What happened to the goo?
    Dec 6, 2016
  15. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    *She grins* You're sitting in it.
    Dec 6, 2016
  16. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    What?!?!? *I jump out of the tub and land on the floor, freaking the hell out* Why would you make us sit in it?!?! After what it did to us!!!
    Dec 6, 2016
  17. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Oh! I should have worded that better. You were just in a bath and I was washing it off of you. Goo becomes perfectly harmless in my special mixture. That goo was a special strain that I was experimenting with.
    Dec 6, 2016
  18. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    So...it's safe? *I poke my hand back into the tub and into the goo, feeling it squish in his paw.* Well, you could've told me that before I jumped out in a panic.
    Dec 6, 2016
  19. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Sorry I'm a little air-headed sometimes. I should have remembered you guys were traumatized. Yes it's safe, just as long it is I don't let it dry out again before I bottle it up
    Dec 6, 2016
  20. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    Alright, so what can I do for now while I wait for Frost to wake up? *I still sounded worried, about both Frost and the goo.*
    Dec 7, 2016
  21. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Hmm.. *She puts a finger to her chin in thought* You could strain out the goo from the mixture you guys were sitting in. Orrr.. *She gets a crazy look in her eye.* You could help me out with some science!
    Dec 7, 2016
  22. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I don't notice the crazy look in her eyes, which was a big mistake, and shrugged my shoulders.* I guess I could help you out with some science.
    Dec 7, 2016
  23. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Eeee! I haven't had someone to help with experiments since last week when Frosty got that goo on himself.
    Ok, one moment... *She goes over to a cabinet and searches through some jars. They all have strange names like; Gloopy Glop, and one says DO NOT OPEN. She grabs and empty looking jar and tosses it to you. You can see some small things inside.
    Dec 7, 2016
  24. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I have a look of worry on my face, knowing what might be coming next. When I heard you mention the goo getting onto Frost last time, that's when I asked,* Um, you mean that the last time you experimented, Frost got that goo on him?
    Dec 7, 2016
  25. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Yep, he knocked over a bottle.. Or maybe I did.. I don't remember.. And it got all over him. Seemed safe enough at first. But then here you guys come all covered in it.
    Dec 7, 2016
  26. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    Yeah, I think it was my fault. You see, he gave me some goo to use, just for the heck of it. But I think it has something to do with both of us using the same goo.
    Dec 7, 2016
  27. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Interesting! *She claps her paws together and grabs a notebook.* And the goo was perfectly normal until you shared it?
    Dec 7, 2016
  28. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    Yeah. Only a little while after he shared it with me, everything was fine. Do you think it could be because we were both using it at the same time?
    Dec 7, 2016
  29. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Hmm.. *She taps her pencil on her chin a few times.* Perhaps we could try putting the goo back on you too to test it out. Maybe on you first, then him.
    Dec 7, 2016
  30. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I slightly panicked a bit, realizing I'll put back on the goo that nearly killed me. But I had to, for Frost's sake.* Alright, let's do it.
    Dec 7, 2016
  31. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    *She looks a little disappointed when you don't help her test whatever is in the jar, but it is quickly overshadowed by the excitement of doing a different experiment. She grabs a few strainers and gives you one.* Ok, we just need to strain the goo out of the bath and put it back into a container.
    Dec 7, 2016
  32. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I give a curt nod towards her, kinda excited about what was coming up. I then remembered the jar in my hand, and wonder what is inside it.* Hey, why don't we work on this? *I wave the jar in her direction*
    Dec 7, 2016
  33. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    *She claps her paws again, completely forgetting the goo experiment once more.* These. *She grabs the jar and begins walking around the room with it.* Are fleas. But not ordinary fleas. They only eat dirt and grime in your fur, keeping it nice and clean. At least.. they should..
    Dec 7, 2016
  34. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I gave a strange look into the jar, seeing the black fleas jump around in there. I pulled my head away and looked at Lumin.* What do you mean 'they should' ?
    Dec 7, 2016
  35. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Well. I've tried testing them on myself. They don't seem to like me very much... Maybe it's the dye I use to keep my coat silver and shiny? *She writes that possibility down on her note pad.*
    Dec 7, 2016
  36. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I thought for a moment, thinking about the experiment, and snapped my fingers* I have an idea. Why don't you try them on me? My fur is natural, so we can be able to do the test.
    Dec 7, 2016
  37. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Yay! *She wastes no time and pops the jar open, dumping the flecks on you before you have time to react.*
    Dec 7, 2016
  38. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    Hey! What the f@$& was that for?!?!? *I can feel the fleas crawling through my fur, doing what I hope they were made for.*
    Dec 7, 2016
  39. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Oh, I thought you said to test them on you? *She looks at you for a split second, before running to get a magnifying glass. She starts fingering through your fur, looking around without any regard for personal space. You can feel the fleas working. It is giving you chills, but it doesn't itch like normal fleas.*
    Dec 7, 2016
  40. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I feel my face go a bright red as she just looked through my fur, examining the fleas living on my fur.* I was okay with the experimenting on me part, but give me a warning before you do that again, okay?
    Dec 7, 2016
  41. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Sure, sure.. *She says absentmindedly.* Man, they're really going at it. You'll be super clean in no time.
    Dec 7, 2016
  42. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    I hope so. I don't want my hair falling off for these reasons. *I watched as the fleas continued to work on my fur, making the dark brown appear brighter.*
    Dec 7, 2016
  43. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Here. *She ruffles around in her drawers and pulls out a silver bottle.* If you ever need to get them off, I'm sure this will do the trick.
    Dec 7, 2016
  44. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I take the bottle from her, examining the small silver bottle.* Well, here goes nothing. *I pop the cork off and dump the liquid all over my body, giving off a weird smell.*
    Dec 7, 2016
  45. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    *Your fur takes on a silver sheen, but you can feel the fleas jumping off you. Lumin holds up the jar and sprays something inside. You can see the fleas jump in, attracted to whatever that was before she puts the lid back on.*
    Dec 7, 2016
  46. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I look down at my body fur, now taking a silver color, and dust off the rest of the fleas off of me. I look at her before saying,* Wow, that actually worked. What was that stuff I poured on myself?
    Dec 7, 2016
  47. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    *She gives a small shrug.* Just some stuff I make from the plants I find in the northern hills mixed with silver dust. It makes fur nice and shiny. Too bad the fleas don't work while you have in on. Thank you for helping me test those!
    Dec 7, 2016
  48. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    Yeah, no problem. *I shake my fur like a wet dog, and fleas start flying off and scurry towards the jar.* So, should we do the other experiment or no?
    Dec 9, 2016
  49. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte: *Starts waking up.*
    Dec 9, 2016
  50. Ryan the Rockruff
    Ryan the Rockruff
    *I walk back over to the room we started in and see Frost waking up* Frost, you're awake!
    Dec 9, 2016
  51. Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte The Shark
    Frostbyte: *Groggily* Ugh... Oh... Sweet! You're alright!
    Dec 10, 2016