Comments on Profile Post by LupusFamilia

1. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    Yes I'm new to this also. But I've always wanted to be able to really do it. Also anime but that's a different story. Ya there are alot still on here but not as much as I thought would be but it's koolz.im fine ...Ty for asking.how are you doing? I'm from the United States....State West Virginia.how about you?
    Feb 13, 2017
  2. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    Im a german,or how internet call us,a Nazi.I withunder are here to change the scene.Was mainly a gamer even though i dont were on any cons/forums...Main im just a videogames-fan.But in the last time the Games changes... people changed...
    Feb 17, 2017
  3. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    meanwhile its just like coming on to bitching around like"Fuck yself" "Fuck yself first" "IG0tTh3Bigg35t Ub3RRRc0k!11!"...So i changed the scene. Also im Wolf-Addicted. So where to hide better than in the furdom? ^^ Im doing great so far but I guess that will change again soon...
    Feb 17, 2017
  4. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    Just adsking is taht you in the pp?
    Feb 17, 2017
  5. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    Pp?Ya I'm a gamer also and into anime but I've been a fan of the fur for awhile I guess.hoping this year I can.also if you go to the form pages there should be one about the places they have there conz at plus a link to click which gives a good reference to all of them if you can't find it just let me know I'll paste and copy it for you tonight on here.
    Feb 18, 2017
  6. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    Feb 18, 2017
  7. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    Um theres a part missed in your commetn i guess. Dont quite get it what u men... but its fine ill look in the link i guess...
    Also nice to have another hybrid like me here ^^
    Feb 18, 2017
    Cerberus326 likes this.
  8. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    Yes there are parts missing because I didn't know that there's a limit to how many words you can say at once lol
    Feb 21, 2017
  9. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    Hopefully that site helped you out?
    Feb 21, 2017
  10. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    And the pp...No I wanted it to be but one day it might :-)
    Feb 21, 2017
  11. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    Just came to the main wiki site with it, does that means youre in the wiki community?^^
    Reply limitation is 450 symbols btw.
    Feb 21, 2017
  12. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    Haha jstu hope for ye without that girl then... she just takes ye money and runs away ^^
    Feb 21, 2017
    Cerberus326 likes this.
  13. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    Ya I know lol . I haven't had a g.f. for about three years now. It sucks not having some one crullup next to.anx to the wiki question no im not yet.
    Feb 21, 2017
  14. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    Just take your console, she not eeveen gives contradicts :P
    Feb 21, 2017
  15. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    Lmbo.thats funny stuff.so what have you been into lately.also which events this year you thinking of going to?Just wondering
    Feb 23, 2017
  16. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    No one yet, im not much of a society/community person... well, maybe i'll try sĀ“that rock nightclub again ^^ Further i just came half an hour too early to work today... now had a chilly breakfast and waiting for my work task to roll on... oh, i also managed to draw some good stuff during the week ^^'
    Feb 24, 2017
    Cerberus326 likes this.
  17. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    The cookies malfunctioning here... hope thats not cause this stupid internet manager HQ pressed down our harddrives...
    time somewhat flies today... already first of 8 hours over and i still feel like just came in here^^
    Feb 24, 2017
  18. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    Sorry I haven't been on lately and able to reply back to you been working everyday plus long hours and it's been snowing and raining every day too.it sucksssss.
    Mar 3, 2017
  19. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    O ya that's koolz about the drawing and trying to go out all so I'm the same I don't really get to go out or talk in public to hardly anyone.
    Mar 3, 2017
  20. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    Same prob here. Will not be on muuch next time cause I needed to take a learning block for latest Technics now... lear learn and homeworks from here to nevada... sucks as fuck.
    Mar 8, 2017
    Cerberus326 likes this.
  21. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    And yes its anyway too dangerous nowdays to just step out for a talk lol... chance is high the next one you talking to is thinking youre mad or trying to rob ye.
    Mar 8, 2017
  22. Cerberus326
    Cerberus326
    Yes very true it's crazy how you can't just be normal and be able to talk to most out there.so sad. But I'm still going to be friendly some people think I'm nieve or something
    Mar 8, 2017
  23. LupusFamilia
    LupusFamilia
    Me meanwhile just slides away in hope that no asshat follows me tryin to thieve from my backpack... big cities suck
    Mar 10, 2017
    Cerberus326 likes this.