Submission Problem: Личные данные

Discussion in 'Main Site & Forum Support' started by VolcharaVlad, Feb 27, 2017.

1. VolcharaVlad

VolcharaVlad New Member

Добрый день, помогите пожалуйста.
    У многих на сайте видел личные фотографии, представления - идентификатор профиля. Примеры на фото:
    upload_2017-2-27_16-6-22.png
    upload_2017-2-27_16-5-19.png
    В которых помещаются личные фотографии пользователей (справа - идентификатор профиля), а поскольку я здесь совсем недавно на furaffinity у меня и возник вопрос, а как мне это сделать - на своей странице upload_2017-2-27_16-8-13.png
    Помогите пожалуйста.

2. jayhusky

jayhusky Well-Known Member

To set a profile photo;
    1. You need to upload the image you wish to use to your scraps folder
    2. then Click this link
    3. Scroll to the "Profile ID" section and click the dropdown (it will say "Disabled" to begin with)
    4. Select the file from the dropdown and scroll to bottom of page, click "Update profile information"
    5. Done, go to your profile and it should show up.

3. jayhusky

That is because you did not upload to scraps folder

When you upload a file there is a small checkbox on the page where you input the title and description called "Put in Scraps", make sure that is checked.

Assuming the submission you uploaded is the one you want to use as your profile picture, go to it's page and click "Edit info"

Then select the checkbox and save the changes.

The checkbox will look something like this (my page looks a little different as I'm using the beta template, but the wording is correct./

Help.png

4. VolcharaVlad

VolcharaVlad New Member

[Цитата="jayhusky, должность: 5672787, член: 5438"], чтобы установить фото профиля;
    1. Вам нужно загрузить изображение, которое вы хотите использовать для ваших скрап папку
    2. затем , нажмите на эту ссылку
    3. Найдите раздел "профиль" и нажмите на раскрывающийся список (он будет говорить "инвалид", чтобы начать с)
    4. Выберите файл из списка и перейдите к нижней части страницы, нажмите кнопку "обновить профиль информации"
    5. Выполнена, зайдите в свой профиль и это должно проявляться.
    [/Цитата]
    А что, если он мне не позволяет мне раскрыть список?
    upload_2017-2-27_17-13-6.png
    Что мне тогда делать?

5. jayhusky

See my post above:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  6. VolcharaVlad

VolcharaVlad New Member

А Вы используете платную версию сайта или бесплатную. У меня просто бесплатная версия сайта.
    А скажите, пожалуйста, как удалять фото, попробую начать по новой.

7. VolcharaVlad

VolcharaVlad New Member

[Цитата="VolcharaVlad, должность: 5672806, член: 107891"][Цитата="jayhusky, должность: 5672787, член: 5438"], чтобы установить фото профиля;
    1. Вам нужно загрузить изображение, которое вы хотите использовать для ваших скрап папку
    2. затем , нажмите на эту ссылку
    3. Найдите раздел "профиль" и нажмите на раскрывающийся список (он будет говорить "инвалид", чтобы начать с)
    4. Выберите файл из списка и перейдите к нижней части страницы, нажмите кнопку "обновить профиль информации"
    5. Выполнена, зайдите в свой профиль и это должно проявляться.
    [/Цитата]
    А что, если он мне не позволяет мне раскрыть список?
    [Прикрепить=полный]17013[/прикрепить]
    Что мне тогда делать?[/Цитата]
    Всё, кажется сделал. А скажите, как удалять не нужные фотографии и ненужные папки??

8. jayhusky

No, my version of the site is free also, it's just an alternate template that the site supports. That's all.

To delete the unwanted pictures folder, click the link below and click the "Delete" button next to the folder name.

User control panel -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  9. VolcharaVlad

VolcharaVlad New Member

Всё увидел, спасибо.

10. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

Наблюдать за диалогом русича и англояза, that's quite amusing

11. jayhusky

How it is amusing? (I only got part of your message)

12. VolcharaVlad

VolcharaVlad New Member

Бывает )))

13. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

Welp, I'm fluent in both Russian and English, and seeing two dudes trying to communicate with each other via Google Translate, all while being capable to read both original and screwed up versions of the text, was quite funny :D

14. jayhusky

Oh i see, I know a very, very small amount of Russian, so I got little snippets of the messages, but I did use GT to get a look at the full message(s).

It worked though didn't it? Between us we managed to solve the issue, even if we were communicating in two different languages.

15. VolcharaVlad

VolcharaVlad New Member

Да ))))) Ну тем не менее проблема решена и то ладно )))

jayhusky likes this.