Page 219 of 249 FirstFirst ... 119169194209215216217218219220221222223229244 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 6221

Thread: Mini rants for everyone!

2,500 Club
    Species
    Wolf
    This
    This'd 222 Times in 149 Posts

Default Re: Mini rants for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Onnes View Post
    Given your consistently hilarious low opinion of women, I might make the suggestion that you should either try dating men or join the clergy.
    Oh, hell no on the first idea. I've got the Mr. Yuck face just thinking about that option. I may just tolerate women but what you just suggested is a path I am NOT interested in going down. I guess I'll just accept this stupid holiday as one of the necessary evils of life and move on. I know full well that it's only 24 hours and we'll all go back to normal life afterwards.

Son of a WHORE! 2,500 Club Lunar's Avatar
    Species
    Estimated Bovine Prophet
    This
    This'd 362 Times in 186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrylWolf View Post
    Oh, hell no on the first idea. I've got the Mr. Yuck face just thinking about that option. I may just tolerate women but what you just suggested is a path I am NOT interested in going down. I guess I'll just accept this stupid holiday as one of the necessary evils of life and move on. I know full well that it's only 24 hours and we'll all go back to normal life afterwards.
    Why do you hate women so much? The hell are you, Francis Tumblety? Edit: Never mind, read your post. Not every woman is like that, y'know. I know people say that a lot, but I don't think I'm materialistic at all. Know what my girlfriend and I are doing tomorrow? Going to her house to watch movies, and I'm giving her a hand-made fleece blanket.
    Last edited by Lunar; 02-13-2012 at 09:15 PM.
    http://forums.furaffinity.net/signaturepics/sigpic46582_6.gif
    ~Sig pic by Ackkal/Ziggy and Kloe, avatar from a ref sheet by Zuckerdachs. Check them out!~
    ~Oral sex: if it doesn't look like a daemon is being exorcised from her body, you're doing it wrong.~

2,500 Club
    Species
    Wolf
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    Why do you hate women so much? The hell are you, Francis Tumblety? Edit: Never mind, read your post. Not every woman is like that, y'know. I know people say that a lot, but I don't think I'm materialistic at all. Know what my girlfriend and I are doing tomorrow? Going to her house to watch movies, and I'm giving her a hand-made fleece blanket.
    Oh no, if you're insinuating that I'm Jack the Ripper then you're so wrong it isn't even funny. Jack the Ripper was a misogynist in every sense of the word because he hated women so much that he killed them. Many rap songs are misogynist because they promote violence against women when they don't submit to male authority. I would never kill a woman or force her to do anything that she was not comfortable with and I can't stress that enough. If anything, I'd protect a woman in that situation from being abused or killed. I would owe them that much debt in that case, as they would be fellow human beings in need. And if they felt a need to love me, I'd accept it but the main issue is trust.

That being said, I see these Valentine's commercials in which these men pay for these obligatory gifts like diamond rings- which are themselves overinflated rocks mined in some of Africa's most oppressive countries with the money used to proplong the suffering of many individuals- and it does make me wonder if it's worth it to have a girlfriend.

Son of a WHORE! 2,500 Club Lunar's Avatar
    Species
    Estimated Bovine Prophet
    This
    This'd 362 Times in 186 Posts

Gold-digger =/= girlfriend. I personally am really uncomfortable when people spend money on me.
    http://forums.furaffinity.net/signaturepics/sigpic46582_6.gif
    ~Sig pic by Ackkal/Ziggy and Kloe, avatar from a ref sheet by Zuckerdachs. Check them out!~
    ~Oral sex: if it doesn't look like a daemon is being exorcised from her body, you're doing it wrong.~

Species
    Skin Painter
    This
    This'd 1,618 Times in 671 Posts

That being said, I see these Valentine's commercials in which these men pay for these obligatory gifts like diamond rings- which are themselves overinflated rocks mined in some of Africa's most oppressive countries with the money used to proplong the suffering of many individuals- and it does make me wonder if it's worth it to have a girlfriend.
    Don't you see the problem here? You are taking stereotypes you see in popular media and projecting them onto the entire population in question. It need not be explained why this is idiotic.
    Avatar from the Hugo-winning Digger comic by Ursula Vernon.

Witch Princess 2,500 Club Kaamos's Avatar
    Species
    Moogle
    This
    This'd 636 Times in 223 Posts

Oh man, bideo gaems, get killed by one enemy just as another drops health. FUCK. Hey let's drop two bosses in a fucking tiny ass corridor while other guys shoot the fuck out of you and drop grenades on your ass.

Also, sword to face = ~1/4 health damage, rifle butt to the face = ~1/2 health damage + knockback. What the fuck.

and is there a trick to just quick editing a post on the same page? It's like, sometimes it just lets me quick edit, but the majority of the time it tosses me into the advanced editor.

2,500 Club
    Species
    Wolf
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Onnes View Post
    Don't you see the problem here? You are taking stereotypes you see in popular media and projecting them onto the entire population in question. It need not be explained why this is idiotic.
    Yet there has to be a reason why these advertisements continue to make money for the advertisers. And why Twilight is such a huge success, even as it misses however many waves of feminism there has been. No matter how much we men hate these anti-feminist ads and books (especially the ones telling us how treating money like fertilizer is attractive), they continue to move products so there must be some element of truth to them. In spite of all this talk about women wanting independence for their own lives, the success of the Twilight series, in which all the interesting, well-rounded characters are exclusively male and all the flat, overly submissive characters (and readers) are exclusively female, tells a different story. The series doesn't have a Rogue or a Uhura or a Hermione Granger who is going to take initiative- no we end up with the lead female being a housewife to an asexual vampire. In spite of all these stories about women being unique and perhaps wanting practical gifts, the diamond ring being presented as the very expensive panacea to cure a man his singleness tells a different story. And in spite of all these news stories I read about women wanting to advance, three days a week I go into a Trigonometry class of two dozen students and see only five female students the whole time I'm there. It can't be THAT difficult to accomplish.

Gentlecolts... Forum Legend TechnoGypsy's Avatar
    Species
    Purple
    This
    This'd 163 Times in 98 Posts

I find myself with twelve desktops.
    Yep, dual monitors with Deskspace (Which gives each screen six desktops which rotate on a cube)

What to do with them all...
    Tea first, ASK QUESTIONS LATER!
    Quote Originally Posted by This is Tides View Post
    Techno can have whoever the fuck he wants
    Profile pic is credit to featherfox2

I does what I says on the box. IT'S OVER 9,000!!!1!!11! AlexInsane's Avatar
    Species
    Hurr durr, I'mma grizzly burr
    This
    This'd 360 Times in 190 Posts

Depressed.
    "The time has come," the Walrus said, "To shut you all the fuck up."
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting For God
    "Hellooo! Anyone in?"
    "No, we're all dead and buried and gone to Hell!"
    "If there's one thing I'm positive about, it's being negative."

Witch Princess 2,500 Club Kaamos's Avatar
    Species
    Moogle
    This
    This'd 636 Times in 223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlexInsane View Post
    Depressed.
    Kifflom.

You are happy, you just don’t know it - FACT!

Rotten moderation The 5,000 Club Sarcastic Coffeecup's Avatar
    Species
    Common Sense
    This
    This'd 1,510 Times in 840 Posts

In school, hour before the class starts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godhatesfurries.com
    Furryism is like an onion. Consider an onion - it has layers upon layers of skin that can be peeled away. Furryism is like that, but instead of layers of onion skins furryism has layers upon layers of what is scientifically known as "Horrible disgusting shit". And, like an onion, as you peel away more and more layers of horrible disgusting shit you tend to start weeping uncontrollably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawna View Post
    I'm sensing some serious fedora here...

I does what I says on the box. IT'S OVER 9,000!!!1!!11! AlexInsane's Avatar
    Species
    Hurr durr, I'mma grizzly burr
    This
    This'd 360 Times in 190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaamos View Post
    Kifflom.

You are happy, you just don’t know it - FACT!
    If someone happy came near me I'd give them a good kick in the ass.

*sulk*
    "The time has come," the Walrus said, "To shut you all the fuck up."
    "Hellooo! Anyone in?"
    "No, we're all dead and buried and gone to Hell!"
    "If there's one thing I'm positive about, it's being negative."

Species
    Monster
    This
    This'd 37 Times in 21 Posts

Well.
    Fuck my morning.

I get up, wash my hair... and get ready to dry it.

I notice an odd glow.
    The hairdryer begins to shoot sparks.
    I didn't burn myself, thankfully, or light my hair up, but FUCK. So, I'm now wearing a winter hat in an effort to force my hair to NOT frizz up and curl like mad while it dries.
    x-x
    I like having short hair, but fuckkkkk

resident spaceship The 5,000 Club
    This
    This'd 1,476 Times in 700 Posts

Going out to eat at a buffet when I've been feeling sick lately was a stupid idea.
    Fiance and I wanted to just do this before Valentines, because our only mode of transportation was going to be busy for the actual day.
    In the end, I had maybe ONE plate. Didn't even fill it that much, and didn't eat much on it. Which is weird for me, because I can go through like 3-5 FULL plates, no problem. Couldn't even drink my tea, before I started feeling so sick to my stomach.
    Fiance got full, though. Which is good. At least it wasn't a complete waste of our money. And at least we got out and did something different.
    I'm taking a break from FAF, because of personal conflicts.

But it's okay, because you can still hit me up on Weasyl,
    or on their forums.

It's been fun, kids.

ladies~ Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Species
    hyena
    This
    This'd 1,763 Times in 940 Posts

Pretty sure one of the rats I got came to me sick. I've separated her and will take her back to the rescue today. I would offer to foster her but with a dog, a kid, and sporadic transportation, I don't really feel comfortable doing that.
    The other rats are fine from what I can tell. I rearranged the cage last night to give them more things to play with and hide in and they seem to be enjoying themselves (I'm pretty sure if my lack of sleep is any indication).

Rats are really exhausting, especially when you want to create GIANT SENSORY WONDERLANDS.

those who fear tomorrow You Have Taken the Lead triage's Avatar
    Species
    real
    This
    This'd 161 Times in 102 Posts

All of the restaurants except for McDonald's are overcrowded, meaning that if you get a craving for Pad Thai, sushi, or German sausage on this day, Lord help you trying to find a seat at one of the high-end restaurants, all congested by a bunch of people who celebrate this stupid holiday. And you can't go the grocery store to pick up food the day before either because every single male in the city is picking up their gifts at the local stores. And then there's all those diamond commercials which give me the impression that no matter what girlfriend I have, she will absolutely need a thousand-dollar African-imported rock to be satisfied. I don't see the value in these stupid rocks, these needless stuffed animals holding hearts, the need for plagiarizing a Shakespearean sonnet (give the Bard some respect) every single year. I don't like the thought of guys having to buy their girlfriends' loyalty every year, as though this one day is supposed to make up for an entire year of thanklessness. But then again, I'm male and there is no redeeming quality in this overpriced holiday anyway but I can't find any women who agree with me that they hate Valentine's too. We're the ones who have to pay for this stupid thing.
    you seem like a charming person

Species
    Dragon
    This
    This'd 419 Times in 244 Posts

Inflation down my arse!

The bank of England just pumped £50 billion in QE into a shrinking economy, and they want us to believe inflation is going down?

My arse!

Prince of Wolves The 5,000 Club Fenrari's Avatar
    Species
    Maple Wolf
    This
    This'd 432 Times in 239 Posts

Oh god it was freezing last night/this morning. I'm in North Florida MAKE THE COLD GO AWAY! NOW!

Species
    Dragon
    This
    This'd 419 Times in 244 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eNg0_KMdZ0

What's a few million deaths because developing nations cannot afford the pharmaceutical companies price tags, when there are patents to protect?

Exterminieren! Exterminieren! The 5,000 Club Kit H. Ruppell's Avatar
    Species
    Foxyfluff
    This
    This'd 883 Times in 482 Posts

I just Googled my real name 20 minutes ago. Top result was a discussion on generalanytopic by some girl that knew me in middle school. 'Social leper' I was called. 'I guess he hasn't gone psycho and killed anyone' etc... Since 2006, this has been floating around the internet. No wonder a job is so hard to find.
    I want to hunt her down and kick out her cunt fangs.
    "Equality"
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9876-7854
    Glorious Kushtor!

Moral Minority 2,500 Club Kellie Gator's Avatar
    Species
    Anti-Fag
    This
    This'd 743 Times in 348 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kit H. Ruppell View Post
    I just Googled my real name 20 minutes ago. Top result was a discussion on generalanytopic by some girl that knew me in middle school. 'Social leper' I was called. 'I guess he hasn't gone psycho and killed anyone' etc... Since 2006, this has been floating around the internet. No wonder a job is so hard to find.
    Fucking hell. At least try to call her or contact her in some way if you know how and sort this shit out with her, she shouldn't be able to get away with something like that.
    SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazen View Post
    What happened, did another doctor give you his professional opinion which prompted you to respond with FUK DA SYSTEM and swallow an entire bottle of estrogen pills?

22. The Following 2 Users agree with Kellie Gator's Post:

Tylenol ain't working 2,500 Club Dreaming's Avatar
    Species
    I'm not a cat!
    This
    This'd 563 Times in 358 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kit H. Ruppell View Post
    You could report the thread to an admin on that site? They should remove it but by now it's probably on all the internet archives (I don't think the archives turn up in search results though). I dunno, that seems like a very serious thing right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiShi_Sukoro View Post
    FA is just pissing me the FUCK off.

Za Rodinu! Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Species
    Rifleman
    This
    This'd 5,446 Times in 2,511 Posts

Try do what Dreaming said, Kit.

Anyway, I Googled myself and I am so glad that it all directs to completely different people with the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRob View Post
    I value my opinions and they're being attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilmeleon View Post
    I get emotional as I take being a furry seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoneer View Post
    What we don't need is yes men. Opinions and ideas of all kinds are are welcomed.

Species
    Wolf
    This
    This'd 81 Times in 53 Posts

It's Valentine's day and I have no one to claim as my valentine. :c

Rotten moderation The 5,000 Club Sarcastic Coffeecup's Avatar
    Species
    Common Sense
    This
    This'd 1,510 Times in 840 Posts

My pc got in mind it won't run Tribes II.
    The fuck pc? you are pimped. By all means you should run it
    Quote Originally Posted by Godhatesfurries.com
    Furryism is like an onion. Consider an onion - it has layers upon layers of skin that can be peeled away. Furryism is like that, but instead of layers of onion skins furryism has layers upon layers of what is scientifically known as "Horrible disgusting shit". And, like an onion, as you peel away more and more layers of horrible disgusting shit you tend to start weeping uncontrollably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawna View Post
    I'm sensing some serious fedora here...

Thread Information