Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking Requests

Lone Wolf
    This
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile Taking Requests

[EDIT6] Done with school, so requests are now open again until the end of May.
    _________
    [EDIT5]
    Okay, derped a bit. Didn't get what I wanted to this weekend, and I've got some class work for the next couple of days, but I'll continue working on these when I get a chance. Hopefully I'll be able to get something up by the end of this week. For the time being, requests are now closed.
    _________
    [EDIT4]
    Hey, just wanted to give everyone an update. Requests arestill open atm and will probably remain open throughout the weekend. And I'll probably post my first finished piece Saturday (it's Cynthia). I finished inking it and it just looked so plain...so I couldn't help myself and I colored it. Soooo these will probably all be colored...yay! (Watercolored.)
    [EDIT3] AAAAAH You guys are awesome. So many cool characters. I've started like...7. Some are partially inked, others still a rough sketch, but they'll get there. But I haven't turned anyone down yet. Keep em comin'?
    [EDIT1] Well, it looks like I need more practice than I thought, so I'm taking a shot at everyone whose posted thus far. Other than that, you guys can keep requesting. Huzzah!

Howdy-do. Although I love to draw, I haven't drawn furs in a while so I've found that I'm a tad bit out of practice. To brush up, I'll be taking a few requests for fursonas and characters and whatnot.

All I ask is that you provide a reference image and a quick description of their personality. I'll just be picking and choosing which ever I think will be most interesting to draw, although if the character is ridiculously complicated, I may not take your request. I'll do a few, but I don't have a set number in mind, so feel free to post until I feel that I've picked enough requests for the time being, at which point I will inform you guys and I'll probably just post saying which ones I do choose to draw.

These will be hand drawn, probably inked, and maaaaybe colored (this is a very big maybe, so don't count on it). Full body.
    Remember, I reserve the right to pick and choose, so please don't take it personally if I don't take your request.

So, post on!
    Last edited by Kaleidosquid; 05-12-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Species
    Gryphon
    This
    This'd 5 Times in 4 Posts

Default Re: Taking Requests

Oh, would you be up for doodling one of my characters, please?

I'm not sure what you like to draw, so I'll give you a couple choices. You're welcome to draw either one.

*Scooty practically embodies awkward. He's kind of shy, but a good natured fellow. He's a huge biology nerd, and can usually be found studying or hanging around outdoors.

*Aqui is quiet and often timid and sad, because she's had a rather rough life. She loves to dance, though (modern dance/contemporary ballet are her favorite). She's happiest when she's dancing or with her 3-year-old son Zee. (Fun, irrelevant side note: Aqui and Scooty are neighbors, and Scooty babysits Zee.)

Thanks in advance if you decide to draw for me!

My gif animation doesn't work 2,500 Club RayO_ElGatubelo's Avatar
    Species
    Nosebleeding Black Jaguar
    This
    This'd 286 Times in 172 Posts

You may want to try Cynthia.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6783662/

The character is a CEO of an online retail company who gets everything she wants with werecat magic that she acquired in high school, and used to do vain stuff like give herself a flawless figure with huge breasts and stuff. She is outwardly friendly and polite, almost trap-like in her demeanor; people who know her know that she can act like a real bitch. Very possessive and demanding of men who do decide to date her. Short-tempered and bound to be get angry over the pettiest of things. Can become sadistic and merciless in her treatment of people who dissapoint her. Appears to have become mad with the power that werecat magic has bestowed upon her.

Hope you like her and thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Fundie
    I remember when gay used to be used in fine pieces of literature, now its been hijacked by sodomites to promote homosexuality as "normal"
    Quote Originally Posted by Response
    I remember when bigots had a hard time disseminating hate. Now one only has to log onto Twitter to hear their bile.
    My Characters

Fights for the Users Post Crusader Kohaku Chimaera's Avatar
    Species
    Gaian Chimaera
    This
    Agreed With 3 Times in 1 Post

If you want to give Ko or Haku a shot, their refs are in my sig. They're kind of...Two versions of the same person, if that makes sense? Their personalities and overall differences are listed in this ref here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7584354

You're welcome to give their merged form a shot, though!

Please and thank you~ :3

Avatar by Soryane Post Crusader Viridis's Avatar
    Species
    Coyote
    This
    This'd 49 Times in 32 Posts

Here, what do you think about this?

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7567799

The personality is included with the ref sheet.

You're awesome for offering free art. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yago
    I gotta find an X for bitches to love, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldino
    One does not simply yiff into mordor!

cat, I'm a kitty cat Post Crusader Affexion's Avatar
    Species
    cat
    This
    This'd 9 Times in 8 Posts

Thanks for the chance!
    My refs are in my sig....
    personalities
    Likes: Music, Anumals, Nature, Dancing, Romance, Sex, Cosplay, Dress up and fashion

Dislikes: Meanness, rudeness, Judgemental people, people who don't read.

Bio: Affexion, as her name implies is one of the most affectionate kitties you will ever meet. Always the life of the party, sometimes it's hard to keep her in one place for very long, She just needed to dance in the middle of your sentance ok? In her downtime she can be found reading or communing with nature.She's extremely intelligent but sometimes "dumbs it down" to get what she wants. She grew up a tomboy and now can effortlessly transition from sultry seductress to "just one of the guys".

Kit: A DJ by trade Kit is pretty laid back and chivalrous, He's also fairly cynical and loves horror movies and videogames! (affexion's mate still need to write personality notes)
    Refs:
    Affexion & my mate Kit !

"The Lazy One" Pirate HuzanteHuskerton's Avatar
    Species
    Huskery Husky!
    This
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

Perhaps my macro bat character would be of interest. Jace ShadowWing. http://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/239374.png

If you do choose me thanks in advanced. Personality is more silly/calm/playful. Anything that shows him off, even do something paw related is fine. Or its up to you since your nice enough to offer free art. xd

Lone Wolf
    This

Okay, so I thought I just posted, but it seems I may have fudged it up. I hit "reply to thread" but no go. I'm quite new to this forum thing.
    Anyway, I'll try again.

So I've begun at least a sketch for everyone whose posted thus far. Requests will probably remain open for a while. A day? A few days? Who knows. Either way, I'm getting more drawing done than I have in a while, which is exactly what I needed. So please feel free to continue posting, guys!

So...I'm going to hit "post quick reply" this time...

Species
    Gryphon
    This
    This'd 5 Times in 4 Posts

Awwwwww! Oh my gosh! You are drawing Scooty AND Zee, and it's THE CUTEST. I'm so excited about this. <3

This
    This'd 12 Times in 9 Posts

(NSFW)
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7023611/

DKitty is a sweet, caring, loving, sexy & affectionate Suicune, devoted, honest, & always faithful to her man/lifemate Kazu, she is a friend & family to all around her, giving the shirt off her back & will protect them to the death.

Please & thank you very much~

Species
    Dragonwolf
    This

I'd love it if you could give my pterosaur Rhamphy a try. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7453494/

He's kind of a big kid. Loves to cuddle, and chewing on baseball caps. Maybe something of him asleep, or curled up in a chair/on a couch? Or whatever you want, really.

Thank you for the opportunity. :3

Alpha Wolf
    Species
    Leopard
    This

Catchae?
    http://lynexi.deviantart.com/favourites/48887734
    if you want ^^
    you can draw her anthro if you want ^^

she's chubby..
    Lynexi

Fights for the Users Post Crusader Kohaku Chimaera's Avatar
    Species
    Gaian Chimaera
    This
    Agreed With 3 Times in 1 Post

The WIP pics look great!

Species
    Alien
    This
    This'd 4 Times in 3 Posts

I'd be absolutely made up if you had a try at my character - http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...ral/starla.jpg (Warning: possible NSFW)

To give you an idea of what on earth is going on there, she's a deliberate Mary-Sue, although one I've invested a lot of time into writing and what-not. She's a candy pink peregrine falcon/cougar/wolf hybrid, blue orbs for eyes (no pupils, just blue jelly spheres). Although she's nakies in the picture, feel free to give her trashy 16-18 year olds' clothing.

Personalitywise, she's an attention-seeker, deeply insecure but goes the way of hiding this behind a big, brassy show of confidence. Very self-centred and liable to put other people down as a means of comparing them against herself. Needs constant reassurance that she is attractive and popular.
    Big Sample: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10189985/
    For further information click on the black paw and read my profile!

Species
    Turkish Angora
    This
    This'd 2 Times in 2 Posts

These are still open? 83
    If so, I'd love to get something for me and my friend, if it's not too much to ask ;w;

His character Hibiscus giving my character Jorge A noogie? Hibi has a lean, tall build, lightly tones. While Jorge has a very well built athletic body. OH And for clothes for Jorge Here Are his clothes<3

Thank you so so so very much for considering<3
    It's definitely appreciated! ^^

This
    This'd 1,196 Times in 618 Posts

So erm... would you be willing to give my character Ansitru a try? Q u Q
    If requests are still open, that is.

Her character is quirky, childish and a bit naive. c:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ -- Find me on deviantART - Tumblr - Weasyl

Species
    Serfox/sergal fox
    This

If you are still doing this, can you draw my serfox please? :3 http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7146215 is the fat fuzzball
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5844450/ (tail design thats missing in the other link)
    note me if you need more details if you do draw him.
    thanks a lot if you do draw him
    Last edited by Rysir; 03-23-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Still the Best - 1973 Pirate iconmaster's Avatar
    Funny you should ask. Now turn around slowly...
    Species
    Anthro Dragon
    This
    This'd 26 Times in 14 Posts

For your consideration, here is my fursona, Dvorak "Doc" Draco, the red anthro dragon.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7515371
    (the image quality is as good as my art quality, sorry!)
    Dvorak is, first and foremost, a gentleman. While he does not quite get the whole 'strong emotions' thing, he strives to act polite and intelligent. He is also rather tied to his job, which involves time traveling and taking immaculate notes. In his spare time, he enjoys writing and tea.
    Space-time is like a questionable sausage: nobody knows who or what made it, or where it came from, or what it's made of, and if you eat it all you'll probably die. Moral: don't eat space-time.

Cookie Nomming Monster Alpha Wolf
    Species
    Tiger
    This

O: Your artwork looks pretty awesome~ I'm sure you probably have this down yourself but if you ever want, I can maybe ink/color a few for free. :3 I need the practice and your lines are already pretty smooth based on what I'm seeing :3

Anyways~ Back to the topic of this thread.

I would be honored if you would draw my fursona if you're still up for taking requests that is :3 I don't have an actual, 100% accurate ref sheet, but I do have a bust-shot of my fursona that basically nails down the key elements, if that's alright with you :3
    Bust-shot: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7549774/

I'll list some more specifics for you and include the colors incase you decide to add color :3 Otherwise you can just skimp over the color descriptions :3

Basically the gist of it is there. A black tiger with neon blue stripes :3 The eyes, nose, tongue, paw pads and nails are all neon/glowing blue. (If you use the bust-shot as a reference, just basically make the blue used for the nose a little lighter and vibrant/neon) The stripes are neon (or at least very vibrant in comparison to the dark black fur)

The stripes should be a little thicker in comparison to the bust shot. There chest fur is a little lighter than the rest of the body fur. The hair/headfur is a bit long and is usually rather bed-raggled looking >w< (messy looking) And is draped over either one of my eyes. The bangs that are covering the eyes though are blue :3

The tail is a little thicker than usual, with a black tip. (The tail doesn't taper off towards the end, it's all basically one solid thickness...sounds dirty...hehehe) and digi-grade legs :3

Other than that there's no real distinguishing, defining characteristics to my fursona :3 Most of it just has to do with color X3

And well my fursona is a representation of myself IRL, so I'm a fairly husky build (not fat or muscled, just a large build in general >w<) And I loooove to wear hoodies :3 Cuz they're really snuggly and I'm very snuggly as well ^.^ I don't know how you could really represent this in a picture but that's about the gist of my personality~ And this would be entirely up to you to draw in, but I also wear glasses IRL, and I've been toying with the idea of having my fursona wear glasses as well, so if you wanna have my fursona wearing glasses, I'm totally not against it ^^ But I wouldn't give it a second thought if you didn't draw them :3 And if you do, then I guess really just a basic black, rectangular frame would work :P

*takes in a deep breath* Hope I'm not over-whelming you with any of my details ^^;; Just like I've said most are just coloring directions and would be totally up to you to color my fursona if you choose to draw mine :3

And if you don't draw mine I'll be really sad ;.; No no just kidding >w< hehe. Nah if you don't mine then that's ok :3 I'll just have to stalk you on FA (aka watch you >w<) And see later on down the road if you start taking any more requests or if you start commissioning :3

Lone Wolf
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Kage6415 View Post
    O: Your artwork looks pretty awesome~ I'm sure you probably have this down yourself but if you ever want, I can maybe ink/color a few for free. :3 I need the practice and your lines are already pretty smooth based on what I'm seeing :3

Anyways~ Back to the topic of this thread.

I would be honored if you would draw my fursona if you're still up for taking requests that is :3 I don't have an actual, 100% accurate ref sheet, but I do have a bust-shot of my fursona that basically nails down the key elements, if that's alright with you :3
    Bust-shot: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7549774/

I'll list some more specifics for you and include the colors incase you decide to add color :3 Otherwise you can just skimp over the color descriptions :3

Basically the gist of it is there. A black tiger with neon blue stripes :3 The eyes, nose, tongue, paw pads and nails are all neon/glowing blue. (If you use the bust-shot as a reference, just basically make the blue used for the nose a little lighter and vibrant/neon) The stripes are neon (or at least very vibrant in comparison to the dark black fur)

The stripes should be a little thicker in comparison to the bust shot. There chest fur is a little lighter than the rest of the body fur. The hair/headfur is a bit long and is usually rather bed-raggled looking >w< (messy looking) And is draped over either one of my eyes. The bangs that are covering the eyes though are blue :3

The tail is a little thicker than usual, with a black tip. (The tail doesn't taper off towards the end, it's all basically one solid thickness...sounds dirty...hehehe) and digi-grade legs :3

Other than that there's no real distinguishing, defining characteristics to my fursona :3 Most of it just has to do with color X3

And well my fursona is a representation of myself IRL, so I'm a fairly husky build (not fat or muscled, just a large build in general >w<) And I loooove to wear hoodies :3 Cuz they're really snuggly and I'm very snuggly as well ^.^ I don't know how you could really represent this in a picture but that's about the gist of my personality~ And this would be entirely up to you to draw in, but I also wear glasses IRL, and I've been toying with the idea of having my fursona wear glasses as well, so if you wanna have my fursona wearing glasses, I'm totally not against it ^^ But I wouldn't give it a second thought if you didn't draw them :3 And if you do, then I guess really just a basic black, rectangular frame would work :P

*takes in a deep breath* Hope I'm not over-whelming you with any of my details ^^;; Just like I've said most are just coloring directions and would be totally up to you to color my fursona if you choose to draw mine :3

And if you don't draw mine I'll be really sad ;.; No no just kidding >w< hehe. Nah if you don't mine then that's ok :3 I'll just have to stalk you on FA (aka watch you >w<) And see later on down the road if you start taking any more requests or if you start commissioning :3
    WOAH THAR. Nah, just messing with ya. I don't mind the lengthiness at all; if anything, I appreciate you took the time to say all that. Thanks very much for the compliments. My plan is to get some actual work up to give people the gist of what I do so I can start taking on commissions soon. I'm probably getting in over my head with this amount of requests, drawing and inking by hand, and watercoloring them as well, but overall I'm just trying to enjoy the whole thing. It's something I have a ton of fun doing and I just haven't done much furry work over the last couple of years. Upside, my overall drawing skills have improved over that time (particularly human anatomy), so I've been able to bring that into drawing furs. So it works for me.

And thanks for the inking/coloring offer, I'll keep it in mind. I don't color work very often, or at least, I didn't before, but now that I'm drawing all these cool fursonas and whatnot, I hate to see 'em unfinished- I feel like a lot of them have coloring that just brings the whole thing together, ya know?

Cool, cool. I'll definitely take all your info into account when I start the sketch.

Cookie Nomming Monster Alpha Wolf
    Species
    Tiger
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleidosquid View Post
    WOAH THAR. Nah, just messing with ya. I don't mind the lengthiness at all; if anything, I appreciate you took the time to say all that. Thanks very much for the compliments. My plan is to get some actual work up to give people the gist of what I do so I can start taking on commissions soon. I'm probably getting in over my head with this amount of requests, drawing and inking by hand, and watercoloring them as well, but overall I'm just trying to enjoy the whole thing. It's something I have a ton of fun doing and I just haven't done much furry work over the last couple of years. Upside, my overall drawing skills have improved over that time (particularly human anatomy), so I've been able to bring that into drawing furs. So it works for me.

And thanks for the inking/coloring offer, I'll keep it in mind. I don't color work very often, or at least, I didn't before, but now that I'm drawing all these cool fursonas and whatnot, I hate to see 'em unfinished- I feel like a lot of them have coloring that just brings the whole thing together, ya know?

Cool, cool. I'll definitely take all your info into account when I start the sketch.
    Woo! Thanks! ^^ And yeah that's the thing with fursonas x.x With humans it's a little easier to make them look distinguished when it's a simple scetch but with fursonsa's it's a little harder. If we all just went along with the whole "I'm a anthro-fox with brown hair" then yeah, there'd be a million foxes with brown hair x3 So one of the easiest ways to distinguish ourselves is with color or a certain tattoo or some people even go as far as to create their own species/hybrid. Some even try to model their fursona after their real life self in terms of looks. (Me, I just go with body build and accessories/clothing)

But don't let this fool you into think it's impossible to draw unique fursonas simply in black and white :3 Like I've said many have their own distinct characteristics that make it entirely possible... I'm just not quite one of them...yet hopefully X3

Lone Wolf
    This

Ok, just a heads up to everyone: I promise I haven't forgotten about these. I have two done at the moment but I want to post several at once. I haven't gotten a chance to work on them and I probably won't for a few more weeks; the semester is wrapping up and I have a ton of work to do for my upcoming portfolio review. So expect another update about mid-may. So sorry, but it shall get done!

Species
    Bunny
    This

Eeeee :333 Draw my character, Yoru? x3 http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7644396/

Species
    Alien
    This
    This'd 4 Times in 3 Posts

Take your time, mate - education always has to come first.
    Big Sample: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10189985/
    For further information click on the black paw and read my profile!

Lone Wolf
    This

Huzzah! Finally done with classes and whatnot. So, back to these requests. I'll probably close off requests at the end of May, after which I will probably only do commissions. Bring it, peeps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information