Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 114

Thread: Furries who hate the fandom

  1. #76
    Maximum Awesome. 2,500 Club Commiecomrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Western PA
    Species
    General Canid
    Posts
    3,425
    This
    231
    This'd 733 Times in 413 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Mantrasand, if you're a troll, you are the finest I've seen in a long while.

    If not, yes, furries are rapists. Humans are rapists. Not ALL HUMANS are rapists, not ALL FURRIES are rapists. It's like you think that if someone does something wrong, they lose their furry card. EDIT: Morphology beat me to this.

    There are a lot of socially awkward people on FA who are the nicest people I've met, probably because of it. I do feel pity on those who simply have no manners and simply cannot contain themselves at any public place. However, I do hate it that those people are the representations of the fandom, since they are the most apparent and exploitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues View Post
    I think of Jesus while I'm trying to get horny and everything is ruined.

  2. #77
    Former FA user 2,500 Club Glaice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Suffolk County, New York State
    Species
    Northern Sergal
    Posts
    4,187
    This
    1,172
    This'd 282 Times in 172 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    You're off to a great start OP with this ridiculous level of arguing and responses show you really can't debate like normal person would.

  3. #78
    Pack Member neweinstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Species
    snow leopard
    Posts
    37
    This
    3
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    "Furries who hate the Fandom" ... I think that would be to hard ... I know there are some people in the fandom who do bad things ... criminal stuff even (like in nearly every group of people you can define) ... Furries should hate those specific persons for what they are doing to the world and to the fandom ... its mainly those few idiots out there who have ruined the public view on the fandom and who (sadly) continue to do so.

    But at least for me thats no reason to hate the furry fandom in whole ...

    I think its our thing to react if we see such activities

    EIN
    Last edited by neweinstein; 04-28-2012 at 09:27 AM.

  4. #79
    SLUDGE FACE 2,500 Club Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    [Pending/Moving] England
    Species
    Mechanical Wolf
    Posts
    2,589
    This
    257
    This'd 152 Times in 81 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by neweinstein View Post
    "Furries who hate the Fandom" ... I think that would be to hard ... I know there are some people in the fandom who do bad things ... criminal stuff even (like in nearly every group of people you can define) ... Furries should hate those specific persons for what they are doing to the world and to the fandom ... its mainly those few idiots out there who have ruined the public view on the fandom and who (sadly) continue to do so.

    But at least for me thats no reason to hate the furry fandom in whole ...

    I think its our thing to react if we see such activities

    EIN
    Hating the fandom is easy when a lot of them are butthurt about things like them not getting hugboxed 24/7.

    Glitch - Artist, Student, Gamer, and Enthusiast of Many Fandoms
    >>tumblr<<



  5. #80
    F*CK YOU I AM A DRAGOON Ninja Boondawks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OTI
    Species
    Dragoon
    Posts
    107
    This
    0
    This'd 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    im not even a furry

    oh god why am i here what is happening with my life

  6. #81
    Banned Alpha Wolf
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    72
    This
    0
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by Smelge View Post
    Wrong. Cub porn, you're getting sexual gratification from the depiction of an child getting fucked. Chances are if you draw a picture of you murdering someone, you won't be getting off to it. That's the difference. But it's one you'd have to think for a minute to understand, so I don't expect you to get it.
    It may be morally wrong and sick to you, but it isn't criminally wrong. It isn't a crime for someone to draw something that doesn't even exist, give the drawing to another person and then they fap to it. The case that these people try to act out these things after looking at such artwork is false and unproven. And I'm sure there's plenty of people who would fap to a pic of themselves murdering someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxecality View Post
    Oh for fu--

    Giving head to his keyboard?


    And I am NOT blaming rape victims. Yes, the rapist shouldn't be out raping people. But people shouldn't be publicly intoxicated to begin with. It's illegal. I'M NOT DEFENDING CRIMINALS. I'm on a completely separate argument now about people atleast trying their best to make sure nothing bad happens. The "having a lot of money" argument is kinda different. But I get what you mean. When I have to walk through bad neighborhoods, I wear old, dirty clothes with holes in them so I look poor and nobody tries to mug me. My dad taught me to do that, and I think it helps. I don't try to look like I have any money because that makes me a target. What I'm saying is, don't make yourself a target. It's still the criminal's fault, but don't make yourself a target. Not a hard concept.

    And I see nothing wrong with being affectionate and wanting attention and to be "hugboxed". As long as it's just friendly hugs with no public and unwanted groping. I can see how some furries may take it too far. But wanting to be nice and friendly isn't a bad thing. Obviously, it is for you guys since you love yelling so much.

  7. #82
    You Have Taken the Lead
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Species
    Wolf
    Posts
    519
    This
    87
    This'd 63 Times in 49 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by mantrasand View Post
    It Giving head to his keyboard?
    With this line, you have destroyed the last shred of hope i had for you.
    Come back when you get more mature.

  8. #83
    Minty Fox Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Mentova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Species
    Fox
    Posts
    18,479
    This
    847
    This'd 3,405 Times in 1,400 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Wow you guys fell for that troll hard.

  9. #84
    Depreciate This The 5,000 Club Serbia Strong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Republika Srpska
    Species
    Loan Provider
    Posts
    6,634
    This
    892
    This'd 3,173 Times in 1,269 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondawks View Post
    im not even a furry

    oh god why am i here what is happening with my life
    One of us!
    Quote Originally Posted by Commie Bat View Post
    my neighbors love my music so much.........they invited the police to come listen. Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    THERE IS NO FUCKING TOILET PAPER. ALLAH HAS FORSAKEN US.

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Modernly_Classy_Dragon View Post
    On topic: My intellect, because I trust it more then some silly old book written over 2000 years ago.

  10. #85
    The hatred of FAF personified The 5,000 Club Deo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Species
    Bad Samaritan
    Posts
    7,308
    This
    2,427
    This'd 3,757 Times in 1,490 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by morphology View Post
    That's a logical fallacy called Argumentum ad Populum. Persons A, B, C are animal abusers, but not all furries are animal abusers, therefore it's not a problem. Just because folks who commit stupid and criminal things are a minority in a fandom does NOT mean that the issue can just be swept under the rug and ignored.
    Exactly. And honestly, it's not as small of a section as the fandom as most people play it out to be. I'm being honest here, that these issues I have mentioned are actually quite rampant in the fandom. It is unfortunate, but sadly true. In comparision with other fandoms and the public at large the furry fandom harbers a greater percentage of people who act in criminal ways and maliciously violate victims.

    Furthermore, I listed only a few specific cases. Obviously I did not list EVERYONE who is a sick fuck in the fandom, and not even everyone that I am aware of their criminal involvements. A complete list would be impossible since most sadistic criminals are smart enough not to publicize their abuse and such a list of names I know would exceed the character limit of a post on FAF.

    Quote Originally Posted by morphology View Post
    Are you seriously resorting to victim-blaming? I have no idea why this argument is brought up only in the case of rape, but it is such backwards logic to blame the victim for the fact that a crime is committed. It's so ridiculous in the context of another crime - "they wouldn't have gotten robbed if they didn't have so much money" for example. And giving this tut tutting of the victim "oh they should have had someone with them" grossly underplays the horror of rape. And to top it off, what made you think talking about rape victims would enhance your argument?
    This. AND an overwelming majority of the rape cases are committed by someone the victim knows, trusts, and considers a friend. That includes the friends you have around you for "protection" when you drink. So it's a retarded ignorant argument to claim that anyone who drinks needs a friend to watch them, since in most cases that "friend" is the rapist.

    And this is a subject that I really won't be discussing further. Too many of my friends have been victims of this atrocious dehumanizing abuse, and any defending of rapists is horrifyingly cruel.

    Quote Originally Posted by mantrasand View Post
    It may be morally wrong and sick to you, but it isn't criminally wrong. It isn't a crime for someone to draw something that doesn't even exist, give the drawing to another person and then they fap to it.
    That's incorrect. Canada, the UK, other European countries and even the United States to an extent have laws prohibiting even the imaginary imagery depicting children, or things drawn to closely resemble children, for sexual purposes. Such material by law is still criminally considered child pornography.


    Quote Originally Posted by mantrasand View Post
    And I am NOT blaming rape victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by mantrasand View Post
    the drunk person should not have been drunk, or should have had a friend look out for them. Their fault. Being drunk in an environment like that is asking for it.
    Last edited by Deo; 04-28-2012 at 03:43 PM.
    I EAT SACRIFICIAL HEARTS


  11. #86
    Banned Alpha Wolf
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    72
    This
    0
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by Deo View Post
    such a list of names I know would exceed the character limit of a post on FAF.
    Okay now you're really exaggerating. I've seen extremely long posts on here, there's no way it would take up the character limit.
    This. AND an overwelming majority of the rape cases are committed by someone the victim knows, trusts, and considers a friend. That includes the friends you have around you for "protection" when you drink. So it's a retarded ignorant argument to claim that anyone who drinks needs a friend to watch them, since in most cases that "friend" is the rapist.
    That's why you get a female friend to be your sober buddy. Unless she secretly has a dick or has a strap on or something, she can't rape you.

  12. #87
    2,500 Club Ariosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Locus tranquilitis
    Species
    Lycalopex fulvipes (Darwin's fox, and it's not an actual fox species)
    Posts
    3,189
    This
    1,178
    This'd 399 Times in 234 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by mantrasand View Post
    That's why you get a female friend to be your sober buddy. Unless she secretly has a dick or has a strap on or something, she can't rape you.
    Uuuuuhhh... I'm really not sure about this, it's not like fingers don't exist... and molestation is still a possibility, so...
    Acknowledgements:
    +Avatar: scene from The Three Caballeros.

  13. #88
    Banned Alpha Wolf
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    72
    This
    0
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariosto View Post
    Uuuuuhhh... I'm really not sure about this, it's not like fingers don't exist... and molestation is still a possibility, so...
    Oh shit, forgot about fingers. Well she can't give you STDs and impregnate you, atleast.

  14. #89
    Minty Fox Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Mentova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Species
    Fox
    Posts
    18,479
    This
    847
    This'd 3,405 Times in 1,400 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Guys, this guy is clearly either trolling or batshit insane and is not worth responding to. These effort posts would be so much better directed elsewhere. :c

  15. #90
    The hatred of FAF personified The 5,000 Club Deo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Species
    Bad Samaritan
    Posts
    7,308
    This
    2,427
    This'd 3,757 Times in 1,490 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Thread lock please.
    I EAT SACRIFICIAL HEARTS


  16. The Following 2 Users agree with Deo's Post:


  17. #91
    Banned Alpha Wolf
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    72
    This
    0
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by Deo View Post
    Thread lock please.
    No, go back to the insane asylum where you came from.

  18. #92
    The hatred of FAF personified The 5,000 Club Deo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Species
    Bad Samaritan
    Posts
    7,308
    This
    2,427
    This'd 3,757 Times in 1,490 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by mantrasand View Post
    No, go back to the insane asylum where you came from.
    You know, when trying to make a point in argument it's counter productive to stoop to ad hominem and personal insults. It shows just how petty and immature you are and leaves everyone around you thinking "my god, that guy is an idiot".

    Also, when you join a new online community it's incredibly stupid to attack the regulars. It completely puts you at odds with everyone and is the fastest way to ensuring that no one will ever like or tolerate you.
    I EAT SACRIFICIAL HEARTS


  19. #93
    Banned Alpha Wolf
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    72
    This
    0
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Nobody was really liking or tolerating me to begin with, so I figured meh, nothing to lose. =\
    Also glad you calmed down a lot.

  20. #94
    The hatred of FAF personified The 5,000 Club Deo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Species
    Bad Samaritan
    Posts
    7,308
    This
    2,427
    This'd 3,757 Times in 1,490 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by mantrasand View Post
    Nobody was really liking or tolerating me to begin with, so I figured meh, nothing to lose. =\
    You provided us with nothing to remotely like. It's not even that your ideas are ridiculous, it's that you couldn't even defend them without insulting everyone around you. Since your first post you poisoned the water around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by mantrasand View Post
    Also glad you calmed down a lot.
    Meh, you are not worthy of my time.
    I EAT SACRIFICIAL HEARTS


  21. #95
    Minty Fox Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Mentova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Species
    Fox
    Posts
    18,479
    This
    847
    This'd 3,405 Times in 1,400 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    I reported this tread for a lock... hopefully the mods will get to it soon.

    OP you are terrible.

  22. #96
    numb with cold 2,500 Club Littlerock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on Marjorie Reynolds' face
    Species
    Max Factor's beauty micrometer
    Posts
    3,310
    This
    3,098
    This'd 1,042 Times in 506 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    This thread is breaking all of my ribs one-by-one. Death by laughter is a slow and painful thing :c

    Mantra, get lurking. You have much to learn about the ways of Faf and it's regulars. We may seem crass and terrifying to you, but it is our method, and it works for us. We are not a yiffy murry purry hugbox, like those that we despise. If you stop to notice, you might just find that we're not all that bad; but I can't expect anyone so obtuse as yourself to even consider this.

    There is nothing more worth fighting for.

  23. #97
    Banned Alpha Wolf
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    72
    This
    0
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    I'm not terrible and this thread doesn't need to be locked. Let it just die.

    This thread's not even that bad, don't be over dramatic.
    And sorry but I read the rules and I don't "lurk". I do what I want.
    As I said, there's nothing wrong with being a hugbox, it doesn't need to be yiffy or murry or purry. Niceness is always a good thing though.

  24. #98
    Sarcastic Lurker Forum Legend RedFoxTwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    192.168 - Block
    Species
    Г-н Элиты
    Posts
    1,054
    This
    1,089
    This'd 291 Times in 152 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    To be fair, there are dedicated hugboxing sites and FAF specifically aims not to be one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheumatism View Post
    I say I'm not a furry but I'm just an obvious liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIX
    ohoho
    them water types.
    _YoursTruly = _Coffee + _Sarcasm + _Biology + _DryHumour + _Programming + _Furry;

  25. #99
    numb with cold 2,500 Club Littlerock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    on Marjorie Reynolds' face
    Species
    Max Factor's beauty micrometer
    Posts
    3,310
    This
    3,098
    This'd 1,042 Times in 506 Posts

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    Quote Originally Posted by mantrasand View Post
    I'm not terrible and this thread doesn't need to be locked. Let it just die.

    This thread's not even that bad, don't be over dramatic.
    And sorry but I read the rules and I don't "lurk". I do what I want.
    As I said, there's nothing wrong with being a hugbox, it doesn't need to be yiffy or murry or purry. Niceness is always a good thing though.
    11:06 PM] mantrasand: @Fay: I did lurk, but srsly please tell me i won't be mad
    So, which one is the truth? >:T

    You are being terrible, and fantastically so. Lurking is to acclimate yourself to what is, and is not, common and acceptable in this community. If you had done so before posting so many terrible threads, you might have found that we can be nice, when we want to. If you do what you want and shan't be dissuaded, what makes you think that you should be able to change our ways?

    There is nothing more worth fighting for.

  26. #100
    Banned Alpha Wolf
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    72
    This
    0
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: Furries who hate the fandom

    "So many terrible threads"? I posted two for fuck's sake!
    You guys exaggerate so much, my God.
    And another thing, I never said I lurked. Where did you find that quote? Or did you make it up?

    I understand that this community is built on and based off of intolerance and being mean now.
    And I notice you're all mean to anyone who makes a den post, except a regular, but it's near impossible to attain regular status without giving up your personality and whoring yourself out to everybody by joining their meanfest. Is the den specifically so you guys can be mean to new members?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links monetized by VigLink