Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hey, I'm new!

  1. #1
    The viking's worst enemy! Nerf Herder Mouseclick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Species
    Dragon
    Posts
    0
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Hey, I'm new!

    Hey there!
    I'm Mouseclick, MC or Mousey for short and I'm from the cold reaches of Europe, namely Norway.
    I'm 19 years old and is currently working. I have applied for studies, but still waiting for an answer if I got accepted.

    I don't really have any hobbies atm, though I am planning some.

    Erm... Not really sure what else to say. I'm not that good at talking about myself, so if there's someone who want to ask me something, go ahead!
    I welcome it

  2. #2
    ShadowBroker You Have Taken the Lead Aldino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Species
    Shadow
    Posts
    552
    This
    47
    This'd 106 Times in 59 Posts

    Default Re: Hey, I'm new!

    Welcome, welcome!
    Read the stickies and don't drink and post.
    Norway I see, not a whole lot of ya'll here. Good to see variety though, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us and do stick around, you seem like an interesting person.

  3. #3
    The viking's worst enemy! Nerf Herder Mouseclick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Species
    Dragon
    Posts
    0
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Hey, I'm new!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldino View Post
    Welcome, welcome!
    Read the stickies and don't drink and post.
    Norway I see, not a whole lot of ya'll here. Good to see variety though, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us and do stick around, you seem like an interesting person.
    Thanks for the tip
    And yeah, not suprising there aren't many norwegians here, we're not that many.

    I must admit, all the stickies and must reads, do look a little intimedating, but it's not enough to scare this fellow away

  4. #4
    That White Guy Post Crusader Anubite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dirty Jersey, Northern
    Species
    Anubian Jackal
    Posts
    337
    This
    11
    This'd 26 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Re: Hey, I'm new!

    Welcome to the forum, don't let the crazies scare you and remember to think before you post. Enjoy your stay and, would you like a biscuit?

    *presents tray*

  5. #5
    The viking's worst enemy! Nerf Herder Mouseclick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Species
    Dragon
    Posts
    0
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Hey, I'm new!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anubite View Post
    Welcome to the forum, don't let the crazies scare you and remember to think before you post. Enjoy your stay and, would you like a biscuit?

    *presents tray*
    *Noms a biscuit*

    Thank you for that =3

  6. #6
    Retired Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    LizardKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cretaceous
    Posts
    16,924
    This
    364
    This'd 5,762 Times in 2,030 Posts

    Default Re: Hey, I'm new!

    Do you have a twin called Doubleclick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hierientzal View Post
    I am a programmer who does ruby, so turn the light off me, and if I DID do that shit, I would have done it already and fried your cpu like freaking KFC.
    <lolocaust> sometimes danger lurks on #furaffinity was flooded the board because nobody loves biker shorts

  7. #7
    Supreme Grocer Post Crusader Kluuvdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    30.3319° N, 81.6558° W
    Species
    Knight-chompin' fire-breathin' Dragon
    Posts
    396
    This
    158
    This'd 49 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: Hey, I'm new!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouseclick View Post
    Hey there!
    I'm Mouseclick, MC or Mousey for short and I'm from the cold reaches of Europe, namely Norway.
    I'm 19 years old and is currently working. I have applied for studies, but still waiting for an answer if I got accepted.

    I don't really have any hobbies atm, though I am planning some.

    Erm... Not really sure what else to say. I'm not that good at talking about myself, so if there's someone who want to ask me something, go ahead!
    I welcome it
    Welcome to the forums!
    I see that your avi is a dragon. Dragons are good. Mi gusta dragons. Mi gusta tu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smelge View Post
    YOU NEVER LET ME DO WHAT I WANT TO I HATE YOU YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOD

    !Click if you dare! ->!!ONWARD!!<- !Click if you dare!
    Vas Flam Corp Por!
    Avatar by the amazing Gibby!

  8. #8
    Alpha Wolf Arik~Vulpes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Heci Station, Pericol System
    Species
    Lunarian (Red Fox)
    Posts
    60
    This
    1
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Hey, I'm new!

    Welcome.

    Hiding behind a brick wall from a bounty hunter with a biotic arm is a bad idea.
    My FA account.
    My ref sheet

  9. #9
    The viking's worst enemy! Nerf Herder Mouseclick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Species
    Dragon
    Posts
    0
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Hey, I'm new!

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
    Do you have a twin called Doubleclick?
    And a half brother named Rightclick

  10. #10
    Colaholic You Have Taken the Lead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    579
    This
    91
    This'd 65 Times in 53 Posts

    Default Re: Hey, I'm new!

    Hello. Your avatar is pretty awesome.
    "Remember, NO REMEMBERING!"

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCool View Post
    you are so cute and innocent^^
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
    Your morality doesn't apply to me. I am a car. Beep beep, mother fucker. Deal with it.

  11. #11
    The viking's worst enemy! Nerf Herder Mouseclick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Species
    Dragon
    Posts
    0
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Hey, I'm new!

    Quote Originally Posted by KigRatel View Post
    Hello. Your avatar is pretty awesome.
    Thanks! Star-Gazer on FA made it for me <3 www.furaffinity.net/user/star-gazer/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links monetized by VigLink