Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Will do three canines

  1. #1
    Lone Wolf The_Foxen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Will do three canines

    Will do three free canine drawings. I will not queue up anymore after the first three.

    Sample:
    http://www.furaffinity.net/full/8138921/

    I will not do colouring for free art. :P

    First come first served.

  2. #2
    My gif animation doesn't work 2,500 Club RayO_ElGatubelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kent, OH
    Species
    Nosebleeding Black Jaguar
    Posts
    3,579
    This
    181
    This'd 286 Times in 172 Posts

    Default Re: Will do three canines

    Draw my Algerian fennec fox girl Zelda, please?
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6390411/
    http://s1005.photobucket.com/albums/...irl-nude-3.png (NFSW)

    If you want to clothe her, here's what she usually wears... even though the ears usually get in the way of her headscarf.
    http://drpsychokitty.deviantart.com/...Nili-287455009

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Fundie
    I remember when gay used to be used in fine pieces of literature, now its been hijacked by sodomites to promote homosexuality as "normal"
    Quote Originally Posted by Response
    I remember when bigots had a hard time disseminating hate. Now one only has to log onto Twitter to hear their bile.
    My Characters

  3. #3
    Gimmie Dat Fluff The 5,000 Club d.batty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Species
    BatWolf
    Posts
    5,575
    This
    973
    This'd 1,127 Times in 676 Posts

    Default Re: Will do three canines

    You can draw my mate. Just a simple arctic wolf with red eyes and a few ear peircings. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalle K. View Post
    being a raging homosexual alcoholic pothead purple punk bat ain't enough?



  4. #4
    Shinies Snatcher Post Crusader Keeroh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Species
    Raccoon
    Posts
    281
    This
    58
    This'd 84 Times in 35 Posts

    Default Re: Will do three canines

    I would be oh-so appreciative if you would draw sommin' for any of my friends canine characters, whichever strikes your fancy- I just like to give options in case there's something you'd prefer.


    Chess- http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7523964/

    Or Coralee - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7526997/ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7539690/

    OR if you're possibly up to drawing a fox/badger (it's somewhat canine-ish), Zax - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7364792/ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7360240/

    Many thanks, if you choose not to draw them as well I still thank you. It's lovely to see people offering up their artistic skills charitably.
    Last edited by Keeroh; 06-07-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    Twitter Tumblr FA
    Skypey: kee-roh
    Kee is a sometimes-playful wallflower raccoongirl that likes to hide under tables.

    Feel free to note/skypey/tweeter at me. I'd love some buddies.



  5. #5
    Lone Wolf The_Foxen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Will do three canines

    Quote Originally Posted by d.batty View Post
    You can draw my mate. Just a simple arctic wolf with red eyes and a few ear peircings. Thanks.

    Hope you like it.

  6. #6
    Pirate AlexStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Species
    Tigress
    Posts
    196
    This
    0
    This'd 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Will do three canines

    I would love it if you could draw Xenonia my Golden Retriever Jedi. She has a pink lightsaber. (sorry no refs)

  7. #7
    Lone Wolf The_Foxen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Will do three canines

    You don't have any pics of her at all?

  8. #8
    Gimmie Dat Fluff The 5,000 Club d.batty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Species
    BatWolf
    Posts
    5,575
    This
    973
    This'd 1,127 Times in 676 Posts

    Default Re: Will do three canines

    Aww that's adorable. He loves it, thanks again :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalle K. View Post
    being a raging homosexual alcoholic pothead purple punk bat ain't enough?



  9. #9
    Lone Wolf The_Foxen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Will do three canines

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeroh View Post
    I would be oh-so appreciative if you would draw sommin' for any of my friends canine characters, whichever strikes your fancy- I just like to give options in case there's something you'd prefer.


    Chess- http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7523964/

    Or Coralee - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7526997/ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7539690/

    OR if you're possibly up to drawing a fox/badger (it's somewhat canine-ish), Zax - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7364792/ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7360240/

    Many thanks, if you choose not to draw them as well I still thank you. It's lovely to see people offering up their artistic skills charitably.

    There you go, this is Chess. C:

  10. #10
    Pirate AlexStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Species
    Tigress
    Posts
    196
    This
    0
    This'd 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Will do three canines

    Yeah, I'm sorry I don't have any references. It looks like you already have three characters done so thank you for the consideration.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links monetized by VigLink