Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Dinosaurs Never Existed......

Formal when angry Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Species
    Brick House
    This
    This'd 1,525 Times in 794 Posts

Default Re: Dinosaurs Never Existed......

Quote Originally Posted by KigRatel View Post
    Well, I don't, so... there you go. I imagine if I was American i'd still vote Democrat simply because the Republicans have so many unnecessary religious undertones.
    They're all gingerbread men, just with different color candy buttons.
    Want to fight me in X and Y? Be sure to notify me. FC: 1091-8698-1770 Name: Fusty
    What do we have along the lines of POISON?

Sgt. Unfriendly Alpha Wolf 13Swords's Avatar
    Species
    Dingo
    This
    This'd 5 Times in 5 Posts

Yeah, it's pretty much getting to the point where the party system is about to start breaking down. It'll probably rebuild like it has in the past, but Rilvor has it right. The "left wing" and "right wing" are pretty much the same people nowadays, at least in D.C. Prime example: Our president wanted to be out of the middle east. Now we're preparing to go into another country. Democrats in congress signed the patriot act (an act most unpatriotic IMHO). Truth be told, it's getting less and less about actual issues and more and more about who has the better ad campaigns. Most voters aren't informed one way or the other about foreign situations or even domestic ones. Heck, I'd bet money that I can walk down the road to walmart and ask people how the electoral college works and I'd get 5 different answers. One of them may even be right.
    So what became of rebels, Who sang for you and me? Grapplin' with their demons In the search for liberty!
    Suffers who suffer all, Can swim upon the desert where avarice have ravaged all in spite of good intentions.
    Don't fill your mouth with gluttony, for pride will surely swell- But nothing's unforgiven in the four corners of hell!

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm Broke the 10K Barrier
    This
    This'd 3,742 Times in 1,885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lobar View Post
    They tend to be extremely insular so as to avoid criticism and reality.
    It's more that furries Rex their own fandom and pack together with like minded individuals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Hoc View Post
    I did do some weird shit with my fingers at MFF that made Fay V scream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    i confess i miss the original black hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteCaliente View Post
    I AM BECOME DEATH, EJACULATOR OF DOOMED WORLDS

Species
    Panwere
    This
    This'd 181 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by M. LeRenard View Post
    to do some mental gymnastics to circumvent the initial assumption, because the two balls falling at different rates just looks right.
    Honestly thank god I dont know anyone that has to do actual gymnastics in their heads to actually believe that two balls of different sizes, fall at the same time, is not right.
    It is. Just is.

and.. Please dont get CaptainCool into a religious debate. He will start spouting again and we wont be able to turn him off.
    Country Music Rap.

Colaholic You Have Taken the Lead
    United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
    This
    This'd 65 Times in 53 Posts

They tend to be extremely insular so as to avoid criticism and reality.
    I'd rather not get into an argument about political stereotypes here.
    "Remember, NO REMEMBERING!"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCool View Post
    you are so cute and innocent^^
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
    Your morality doesn't apply to me. I am a car. Beep beep, mother fucker. Deal with it.

FAF's Shooter Aficionado The 5,000 Club XoPachi's Avatar
    Species
    Vitreous
    This
    This'd 988 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riyeko View Post
    and.. Please dont get CaptainCool into a religious debate. He will start spouting again and we wont be able to turn him off.
    In my short time here, I must say...the Cap'n is rather passionate about that religion n shit. :I
    Quote Originally Posted by Arshes Nei View Post
    Study real breasts

Quote Originally Posted by Mentova View Post
    Tits are pretty rad
    Quote Originally Posted by Troj View Post
    And what's wrong with having sex with yourself, exactly? It's sex with someone you love!

Sgt. Unfriendly Alpha Wolf 13Swords's Avatar
    Species
    Dingo
    This
    This'd 5 Times in 5 Posts

Iiiii'd rather not be callin people out. Peace y'all.
    So what became of rebels, Who sang for you and me? Grapplin' with their demons In the search for liberty!
    Suffers who suffer all, Can swim upon the desert where avarice have ravaged all in spite of good intentions.
    Don't fill your mouth with gluttony, for pride will surely swell- But nothing's unforgiven in the four corners of hell!

Yuusha Ou The 5,000 Club CaptainCool's Avatar
    This
    This'd 941 Times in 585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riyeko View Post
    Honestly thank god I dont know anyone that has to do actual gymnastics in their heads to actually believe that two balls of different sizes, fall at the same time, is not right.
    It is. Just is.

you called?
    and this IS a somewhat religious thread, so i dont think it would be out of place when i talk about religion here^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Corto View Post
    CC's advice is really terrible if you apply it to life in general, but surprisingly accurate when it comes to dealing with mentholated gonads.

Species
    Vitreous
    This

I don't know. Maybe some people think you need to level it out a bit and not get as intense. Just my impression. But, I don't know nuffin. I'm new. :I
    Study real breasts

Tits are pretty rad
    And what's wrong with having sex with yourself, exactly? It's sex with someone you love!

Post Crusader
    This
    This'd 50 Times in 33 Posts

you called?
    and this IS a somewhat religious thread, so i dont think it would be out of place when i talk about religion here^^
    Captain? Klappe! (sry, could not resist)

This

Quote Originally Posted by Pachi-O View Post
    I don't know. Maybe some people think you need to level it out a bit and not get as intense. Just my impression. But, I don't know nuffin. I'm new. :I
    its just something that i get cranky about. to me religion in itself is one of the most unreasonable things in ever and ignoring facts because of it just makes it even worse.

edit: i mean... look at this: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/64839-g...ixes-aeroplane
    they essentially risked the lifes of others because of their beliefs. instead of fixing it they turned to some supernatural bullcrap and just hoped it would fix it...
    what the heck is wrong with this world XD
    Last edited by CaptainCool; 06-16-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    CC's advice is really terrible if you apply it to life in general, but surprisingly accurate when it comes to dealing with mentholated gonads.

Forum Legend
    This
    This'd 123 Times in 98 Posts

Most christians have evolved from that point of view to say 'God created dinosaurs too and the whole seven days thing weren't ACTUALLY seven days but a mistranslation of hundreds of years'

It's still all B.S.

Species
    Vitreous
    This

its just something that i get cranky about. to me religion in itself is one of the most unreasonable things in ever and ignoring facts because of it just makes it even worse.

edit: i mean... look at this: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/64839-g...ixes-aeroplane
    they essentially risked the lifes of others because of their beliefs. instead of fixing it they turned to some supernatural bullcrap and just hoped it would fix it...
    what the heck is wrong with this world XD
    I...I couldn't read the rest of it. My fuck. o-o;

I see your position, but I still wouldn't worry about arguing. Not because I ever find it annoying. It's always interesting to see what new points both sides can come up with (assuming there is a rational Christian with proper debating etiquette). But, for the sake of your patience, I say on the internet, let it be if you don't get through to the opposing party in a reasonable amount of posts. Push comes to shove and one side starts getting personal and it all turns to shit from there. D:
    Study real breasts

Tits are pretty rad

This

I see your position, but I still wouldn't worry about arguing. Not because I ever find it annoying. It's always interesting to see what new points both sides can come up with (assuming there is a rational Christian with proper debating etiquette). But, for the sake of your patience, I say on the internet, let it be if you don't get through to the opposing party in a reasonable amount of posts. Push comes to shove and one side starts getting personal and it all turns to shit from there. D:
    lets just say i know which airline i will most definitely avoid in the future, no matter how cheap they are^^; i prefer my planes to be kept aloft by the work of engineers and not by hopes, wishes and fairytales...

Devious Innocence Broke the 10K Barrier
    Species
    Wolfaboo
    This
    This'd 5,365 Times in 2,699 Posts

Believe it or not, there are those out there. Usually in the form of agnostic leaning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekrit View Post
    To this day my uncle swears he saw a leprechaun. I think he dropped acid and beat up a dwarf.
    Looking for an art trade? Join this group.

The hell am I reading, here? Broke the 10K Barrier
    Species
    Fantastic Pineapple Squirrel-chan
    This
    This'd 3,971 Times in 1,673 Posts

Even if the apologists remain obstinate in the face of a strong, clearly-presented opposing case, it may give unseen lurkers something to think about. It's not a waste.
    The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

     Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

This

Even if the apologists remain obstinate in the face of a strong, clearly-presented opposing case, it may give unseen lurkers something to think about. It's not a waste.
    personally i prefer to actually talk to someone about it but yeah, true. and it might make them add their 2 cents as well.

i also just talked to someone on FA who thinks just like the person described in the OP... i asked for evidence why the earth is apparently 6000 years old and he linked me here:
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolu...0Hoax/4000.htm
    yeah... right, im TOTALLY convinced now :V im totally going to accept that one website and one single book as evidence. eeyup.

Corto Wasn't Here The 5,000 Club BRN's Avatar
    Species
    Tenacious Quilava
    This
    This'd 2,162 Times in 1,083 Posts

personally i prefer to actually talk to someone about it but yeah, true. and it might make them add their 2 cents as well.

i also just talked to someone on FA who thinks just like the person described in the OP... i asked for evidence why the earth is apparently 6000 years old and he linked me here:
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolu...0Hoax/4000.htm
    yeah... right, im TOTALLY convinced now :V im totally going to accept that one website and one single book as evidence. eeyup.
    Quote Originally Posted by dat website
    The thought is simple and yet profound ... why is there no recorded history before approximately 4,000 B.C.? The answer is obvious ... there was no history! Think about it!
    It is far more reasonable to accept the Biblical claim that God created all of mankind's different languages; than it is to believe that some space-dust from a massive chaotic explosion somehow became life, and then took on intelligence, and then from the same evolutionary process ended up with 7,000 different languages.
    All languages have a system of sounds, words, and sentences that can adequately communicate the content of culture. This is evidence of a divine Creator.
    Oh dear god.
    Last edited by BRN; 06-16-2012 at 02:12 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users agree with BRN's Post:

This

Quote Originally Posted by SIX View Post
    Oh dear god.
    i know right?
    and when i asked him why i should believe without evidence his reply was "cause you should."
    WOW! I AM A BELIEVER! :O

Species
    AI
    This
    This'd 271 Times in 143 Posts

CC's lack of grammar is really bugging me.

Depreciate This The 5,000 Club Serbia Strong's Avatar
    Species
    Loan Provider
    This
    This'd 3,175 Times in 1,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wreth View Post
    Maybe because English isn't his native language?
    Quote Originally Posted by Commie Bat View Post
    my neighbors love my music so much.........they invited the police to come listen. Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    THERE IS NO FUCKING TOILET PAPER. ALLAH HAS FORSAKEN US.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Modernly_Classy_Dragon View Post
    On topic: My intellect, because I trust it more then some silly old book written over 2000 years ago.

Terrorist Scum 2,500 Club Brazen's Avatar
    Species
    Troll
    This
    This'd 1,501 Times in 567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Maybe because English isn't his native language?
    Maybe that's no excuse? He lost the war, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by TashkentFox View Post
    You know, I would shoot you if I knew where you lived.
    [

This

Quote Originally Posted by Wreth View Post
    explain. im german and im doing my best to write in proper english. so please, if i fuck up badly somewhere do tell me!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen View Post
    Maybe that's no excuse? He lost the war, after all.
    you are right, it really is no excuse. but i AM trying :P
    Last edited by CaptainCool; 06-17-2012 at 02:15 PM.

This
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

So I have a family member who believes such a thing. :I
    Says every bone in every exhibit in every museum was, in fact, fabricated by non believers to try and dissuade people FRUM DA LAWD!!!!1!11one
    She told me this geenyus process on how they made them and only take pictures of the ones they put in the ground during excavation or as she put it "excavation". I really thought I was among rational people in my family. Guess not. I don't hate this person, but...
    I am sry to hear this. And... I'm sry for not reading the entire thread, too. But I will.
    I feel you. If someone of my family would've told me this, a little Patrick Bateman would also give me an imaginary ax.
    If you can, you could be a tiny bit more distant to her. Respect her (unfortunate STRRONGG) believe in Christianity. But when you tell her that you do not agree, I hope, that she is tolerant and accepts your position as well. Otherwise it would be really sad and annyoing.
    I continue to read this thread now.

This

Quote Originally Posted by marlanox View Post
    I am sry to hear this. And... I'm sry for not reading the entire thread, too. But I will.
    I feel you. If someone of my family would've told me this, a little Patrick Bateman would also give me an imaginary ax.
    If you can, you could be a tiny bit more distant to her. Respect her (unfortunate STRRONGG) believe in Christianity. But when you tell her that you do not agree, I hope, that she is tolerant and accepts your position as well. Otherwise it would be really sad and annyoing.
    I continue to read this thread now.
    i dont think someone who believes dinosaurs are a hoax made by atheists to make their theories plausible and responds with "you wouldnt understand" when asked for evidence for that crap is a very tolerant person :P but i really hope i am wring in this case.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information