Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raised from the grave

Species
    Bearded Dragon
    This
    This'd 6 Times in 5 Posts

Default Re: Raised from the grave

Welcome Bloodbride, no need to be a furry to be on the site I won`t mind, as long as you don`t judge me for being a furry but from what I`ve seen from you I`m sure your not the judgmental type. :3 besides vampire could be considered a persona of types if thats what your into, by the way, werewolves are way cooler than vampires :P
    A Praeom prayer: "The Gene Mother gathered traits for us, so that her children may survive this harsh world."

Heads Berating Catastrophic Pirate H.B.C's Avatar
    Species
    A nanomachine, son
    This
    This'd 34 Times in 20 Posts

I just realized that you welcomed me and I never returned the favor.
    Welcome to FAF, and may all the victims of your vampiric wrath be tasty.
    dang, you got tons of welcomes, lol

Species
    Human Vampire
    This
    This'd 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    Yeah I see. From what I've heard, we're the...I guess "least furry" of furry forums. I've heard that we're nicknamed "troll-affinity" because of our sarcastic/cynical nature.
    Awesome, cynics! I'll fit right in with all these people here then. And it's cool if you're less furry, I suppose, seeing as I don't have fur myself. Common link.
    Quote Originally Posted by meh_is_all View Post
    I'm curious, were u born a vampire or were u bitten?
    Vampires can't be born, silly fox. A Vampire turns a Human (or abhuman, whoever you are) into a Vampire through a process known as the Blood Kiss. I won't actually explain the intricacies of that, but it isn't just a normal bite. This is the only way in which the un-living can increase their brood. Pregnancy doesn't happen - a Vampire naturally regenerates to their state at the moment they turned when their body processes ingested blood. It's quite impossible. In theory, someone who was pregnant BEFORE they were bitten would be eternally pregnant. It's important to make yourself look your best before you're accepted into the fold, if you can help it, to avoid looking like shit each time you feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furryjones View Post
    Welcome Bloodbride, no need to be a furry to be on the site I won`t mind, as long as you don`t judge me for being a furry but from what I`ve seen from you I`m sure your not the judgmental type. :3 besides vampire could be considered a persona of types if thats what your into, by the way, werewolves are way cooler than vampires :P
    Werewolves stem from Vampire legend, in fact. From what I can tell, rumours of Vampires tended to spring up during seasons of plague, in which naturally, some people would be buried alive. These people were the 'vampires' when the hunters found them - They were not as decomposed as they should be, had moved, torn their wraps, damaged their coffins..
    Anyway, I think it was Russia or somewhere like that, instead of the 'Vampir' or 'Vampyr', it was the 'Varvulf'. At least, that's my understanding of it. But then again the Vampire legend tends to stem from the Germanic 'Strigoi' type Vampire creature, which in turn is a trunctated from of the word 'Strigoica', which was a type of wizard.
    Isn't mythos fun?
    Quote Originally Posted by H.B.C View Post
    I just realized that you welcomed me and I never returned the favor.
    Welcome to FAF, and may all the victims of your vampiric wrath be tasty.
    dang, you got tons of welcomes, lol
    Always happy to have more welcomes! Right now, I only feed on one victim. And they're willing.

Hey, Assbutt Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Species
    Meatchiller
    This
    This'd 4,191 Times in 1,580 Posts

In fact, fuck it. I've got all the Anita Blake books, and I don't want them any more. If you are willing to cover postage, you can have the ones you don't have yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information