Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rant: I shouted obscenities at kids in public today because they acted like assholes

Yuusha Ou The 5,000 Club CaptainCool's Avatar
    This
    This'd 941 Times in 585 Posts

Default Re: Rant: I shouted obscenities at kids in public today because they acted like assho

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurdammit View Post
    ive fired warning shots of PS at "kids" before because there were more of them than me and they had intended to try and rough me up because i had just gone to the pharm and picked up my husbands narcs for his tooth surgery. It acts as a good deterrent.
    If they actively attacked me, sure. But those kids were just trying to be assholes. And while they were more than me they still were 14 at most. I would have smashed their bikes and pushed their shit in.
    I'm just glad I didn't have my camera with me. If they had broken it I really would have destroyed them. Slowly and painfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Troj View Post
    Actually, by the sound of these kids, it might actually redeem furries in the eyes of all Germany.
    Still not a furry :T I don't even like anthro characters! I just like you guys, that's what's keeping me here :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Corto View Post
    CC's advice is really terrible if you apply it to life in general, but surprisingly accurate when it comes to dealing with mentholated gonads.

Species
    Registered Sex Offender
    This
    This'd 1,402 Times in 784 Posts

Default Re: Rant: I shouted obscenities at kids in public today because they acted like assho

Actually, by the sound of these kids, it might actually redeem furries in the eyes of all Germany.
    Ain't gonna happen because CC is CLEARLY not a furry.
    If you REALLY must reach me: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/toshabi

This

Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Ain't gonna happen because CC is CLEARLY not a furry.
    Well, what does make a furry then? As I said, I don't particularly care about anthro characters for example.
    CC's advice is really terrible if you apply it to life in general, but surprisingly accurate when it comes to dealing with mentholated gonads.

Revolver Snocelot You Have Taken the Lead Umbra.Exe's Avatar
    Species
    Ocelot/Snake (Snocelot)
    This
    This'd 50 Times in 41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCool View Post
    Yes they were.
    I was very close but I didn't know if other people were coming up behind me so I didn't do it.
    They laughed and just drove away. People were giving me funny looks BUT I DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE I WAS SO MAD.
    Ah, I didn't think of that.
    I still think you were justified in what you did. I bet those kids wouldn't be laughing though if you damaged their bikes.

I think that the spray would be overkill and probably make you look like the "bad guy", so good thing you didn't have it with you. Maybe pointing it at them would have got your point across though, but who knows.

Still not a furry :T I don't even like anthro characters! I just like you guys, that's what's keeping me here :P
    Aww. :3

Species
    Registered Sex Offender
    This
    This'd 1,402 Times in 784 Posts

Well, what does make a furry then? As I said, I don't particularly care about anthro characters for example.
    You clearly do. You're a fish. A smelly, deep sea bass fishy fish.
    If you REALLY must reach me: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/toshabi

This

You clearly do. You're a fish. A smelly, deep sea bass fishy fish.
    But I live on land! :c
    Also, your signature is not very accurate. I yell, scream and froth at the mouth when I talk to religious people. Get your facts straight bro!

And yes Umbra, I feel like it would have been overkill as well.

In the land of bipolar weather Elder God Inciatus's Avatar
    Species
    Welsh Mountain Pony
    This
    This'd 274 Times in 204 Posts

But I live on land! :c
    Also, your signature is not very accurate. I yell, scream and froth at the mouth when I talk to religious people. Get your facts straight bro!

And yes Umbra, I feel like it would have been overkill as well.
    I demand pictures!
    If you have a problem with it, then I'm going to have to turn you into glue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozriel
    Either you are asking me to specialize in sodomizing your ass with the butt of my axe, or you're just drunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toraneko
    I think you need to stop posting on these forums and rethink your life. *jedi hand wave*

This

Quote Originally Posted by Inciatus View Post
    I demand pictures!
    Of what? Me yelling, screaming and frothing?

Species
    Welsh Mountain Pony
    This

Of what? Me yelling, screaming and frothing?
    Yes.
    Either you are asking me to specialize in sodomizing your ass with the butt of my axe, or you're just drunk.
    I think you need to stop posting on these forums and rethink your life. *jedi hand wave*

This

Quote Originally Posted by Inciatus View Post
    Yes.
    http://freesay.files.wordpress.com/2....jpg%3Fw%3D479
    I'm the guy on the left.

11. The Following User agrees with CaptainCool's Post:

Species
    Aardvark
    This
    This'd 670 Times in 402 Posts

But I live on land! :
    So, you're a mudskipper!

Well, and what you're saying, really, is that you're a furry groupie--a shag hag, if you will . (Shag as in carpeting, as in fursuit material. Not as in rumpy-pumpy.)

edit: If you're a fish, would that actually make you a shad hag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallowfox
    Oh goodness, thanks Troj for some sanity.

This

So, you're a mudskipper!

Well, and what you're saying, really, is that you're a furry groupie--a shag hag, if you will . (Shag as in carpeting, as in fursuit material. Not as in rumpy-pumpy.)

edit: If you're a fish, would that actually make you a shad hag?
    What can I say, I am a hipster. I only like you guys because it isn't mainstream.
    If furries ever become mainstream I'm gonna be gone right away!

Chauvanist Pig Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    This
    This'd 2,837 Times in 1,371 Posts

Push them down the escalator, give them a taste of how it would feel if their "prank" worked. Little pieces of shit called "children" these days. Completely worthless human beings, just like their parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by narutonfuzzi View Post
    my mom had an abortoin, i wish he swallowed my lil brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobar Re: What is this Weasyl.com thing all about?
    a bunch of traitors to dragoneers fandom that think they can take their ball and go play somewhere else without his permission
    Banned. ModCP is being shitty so I had to use alternative methods, he can't post now. Now let us never mention him again, go back to talking about your pubic hair or whatever this thread is about.

This

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    Push them down the escalator, give them a taste of how it would feel if their "prank" worked. Little pieces of shit called "children" these days. Completely worthless human beings, just like their parents.
    Well, if the parents are anything like those brats they probably are pretty damn worthless.

Chauvanist Pig Broke the 10K Barrier
    This
    This'd 2,837 Times in 1,371 Posts

Well, if the parents are anything like those brats they probably are pretty damn worthless.
    It's usually the case when there's an asshole kid
    Quote Originally Posted by narutonfuzzi View Post
    my mom had an abortoin, i wish he swallowed my lil brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobar Re: What is this Weasyl.com thing all about?
    a bunch of traitors to dragoneers fandom that think they can take their ball and go play somewhere else without his permission
    Banned. ModCP is being shitty so I had to use alternative methods, he can't post now. Now let us never mention him again, go back to talking about your pubic hair or whatever this thread is about.

This

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    It's usually the case when there's an asshole kid
    Most people in that particular part of the city, whether they are german or turkish, are just not very good at raising kids... Or at managing how many kids they should have >__>

Species
    Welsh Mountain Pony
    This

Not much of screaming yelling or frothing.

2,500 Club
    This
    This'd 707 Times in 456 Posts

What can I say, I am a hipster. I only like you guys because it isn't mainstream.
    If furries ever become mainstream I'm gonna be gone right away!
    If you leave I will find you. I'll start a 'Prayer Cures Cancer' initiative in Germany and sooner or later, a very annoyed looking man will come to smack me.

Limited edition Elder God LegitWaterfall's Avatar
    Species
    Pending
    This
    This'd 224 Times in 189 Posts

Yup.
    There goes what little chance teenagers had of regaining their reputation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptros
    Ah yes, that always rings true. Don't bitch, get bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    One does not simply, fuq with arshes nei.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalle K
    Wow, many hardasses around here. I bet you scare all the kiddies in your block!

This
    This'd 702 Times in 372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegitWaterfall View Post
    Yup.
    There goes what little chance teenagers had of regaining their reputation.
    Ya really hate teenagers, don'tcha?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozriel View Post
    Closing due to necromancy.
    It's a 500g fine in Cyrodill and a death penality in Morrowind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallowfox View Post
    My mission in life is to take everything seriously

Limited edition Elder God LegitWaterfall's Avatar
    Species
    Pending
    This
    This'd 224 Times in 189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalle K. View Post
    Ya really hate teenagers, don'tcha?
    I guess I can't talk, considering I am one.

Teenagers just suck, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptros
    Ah yes, that always rings true. Don't bitch, get bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    One does not simply, fuq with arshes nei.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalle K
    Wow, many hardasses around here. I bet you scare all the kiddies in your block!

Rants like a Gryphon The 5,000 Club Digitalpotato's Avatar
    Species
    Western Grey Kangaroo
    This
    This'd 305 Times in 208 Posts

Sometimes kids are just bad eggs, what can I say. They only do this because their parents aren't looking and they think they can get away with this.
    We live in such a weird society. You can automatically tell what one's sexual orientation is from just the bands or games they like, can measure one's I.Q. from said interests, and can even tell what they do in real life!

Long Live Single player.

Forgive Yourself You Have Taken the Lead Kahoku's Avatar
    Species
    Snow Leopard
    This
    This'd 64 Times in 38 Posts

So I was on my way home from work. It was a long day so I took the escalator from the subway station back up to the surface because I am a lazy asshole.
    What do I see at the top of the escalator? Two turkish kids, about 13 years old, with bikes who were blocking the escalator and smiling like the little fat assfaces that they are.
    So when I was at the top of the escalator I couldn't move on because of their bikes so I almost fell straight on my face and almost ripped open my legs on their beat up bikes. And those little shits were laughing. So what did I do? Well, I did what every other civilized grown up middle european dude would do.
    I yelled at them and kicked the shit out of their bikes to break my way through.
    Why can't these people raise their kids properly? How is that so hard to do for them?!
    I think next time I'm gonna throw them down the escalator if that happens again! I'm not a violent person and I have never hit a person before but this time I almost lost it. Asshole behavior like this is unacceptable.
    I will buy you a drink. I don't blame you.

The Skull Paw Forum Legend Alastair Snowpaw's Avatar
    Species
    Snow Leopard
    This
    This'd 164 Times in 104 Posts

children aren't people. they're just messes of ideals, compulsion, and a meat sack once they put all these things together into something that can actually function normally in a society then they can be considered a person.

26. The Following User agrees with Alastair Snowpaw's Post:

Hey, Assbutt Broke the 10K Barrier
    Species
    Meatchiller
    This
    This'd 4,191 Times in 1,580 Posts

Couldn't you have just gone to another sandwich shop?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information