2 The Ranting Gryphon

Discussion in 'Furry Conventions' started by amatus, Mar 15, 2017.

?

Should 2 The Ranting Gryphon be at anthrocon?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2017.
  1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. Lcs

Lcs Well-Known Member

My words were:

"So if he is just a nazifur, which is what I would guess him to be, then his obsession with nazi related things is probably harmless."

My point by bringing up those images was that there's a lot of malicious stuff out there by him which is left unexplained. Anyways, surely we can at least conclude that his very suspicious content, which seems likely to be just baiting, warrants drama. He should have explained himself, but instead he began doing the exact opposite of what he should have done by playing ignorant (he said he didn't know much about WW2 and that the nazi salute was an accident, which seems far too covenient to be true and seems unlikely given his posting history).

By the way, I was looking back at what I wrote previously and I wanted to clarify that I don't necessarily think he is a nazifur or that he is some sort of white supremacist (in fact, I am almost certain that he is not a white supremacist type). I'm also not of the opinion that we should be labelling others actual nazis for petty things like this since it makes no sense to do so when considering what a nazi actually is - so please don't misinterpret this as what I'm saying. I'm just saying that being a white supremacist or a hobbyist nazifur are possible explanations for why he acts like he does and that it's understandable that people think this given Foxlers actions. Though anyways, I think being a nazifur is much more nice than what I think the main reason for what I would suspect is the actual reason for this nonsense - him being a manipulative person.

-

If you want to continue talking with me about this, lets go into PMs. I think we've gone horribly off topic by now.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

People are getting so obsessed with Nazis/fascists they see them everywhere. Be obsessed with the "enemy" and you become the enemy you so loathe. Some people wanna see Nazis/fascists/what have you everywhere, and try and push the narrative that other people are Nazis, fascists, white nationalists, etc, even if it's a load of fucking bullshit. It's quite pathetic. This shit's not limited to the fandom. If they met an actual Nazi and tried agitating them, they wouldn't last 2 fucking minutes in a fight.

New 2 video.

3. Simo

Simo Skunk

Given how he is bald and all, he'd look really funny with some of those furry ears, that attach via one of those kinda clamp on bands.

I really think he needs to look into this, his whole act has gotten really stale. He can thank me later.

Tezzy Fur and Yakamaru like this.
  4. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

I can imagine 2 going about with a nekomimi and a tail, going about, in a grumpy way: "Nyyaaaa".

Have you seen my sides? They just left.

5. ChromaticRabbit

ChromaticRabbit lagomorphic

I believe that now more than ever it is important for fandom conventions, especially furry conventions, to set a tone of inclusiveness in their official programming, in part to offset this brave new climate of national social and political cultural malaise. Whatever word you may want to apply to 2's rant against at-risk individuals presently suffering an emotional crisis, be it hatred or intolerance, tasteless or cruel, or even resonant with what you feel inside, I hope that we can all agree that wishing suicidal individuals to be dead as a class seems to cross over into the deep end and isn't really good entertainment.

Generally speaking, weren't shrill angry spittle-spraying rants from skinheads always kind of spiritually low-rent with poor aesthetics? It's much more difficult to build something than to tear it down or subdivide it. I wonder what a furry convention full of people who sympathize with 2's lowest moments would be like. In a superimposed state of self-loathing and denial, I should expect.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    lupi900 and Simo like this.
  6. noveltybest

noveltybest Member

I want 2 gryphon he might've joked about suicide but joke were made to make serious matters into something entertaining it's either everything is bad or nothing is bad so in the words of freedom of speech.

fuck your feelings bro.

spacerogue and Yakamaru like this.
  7. lupi900

lupi900 Member

That's pretty much what Dark Humor is. The ones crying about 2 are the same ultra touchy furs that go on how evil 4chan, haters are for silly hyperbolic reasons.

I know a streamer who had a clown who would cry anytime he got roasted but was fully okay doing it to others.

Yakamaru likes this.
  8. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

They can dish it out, but sure as hell can't take it, when they are treated by the very own standards they treat others with. It's fun to watch.Very fun to watch.

9. lupi900

lupi900 Member

What's more annoying that streamer has a hard time getting collab's. Because most of them are too dumb to get that everything is them just joking.