$3-$5 For 1300-2500 Word Stories

Discussion in 'Writing & Prose' started by Sly Merrimen, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Sly Merrimen

Sly Merrimen New Member

Hey guys so I've decided to pick up doing some writing commission work! If you're curious about my writing style you can visit my gallery and read a few of my stories right here
    (Please note that some of them are old and do not reflect my current writing style)

PRICES

$3 = 1300-1900 Word story
    $5 = 1900-2500 Word Story

EXTRA INFO
    - I can base it on art that you've drawn or gotten drawn for you, or just a story in general.

- It can be kinky or it can be clean/normal

- Kinks that I AM willing to write about are as follows: (Light/Medium/Heavy) Bondage, Mummification, Plushification, Hypnosis/Mind Control, Paws, Dom/Sub Scenes, Pet Play, Dronesuits, Kidnapping, Snuff (To a degree), Chastity, and Mild Torture.

- Kinks that I WILL NOT write about are as follows: Scat, Urine, Vore, Gory Snuff, Hyper, Micro/Macro, Disgusting Musk and Erotic Cub.

- If you do not see a certain kink on here and are curious if I can write about it, please let me know so we can talk about!

- Please know that I can write from first and third person points of view so you can choose which.

- I reserve the right to decline your commission if I find that it doesn't suit my writing style or if I just don't find the idea enjoyable to write (don't worry though I consider myself fairly flexible for the most part.

If that has you interested or you have any other questions please message me on my FurAffinity Profile!