Page 111 of 142 FirstFirst ... 116186101107108109110111112113114115121136 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3547

Thread: ~ 'SkahllyBir Yarn Tails ~

Species
    Fox/Dragon
    This
    This'd 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Re: REALISTIC TAILS. Come on in and get one.

@Cloudy
    Damn nice tail!
    And don't desper (is that a word xD?), I won't break my promise, I WILL make those little videos of the tail you did for me..! School is just overwhelming me >_<. Especially since now it's the end of semester. I will probably have the time in january (no school for 1 month FTW).
    So yeah, just passed by to say that =3!

Ah and
    @Bir
    Good to see you back in tail making =D!
    I wish you have enough time to make them and that you now enjoy doing them =).

Dream a little dream of me.. 2,500 Club Bir's Avatar
    Species
    Pearled wolf
    This
    This'd 106 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Eliminator View Post
    @Cloudy
    Damn nice tail!
    And don't desper (is that a word xD?), I won't break my promise, I WILL make those little videos of the tail you did for me..! School is just overwhelming me >_<. Especially since now it's the end of semester. I will probably have the time in january (no school for 1 month FTW).
    So yeah, just passed by to say that =3!

Ah and
    @Bir
    Good to see you back in tail making =D!
    I wish you have enough time to make them and that you now enjoy doing them =).
    Eek, I must say that I am both jealous and happy that I do not have any schoolwork to finish. Makes me feel kinda lame XD

and yeah! I think I'm going to enjoy tailmaking as much as I did when I first began. I'm looking forward to my yarn shipment tomorrow, and already have a perfect little PERMANENT tailing station! ISN'T THAT AWESOME?! It's on my side of the bed, and it's all hidden away in a chest. But you open it and WABAM. A canvas box full of yarn all perfectly stored in plastic baggies so as not to attract too much Olive hair, a small wicker basket filled with little things like needles, thread, straightener, brushes, electric razor, measuring tape, stick spindle, etc.. A bag for fluff in the corner with yet-to-be-filled plastic baggies for different colors of top fiber... And the coolest part is on the bottom side of the chest's door, there are all of the product tags for different types of yarn I've tried in the past, so that I can find the weirdly named ones if I ever need them. Next to it is my mini fridge full of chocolate and tea to keep me going. xD OH, AND A PAIR OF SPECIAL TAILING PAJAMAS PANTS, YO. I'm not kidding. I only have one pair of pjs I can actually make tails in. Jeans are too uncomfortable for me to wear during the process. XP

I also have a long, decorative chain hanging from my ceiling holding all of my caribiners and metal/wood loops.

As for an update, I have the tip of northwestspiritwolf's tail finished (About 7 inches or so). : D No picture until I get a bit of ways up, though. XP
    ..~..~..~..~..~..
    Icon drawn by me.
    I'm a girl. There seems to be some confusion.
    Visit SkahllyBir Tails! High quality yarn tails.
    http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=61019
    ..~..~..~..~..~..

Maeleigh Pirate TwiSteDCBloSsoM's Avatar
    Species
    Fennec
    This
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

Sounds kinda like my Giant Tool Box Bir lol.
    Just since mine is a tool box I can take it anywhere I want to have a tail station. I just only keep the current yarn I'm using in it for each tail. Otherwise I have a big plastic tub at the end of my bed that has the rest of my yarn.

I've just been horribly slow. I'm not as depressed yet more depressed all at the same time. For now things are over with Jordan... no more break.. he ended it.. though while doing so he said things about maybe in the future.. so there is hope.. if you're optimistic.. I'm just not one of those people. I'm sad and upset.. but better because I'm not waiting to know now.. just.. now it's over so I'm meh..
    Life just sucks sometimes.

I guess I can hope for the future and hope we'll be together again. I'm not the kind of person to move on and ever be with someone else. I'd rather be alone forever. I'm a weirdo lol.

I am trying to make some progress. Have 40 of the cream floofs done for the rainbow tail. I estimate it needing 80 cream floofs in total to finish it off.. I'll find out tomorrow once I get the trimming done and get what I have sewed on.
    Just been gaming despite it hurting my eyes and then watching a dog for the last week despite being allergic. Was my moms coworkers dog. She fell earlier in the week and broke the ball joint in her shoulder so she had to have surgery and was kept in the hospital for two days.. Very tired from watching the dog. He's an ugly dog even if he's lovable. My mom thinks he's so ugly he's cute.

Should have the tail pictures in the next few days. Just kinda been afk since Monday when the end happened since I feel empty and like I have no purpose. Just trying to find a purpose and that takes time. But like I said.. I am better.. just some things are worse but overall better for now.

Species
    Pearled wolf
    This

Quote Originally Posted by TwiSteDCBloSsoM View Post
    Sounds kinda like my Giant Tool Box Bir lol.
    Just since mine is a tool box I can take it anywhere I want to have a tail station. I just only keep the current yarn I'm using in it for each tail. Otherwise I have a big plastic tub at the end of my bed that has the rest of my yarn.

I've just been horribly slow. I'm not as depressed yet more depressed all at the same time. For now things are over with Jordan... no more break.. he ended it.. though while doing so he said things about maybe in the future.. so there is hope.. if you're optimistic.. I'm just not one of those people. I'm sad and upset.. but better because I'm not waiting to know now.. just.. now it's over so I'm meh..
    Life just sucks sometimes.

I guess I can hope for the future and hope we'll be together again. I'm not the kind of person to move on and ever be with someone else. I'd rather be alone forever. I'm a weirdo lol.

I am trying to make some progress. Have 40 of the cream floofs done for the rainbow tail. I estimate it needing 80 cream floofs in total to finish it off.. I'll find out tomorrow once I get the trimming done and get what I have sewed on.
    Just been gaming despite it hurting my eyes and then watching a dog for the last week despite being allergic. Was my moms coworkers dog. She fell earlier in the week and broke the ball joint in her shoulder so she had to have surgery and was kept in the hospital for two days.. Very tired from watching the dog. He's an ugly dog even if he's lovable. My mom thinks he's so ugly he's cute.

Should have the tail pictures in the next few days. Just kinda been afk since Monday when the end happened since I feel empty and like I have no purpose. Just trying to find a purpose and that takes time. But like I said.. I am better.. just some things are worse but overall better for now.
    Heh, I know what you mean about that. Life sucks when you're put in crappy situations. Lucky for me I'm super optimistic. Anyone in my position would probably run away or try to commit suicide. XP

I tried having a portable kind of bag thing, but I didn't like it.

I'm about a 3rd of the way finished with Northwestspiritwolf's tail, and only in two days. Tomorrow I won't be able to work on it though, since I'll be at a friend's unless my mother steals my car.
    ..~..~..~..~..~..
    Icon drawn by me.
    ..~..~..~..~..~..

Curbside Prophet You Have Taken the Lead Cloudy's Avatar
    Species
    Coyote
    This
    This'd 23 Times in 9 Posts

@Silent: I totally understand, man. School has to come first. I often find I'm in that boat myself. Although I've been working quickly lately because, ugh, I'm just stressed and anxious and don't want to do things yet want something to do...
    *is probably hopelessly neurotic* ^^;

@Bir: That sounds like an awesome tailing station, man. Mine is not as intense as that... Though I already dominate half of our living room table, haha. You are also making good headway on spiritwolf's tail : 3 w00tw00t!

@Blossom: That sucks, man. But I guess it's better than hanging on and knowing that it could end at any time. There's always hope for the future. Really.
    Also, you use the word "purpose." Your purpose is only to be who you are. There isn't anything else. You didn't ask to be a part of this universe, and therefore, anything you offer at all, even the smallest things like watching a hurt dog, making a rainbow tail because you know it'll make someone happy, or just being here to chat with us when no one else is... They're all bonus to the world. The world doesn't deserve it, but you make it happen. That seems pretty awesome to me.
    Sorry. I don't consider myself a humanist, but, that's one portion of Carl Rogers' theory that's always struck a chord with me. That and unconditional positive regard.
    Though I'm still a biobehaviorist first and foremost, alas. Free will is just a bit too iffy. Though I do love the Team. < 3
    /whoaamiactuallyusinginformationilearnedintheorieso fpersonality? The apocalypse is coming, duck and cover!

Updates:

Guess who hates studying, reading journal articles, writing papers, and practicing for presentations? This kid. But she does like making tails, yessiree.

Since I'm going WABAM fast right now I am taking a quick divert. I don't have a Skahlly tail, and this really needs to be remedied. What kind of self-respecting tailmaker doesn't have their own tail? Everyone is WAY ahead of schedule, so, I don't think it will be a problem. Plus, Bir, I know you like realism, so I think you would probably like to do chipfox's tail, yes? I would like to do Ratino's, it reminds me of vanilla and caramel ice cream. XP But hey, if you don't want to do chip's just let me know. I haven't Noted him about it either.
    Icon by TheStory.

GOT TAIL?

Nerf Herder
    Species
    Gryphon
    This
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

Awww, these are such amazing tails! I'd be really interested in ordering one day, but it'd have to be from Skahlly...because I am allergic to cigarette smoke...but I am also allergic to cats. I didn't see anything about cats on the front page, but just putting that out there first and foremost.

I was also wondering how exactly do you get the yarn brushed out so nicely? I think it'd be an interesting thing to add to a crocheted stuffed animal to give it a fluffy look. I'd be very interested in any pointers you could offer. Or if you're even willing to part with your tail making secrets. xB It's something I'd love to try with some of the yarn I've got laying about. So I'd know there were no allergens in it. :c I'm so in love with how these look!

Species
    Fennec
    This
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

I had a portable tub thing at one point.. and I couldn't organize it so I hated it. I think the only reason I like this Huge tool box is because it's big an has all the spots for my stuff. The only time it gets cramped is if the tail has a lot of colors.

I get that all the time with my life.. people see what I go through or learn about it.. all the allergies the being sick constantly and everything else and wonder how I do it. Sometimes I wonder myself but it's my life so I'm the one that has to deal with it.
    I'm just stuck between wanting to be optimistic about it because I'll always love him.. and not wanting to because I don't want to be hurt anymore. I guess the end is better than the end for most people. His reasoning is that is was to soon after the end with his last girlfriend.. even though it had been five months. Just when we'd been together almost two years... why he couldn't tell me sooner.. So it was that and then he just feels more like friends right now. Since it wasn't anything else I guess that's why he says maybe in the future.

Skahlly: True enough to all of that but if you didn't ask to be a part of the universe and it just happened.. sure you do all kinds of things to make things better.. but the universe does a lot of things to make it all crap as well. Like being allergic to light when video games are like the one nice thing right now lol.
    My way of thinking is just a downer lol. I can't help it. I do try to look on the bright side.. I just haven't found much of a bright side to it all yet since it feels like I've lost everything at the same time. I just want my best friend back.

Anyways I at least finished this tail... I will have to make a mini rainbow tail for a friends Christmas but she knows it will more than likely happen after Christmas but she doesn't care.
    The last commission on my list I'm sure will be after Christmas as well since she has kiddies and all.

It still doesn't have as much cream on the top as it should.. but because of all the colors I had to extend it from an 11in to a 16in.. It at least actually has the cream on it now so Mikayla is happy with it as is.

Species
    Fennec
    This
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Atroxi View Post
    Awww, these are such amazing tails! I'd be really interested in ordering one day, but it'd have to be from Skahlly...because I am allergic to cigarette smoke...but I am also allergic to cats. I didn't see anything about cats on the front page, but just putting that out there first and foremost.

I was also wondering how exactly do you get the yarn brushed out so nicely? I think it'd be an interesting thing to add to a crocheted stuffed animal to give it a fluffy look. I'd be very interested in any pointers you could offer. Or if you're even willing to part with your tail making secrets. xB It's something I'd love to try with some of the yarn I've got laying about. So I'd know there were no allergens in it. :c I'm so in love with how these look!
    In the case of crochet stuffed animals like Amigurumi that's easy. Though it's not exactly done in the same way. If you browse online by typing in Yarn Tails, you can find all kinds of things... Some are tails like Bir, Skahlly and Myself make others are made with a Crochet Base. This would be more what you'd be looking into. Basically you'll crochet your plush and latch hook strands into all the stitches. You stuff each stitch with latch hooking as much as possible, and then you brush out the yarn with a plastic cat brush, if you initially brush out with anything else on a crochet base it tends to catch to much on the actual base and it's not pretty. After that you can leave it puffy as is or you can make it sleek by straightening it and brushing it out again but with a slicker brush like a thin needle brush.
    Since it wouldn't be an actual tail the latch hooking strands you use on the Plush would be a good deal smaller than what you would have them as for a tail.

I can warn you thought that I have tried making tails in this way and I can see how it appeals to crochet animals. It however does tend to stretch out the initial size of whatever you crocheted. It's also just a big pain in the butt with the catching of the brush on the base.

Hope that helps you out there.

Species
    Pearled wolf
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
    @Silent: I totally understand, man. School has to come first. I often find I'm in that boat myself. Although I've been working quickly lately because, ugh, I'm just stressed and anxious and don't want to do things yet want something to do...
    *is probably hopelessly neurotic* ^^;

@Bir: That sounds like an awesome tailing station, man. Mine is not as intense as that... Though I already dominate half of our living room table, haha. You are also making good headway on spiritwolf's tail : 3 w00tw00t!

@Blossom: That sucks, man. But I guess it's better than hanging on and knowing that it could end at any time. There's always hope for the future. Really.
    Also, you use the word "purpose." Your purpose is only to be who you are. There isn't anything else. You didn't ask to be a part of this universe, and therefore, anything you offer at all, even the smallest things like watching a hurt dog, making a rainbow tail because you know it'll make someone happy, or just being here to chat with us when no one else is... They're all bonus to the world. The world doesn't deserve it, but you make it happen. That seems pretty awesome to me.
    Sorry. I don't consider myself a humanist, but, that's one portion of Carl Rogers' theory that's always struck a chord with me. That and unconditional positive regard.
    Though I'm still a biobehaviorist first and foremost, alas. Free will is just a bit too iffy. Though I do love the Team. < 3
    /whoaamiactuallyusinginformationilearnedintheorieso fpersonality? The apocalypse is coming, duck and cover!

Updates:

Guess who hates studying, reading journal articles, writing papers, and practicing for presentations? This kid. But she does like making tails, yessiree.

Since I'm going WABAM fast right now I am taking a quick divert. I don't have a Skahlly tail, and this really needs to be remedied. What kind of self-respecting tailmaker doesn't have their own tail? Everyone is WAY ahead of schedule, so, I don't think it will be a problem. Plus, Bir, I know you like realism, so I think you would probably like to do chipfox's tail, yes? I would like to do Ratino's, it reminds me of vanilla and caramel ice cream. XP But hey, if you don't want to do chip's just let me know. I haven't Noted him about it either.
    Blossom, this girl is the one person that keeps my head out of water. She always reminds me that I need to be me, and nothing more, because it doesn't matter what anyone else wants me to be.

And actually, every tail I make for myself I hate tremendously. I made a 20 inch large wide tail in two nights for MFF for myself, and I hate it.I got a bunch of compliments on it, but eugh. xD I guess I have a super high standard for myself. So hopefully your tail will be much more satisfactory. XD

I have messaged Chipfox. Hopefully I will receive a reply soon. : 3

Edit:

Last edited by Bir; 12-07-2011 at 06:08 PM.
    ..~..~..~..~..~..
    Icon drawn by me.
    ..~..~..~..~..~..

Species
    Coyote
    This

I has finished tail for Ratino.

I dig it, hopefully Ratino does too!

Rukia509 has been PM'ed, and unless she ends up needing more time for the downpayment I will be starting on hers this weekend.

THIS WEEKEND OF FREEDOM!
    I have two more finals tomorrow, Psych Methods and Spanish Vocabulary in Context. I'm hoping they go well because my will to study is pretty much burned up. Usado. No más. I tend to be innately good at the two, though, so, we'll see... And then I'm hoping I can get home by that night. The person I am riding home with has a take-home final exam (which is dumb because she's getting it on a Thursday when it needs to be done by Friday...) so I'm hoping she can get it done so we can go. Not that I'm in a rush to listen to Seussical the Musical and Glee all the 6-hour+ drive home, but hey, I wants to get home.
    Icon by TheStory.

GOT TAIL?

Species
    Pearled wolf
    This

Uuuuuppppppdddddaaaaatttteeeeee

..~..~..~..~..~..
    Icon drawn by me.
    ..~..~..~..~..~..

Post Crusader
    Species
    Red Marbled fox
    This
    Agreed With 2 Times in 1 Post

Very nice Bir

Species
    Fennec
    This
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

I'm liking how that one is turning out Bir..

As for me.. I have another rainbow tail to do as a friends Christmas.. just using the base that was to short for the one with the cream top. Then I have firefly's tail to do once she messages me about when she wants to start.. guessing after Christmas which is fine with me..

I'm just dying in crochet land.. tired of Christmas stuff.. but we're poor so it was easier to just buy yarn and crochet scarves for people.

I really just feel uber busy right now.. which I guess helps with the being depressed still. My mom got her car Thursday night so Friday I was out job hunting.. which kinda bummed since her car now gobbles up the gas more with it's problems.. so I haven't been able to go anywhere till today since she gave me some gas money.. or rather money to get the oil changed and then the leftover becomes gas money. I Got two art commissions so that's like $7 for gas to. Then tonight I'm dragging around two of my friends and they also got paid decently so I'm getting the $30 they owe me.. so I at least can go around and apply places now finally.

The people at our Local Hancock Fabrics store seemed really interested in me even without work experience. I was told to call back the second week of January to remind them about my application since they will be hiring one person then. It will only be part time work, 4-14 hours a week. I will at least have gas money from it though so I can look for something else that works well with having that job.

Overall just tired.. so much to do.. so little time..

Species
    Pearled wolf
    This

Fiiiinished tail for Chipfox:

And a little bit of a break between now and Aestuo's tail for me to play with a stock tail. Yeah. : 3
    ..~..~..~..~..~..
    Icon drawn by me.
    ..~..~..~..~..~..

Species
    Coyote
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Bir View Post
    Fiiiinished tail for Chipfox:

And a little bit of a break between now and Aestuo's tail for me to play with a stock tail. Yeah. : 3
    That's totally awesome, Bir : 3
    You can skim my lengthy Note, in that case. I should've checked here first, I was trying to see who you wanted to do next/if you wanted to do a stock tail. Derpaderp.
    I made a stock tail (27 inch normedium wide red panda tail [it was supposed to be normal wide but it might be more like medium]). I love it. Now I'm working on 907Foxx's black and turquoise raccoon tail while awaiting downpayment from Leona and/or Rukia. I'll at least have all the stuff here to make Rukia's when she's ready, for Leona's I'll have to order some yarn and feathers. So Bir, you should let me know if there's anything else from yarnmarket you wanted to try, and make the shipping cost more worthwhile XP
    Icon by TheStory.

GOT TAIL?

Species
    Coyote
    This

Finished tail for 907foxx:

I really like how this one turned out. In some lights, the turquoise color is almost luminescent. It also seems extra fluffy, but then again the staple length seems really good on those colors. Hopefully 907foxx likes it as much as I do!
    Next up is either Rukia or Leona, whoever makes downpayment first. Until then, I am working on an arctic sparklefox tail with some of my leftovers from the raccoon tail, namely as I want to use more of the turquoise color, haha.
    I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas! I got a sweet new digital camera (can you tell my image quality is better?), and my sister got me some neat Supernatural books that I am excited to read (TV Goes to Hell--An Unofficial Road Map of Supernatural; Supernatural: The Unholy Cause; and, the one that I think will be most interesting--The Mythology of Supernatural: The Signs and Symbols Behind the Popular TV Show). And my other sister is filling a hard drive with Dark Shadows (the complete collection of ~2,045 eps.) for me XD So I'm excited for that, as I've gone through all of the DS that Netflix had up.
    Icon by TheStory.

GOT TAIL?

Post Crusader
    Species
    Red Marbled fox
    This

I love the tail. I love Christmas. I got IRT Deadliest Roads season1, Deadliest Catch season 6, the latest Harry Potter and a gift card to Petsmart.

Species
    Fennec
    This
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

I really love that raccoon tail.

I figured I would have been done already with the second rainbow tail.. but as Bir knows from reading my Rant Journal... things just keep piling up on me. I'm trying to hang in there.. I just haven't had the time or been given proper closure to try to find something to make me feel motivated about anything again right now.
    On top of the whole mess I ranted about two days ago I had some friends over and we were having noodle cups. In the process of getting boiling water into the cups I got some all over my right hand.. It's probably 3-4 inches long and at the widest an inch or a bit more wide... the burn didn't blister... just my skin is bright red and in one spot kinda light brown.. I've had a lot of burns in my life so I know if it gets anymore brown I need to go get dead skin taken off.
    Then on top of that.. I haven't been able to walk around normally for weeks. Something is wrong with my food. I went to an Urgent care place.. they took xrays but the person there couldn't read them well enough to tell me what was wrong. So I took them to my bone and joint doctor. That took forever to get into. Had an MRI on it today.. and then I have to make an appointment again for them to look at the MRI.. find out if I have to have a Boot or not.

So.. Broken heart, Sick to stomach all the time from sinus problems and broken heart problem (something that wasn't included in the rant but I had information rubbed in my face out of spite that I didn't need to know that makes and want to cry and throw up all at the same time) Burned hand, and then the foot problem.

Has my bad karma piled up enough for some good karma yet guys?

Post Crusader
    Species
    Red Marbled fox
    This

You have got to have a better year in 2012

Species
    Pearled wolf
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
    Finished tail for 907foxx:

I really like how this one turned out. In some lights, the turquoise color is almost luminescent. It also seems extra fluffy, but then again the staple length seems really good on those colors. Hopefully 907foxx likes it as much as I do!
    Next up is either Rukia or Leona, whoever makes downpayment first. Until then, I am working on an arctic sparklefox tail with some of my leftovers from the raccoon tail, namely as I want to use more of the turquoise color, haha.
    I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas! I got a sweet new digital camera (can you tell my image quality is better?), and my sister got me some neat Supernatural books that I am excited to read (TV Goes to Hell--An Unofficial Road Map of Supernatural; Supernatural: The Unholy Cause; and, the one that I think will be most interesting--The Mythology of Supernatural: The Signs and Symbols Behind the Popular TV Show). And my other sister is filling a hard drive with Dark Shadows (the complete collection of ~2,045 eps.) for me XD So I'm excited for that, as I've gone through all of the DS that Netflix had up.
    XD Christmas was good! I got a pair of pants and a new work coat, and that awesome picture you commissioned for me x3 I'm saving up for a new camera, too. I want to start taking really nice pictures, not only here but at work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Cat_Suzy View Post
    I love the tail. I love Christmas. I got IRT Deadliest Roads season1, Deadliest Catch season 6, the latest Harry Potter and a gift card to Petsmart.
    Awesome! xD Glad your Christmas was good!

Quote Originally Posted by TwiSteDCBloSsoM View Post
    I really love that raccoon tail.

I figured I would have been done already with the second rainbow tail.. but as Bir knows from reading my Rant Journal... things just keep piling up on me. I'm trying to hang in there.. I just haven't had the time or been given proper closure to try to find something to make me feel motivated about anything again right now.
    On top of the whole mess I ranted about two days ago I had some friends over and we were having noodle cups. In the process of getting boiling water into the cups I got some all over my right hand.. It's probably 3-4 inches long and at the widest an inch or a bit more wide... the burn didn't blister... just my skin is bright red and in one spot kinda light brown.. I've had a lot of burns in my life so I know if it gets anymore brown I need to go get dead skin taken off.
    Then on top of that.. I haven't been able to walk around normally for weeks. Something is wrong with my food. I went to an Urgent care place.. they took xrays but the person there couldn't read them well enough to tell me what was wrong. So I took them to my bone and joint doctor. That took forever to get into. Had an MRI on it today.. and then I have to make an appointment again for them to look at the MRI.. find out if I have to have a Boot or not.

So.. Broken heart, Sick to stomach all the time from sinus problems and broken heart problem (something that wasn't included in the rant but I had information rubbed in my face out of spite that I didn't need to know that makes and want to cry and throw up all at the same time) Burned hand, and then the foot problem.

Has my bad karma piled up enough for some good karma yet guys?
    It won't unless you make a change. I know that for a fact. I've started about two years ago, my change. Started to not care about what a certain person has to say to me (Cause of my stress), and learned to start thinking for myself. And whether people care or not, to just BE myself instead of worrying. I also started a new hygiene routine, using all natural soaps and ditching the flat iron. I collect pretty marbles and beads and keep them in a "pretty" pot, where I also put my jewelry. Like my own little treasure hoard. Instead of only thinking about the bad things, I take whatever good little miniscule moment happens to give me and blow it way up and dwell on it all day, and that's how I stay happy. I've definitely mellowed out over the past few years, I'm sure my closer friends have noticed. I used to be hyper and crazy and it was kind of just my way of hiding (Although I did learn how to push the cup with the straw and that was awesome), but at the same time, I lost my humor. I actually thought everything was funny back then and now I don't laugh often, and that's terrible for health U;

MOST of all though, I research the hell out of natural ways to cure myself of various problems, even the ones that are permanent. And what's even better, is that some of the problems that are incurable have been made easier to deal with simply by taking care of other parts of myself. For example, I started taking vitamins (I remember telling you all, I believe). Not only does my body FEEL better, I have lost virtually all cramping problems and don't have to sleep on the shower floor every time I take a shower now. Actually, I'll just leave it at that, because I could go on all day telling you guys what I do now but the end point is that my personal change was to stop putting chemicals in my body in any way, and I have reaped the benefits.

Let's all hope to a better 2012! And what better way to start off the new year than with an SPNRPG episode?

My new years resolution: Get all of the owed shit done. DONE. I owe gobs upon gobs of artwork to everyone, both online and off, and I want it DONE.

Also, my biggest goal is for SkahllyBir Tails to MAKE THE BEST DAMNED TAILS IN THE WORLD. We must conquer every color and pattern, we must.

Also, I really have to get some life insurance.
    Last edited by Bir; 01-01-2012 at 07:49 AM.
    ..~..~..~..~..~..
    Icon drawn by me.
    ..~..~..~..~..~..

Species
    Fennec
    This
    This'd 1 Time in 1 Post

I don't know how to describe it all.. before him.. I had some very bad things happen to me and I was a zombie. I wasn't happy, or sad, or anything really. I was just there. I could be with friends.. pretend I was happy but I really didn't care. I was just blank. The only thing I could do was get angry easily.
    I was very locked up inside. I couldn't think about the future or anything because it didn't matter.

After he came along.. he opened me up.. I had feelings.. I cared.. I wanted to be better. I was motivated to do things. With him there the feelings made sense. I haven't had feelings for so long alone that I don't know what to do with myself. I just don't know how to deal with everything anymore. So even my idea for school.. it seemed possible with him around. Job, save up, get a loan for a new car, save up again so I can start school. It seemed doable. Now it just seems so far away. Everything seems so far away now.

I think I'm just stuck because I wasn't happy at all before.. and he made me happy. Now that I'm alone and have feelings I don't have a clue as to what makes me happy. I was to blank to care about anything before so I don't know where to start. If that makes any sense at all...

I hope with this New Year that I can find something. It's very hard to try and pull everything together when you don't know what you're supposed to pull together. I know I'll try not to become a Zombie again with no feelings.

Post Crusader
    Species
    Red Marbled fox
    This

Cloudy Can you put me down for two more tails for you to start in June?

Species
    Coyote
    This

@Black_Cat: I'm not putting you down now, because I think it may be confusing to put you down for a time so far in the future. However, I'll make sure that as soon as June comes around you can jump to the front of the line, having made your claim already and all : 3

My New Year's Resolution is to play the game for the game's own sake. I need to tone down this anxiety that has me twitchy and nauseous so often, or at least learn to accept the fact that it exists and how to deal with it as is. And I think I can do that. And the fact that I think that I can means that I probably can.

Blossom: My only advice to you is this. Imagine yourself as you want to be. Or, imagine somebody you'd like to be. In your everyday life, don't think like Blossom. Think like the Blossom you want to be, or the Somebody you want to be. Like... not brainwashing yourself, of course, more like a, "What would Happy Blossom do in this situation?" or, "What would Sherlock Holmes do in this situation?" (I pick kind of crappy role models, so you should pick better ones XD That's just an example.) It really helps. You find that you're solving your own problem, and it isn't like you're not being you... you're you, you've just learned better ways to cope by modeling another person or a perceived version of yourself so that you can move along past the tough points and grow as a person.
    Sorry if that seems lame, I just feel like when stuff helps me I should share or I'm not really a good friend.

As per tails, sending the dox tail out to Denmark and the raccoon tail out to Alaska tomorrow. Now just awaiting downpayment to start on some more tails, as Leona paid downpayment but I need to wait for her yarn to ship. That will be my first time working with some wool! Although I am working on getting some white bundles all ready to go for hers.

Edit: Got downpayment on Rukia, so, I'll be starting that up shortly : 3
    Last edited by Cloudy; 01-02-2012 at 08:17 PM.
    Icon by TheStory.

GOT TAIL?

Species
    Pearled wolf
    This

No word from any of my claimed slots, which would be three slots.

: /

So I guess I can make another stock tail. Here is a maned wolf to add to stock:

What should I do next? Pick one:

1. Imitiation Skahlly tail XD

2.Ethiopian Wolf tail (Popular species in the fandom)

3. This rare species is called an "Olive"
    Last edited by Bir; 01-04-2012 at 07:22 PM.
    ..~..~..~..~..~..
    Icon drawn by me.
    ..~..~..~..~..~..

Species
    Coyote
    This

Try Nineteen? I dunno, man. I would've thought people would be jumping at the chance to get their tails done ahead of schedule. Did you contact hyb through the email I Noted you?

Also, I like all of those tails. And I think we should do all of them, because they are cool. But I think you should give an Olive tail a shot, first : D

I have been making loads of bundles for Rukia's tail today. Other than that, not a whole lot. Ate some delicious Chinese food, mmm.
    Icon by TheStory.

GOT TAIL?

Thread Information