Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

  1. #1
    HOOT 2,500 Club Nargle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Species
    Barred Owl
    Posts
    4,772
    This
    2
    This'd 20 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    So I bought some pigs' ears to dehydrate and make into recreational chews for Basil. The store bought ones are usually way too expensive and are filled with preservatives and other nasty additives that I don't need to be feeding my dog. Plus, seriously, for the price of one pig ear at the pet store, I can buy like 5 raw ones to dehydrate myself.

    However, I can definitely see how convenience might play a role in most people's decision to just go ahead and buy the pre-dried, lol! Raw pigs' ears are GROSS. They're covered in these weird little hairs, and you can see all of the scabs and such that they had when they were alive. I thought the number tattoos were pretty cool, though XD But the worst part HAS to be the flippin' ear wax. I open up the folds of the ear, and I see this huge, smelly, brownish yellow, papery mass. It was disgusting. Maybe I just have a personal problem with ear wax, I don't know. But this was really gross. Anyways, the running water wouldn't wash it off, so I had to pick it off with my fingers!! Omg, it was horrible. Anyways, after I get all the ear wax off and dry it off, I go to put it in the dehydrator. Then I discovered... pigs' ears smell gross =C It wasn't a rotten smell, just a very unpleasant smell. It reminded me of a mixture of raw turkey smell and dirty farm animals smell, lol! It had a lot of kick to it. At least it isn't nearly as bad a chicken livers, though. Like liver, though, I soon realize that my apartment is going to be filled with stinky pig ear smell =C So I ran around dabbing vanilla extract on a few of my light bulbs, and that sort of helped. Too bad these are going to take forever to dry, though =C

    It wasn't all bad, though =3 I feel like I got my money's worth, because they included a lot of cheek meat, lol! I thought it was just so neat looking X3 One piece had so much cheek meat on it, it even had a little tongue! My boyfriend and I were standing there trying to figure out what the tongue was, and when we figured it out we were like "Hey let's cut this off and give it to Basil!!" XD Seriously, when I handed him that tongue, he suddenly had the biggest, roundest, sparkliest eyes ever. He looked like an anime dog, he was so happy. It was adorable. And the whole time I was washing and drying pigs' ears to put in the dehydrator, Basil laid at the entrance of the kitchen giving me HUGE puppy dog eyes. I'm so glad that I get to make healthy, safe, and very cheap recreational chews for Basil to gnaw on.

    And wait, before you call me crazy, I'm not the only one who makes their own dehydrated treats for their dogs. There are lots of others like me who are conscious about their dogs' health and save money without risking buying dangerous or unhealthy chews like rawhide and those other compressed, chemical-filled fake treats. Mostly these are people I find on the dog forums X3 Plus, I think it's pretty fun making my own treats =D


    BTW, my boyfriend informed me that sometimes people will eat pigs' ears. Is this true!? D= I seriously cannot imagine why on earth someone would want to eat a flippin' pig's ear.

  2. #2
    Minty Fox Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Mentova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Species
    Fox
    Posts
    18,479
    This
    847
    This'd 3,405 Times in 1,400 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    I don't know much about pig's ears but one time my mom brought these beef bones home from her pet food store and gave one to my german shepherd and her breath smelled like ass for a week. And it make my whole room smell D=

  3. #3
    Not a Person You Have Taken the Lead Kyle Necronomicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Species
    Sea Serpent/Armadillo/Fox/Sparrow/Blue Jay
    Posts
    587
    This
    66
    This'd 22 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Heckler & Koch View Post
    I don't know much about pig's ears but one time my mom brought these beef bones home from her pet food store and gave one to my german shepherd and her breath smelled like ass for a week. And it make my whole room smell D=
    Suck, also pigs ears are weird. You shouldn't eat meat it's bad for you.
    Do you believe in INFINITY???

    Join the furry fandom, we have guys so desperate they'll do you no matter what!
    only applicable if you wear ears and a tail.

  4. #4
    HOOT 2,500 Club Nargle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Species
    Barred Owl
    Posts
    4,772
    This
    2
    This'd 20 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Heckler & Koch View Post
    I don't know much about pig's ears but one time my mom brought these beef bones home from her pet food store and gave one to my german shepherd and her breath smelled like ass for a week. And it make my whole room smell D=
    Was it a cooked bone? A lot of those cooked bones have a "smokey flavor" added to them that make them smell horrible (Though it's apparently attractive to the dog). Plus, they're not very good for dogs, because they can crack teeth and sharp bone shards can get swallowed =C

  5. #5
    Bisexual Lesbian The 5,000 Club Nylak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Species
    River Otter
    Posts
    5,700
    This
    303
    This'd 275 Times in 117 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Yeah, I used to work for my university's slaughterhouse (I was an animal science undergrad, so I had to work for the food science department for at least a semester), and processing the byproducts was unpleasant (although still not as unpleasant as processing the meat actually meant for human consumption). And yes, people actually eat pig ears. >_> And feet and noses and EWWWW.

    *cough* Sorry, I'm a vegetarian, and that semester made me so much more of one. xD

    But products you prepare yourself are so much healthier for your animals, and jesus christ are pig ears expensive in the store. Especially when your animal goes through them like candy like my boys. Augh.
    --
    words and water
    easy to pour . impossible to recover


    Quote Originally Posted by Thatch View Post
    She is evil. In the true, subtle way. She employs the kind of cruelty you're not aware of until you've already broken into tears, only then realising that everything wasn't just a horrible coincidence, but a truly vile plot concieved by a twisted mind and a black, shriveled soul.

    That's why Nylak is closest to what could be a FAF diety :V

  6. #6
    Minty Fox Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Mentova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Species
    Fox
    Posts
    18,479
    This
    847
    This'd 3,405 Times in 1,400 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Nargle View Post
    Was it a cooked bone? A lot of those cooked bones have a "smokey flavor" added to them that make them smell horrible (Though it's apparently attractive to the dog). Plus, they're not very good for dogs, because they can crack teeth and sharp bone shards can get swallowed =C
    I don't know. My mom buys stuff for her store. She only sells healthy food/treats though.

  7. #7
    Banned Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Afriscotia
    Species
    a brown/tan wolf with dreadlocks.... what?!
    Posts
    12,589
    This
    306
    This'd 995 Times in 526 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    do they taste kinda like beef jerky?

  8. #8
    Bisexual Lesbian The 5,000 Club Nylak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Species
    River Otter
    Posts
    5,700
    This
    303
    This'd 275 Times in 117 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    do they taste kinda like beef jerky?
    No, they taste like really bad, overcooked bacon (at least the way they're prepared for human consumption). Greasy, tough, chewy, no juicy fattiness.
    --
    words and water
    easy to pour . impossible to recover


    Quote Originally Posted by Thatch View Post
    She is evil. In the true, subtle way. She employs the kind of cruelty you're not aware of until you've already broken into tears, only then realising that everything wasn't just a horrible coincidence, but a truly vile plot concieved by a twisted mind and a black, shriveled soul.

    That's why Nylak is closest to what could be a FAF diety :V

  9. #9
    Forum Legend Azbulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    1,623
    This
    12
    This'd 43 Times in 30 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    We would sometimes get some of these for ours dogs, but I think my parents avoided them because of their smell, I think it was mostly the hooves that would smell though. They were all store-bought, as we don't have a dehydrator. Is that what they make jerky in? I'd be awesome to make cheap homemade jerky for yourself, and ears for your dog.
    dabbing vanilla extract on a few of my light bulbs
    Never heard of doing that...
    I seriously cannot imagine why on earth someone would want to eat a flippin' pig's ear.
    Well, why would your Basil eat a flippin' pig's ear, hmm?


  10. #10
    Banned Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Afriscotia
    Species
    a brown/tan wolf with dreadlocks.... what?!
    Posts
    12,589
    This
    306
    This'd 995 Times in 526 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    this makes me want to go kosher

  11. #11
    HOOT 2,500 Club Nargle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Species
    Barred Owl
    Posts
    4,772
    This
    2
    This'd 20 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Nylak View Post
    Yeah, I used to work for my university's slaughterhouse (I was an animal science undergrad, so I had to work for the food science department for at least a semester), and processing the byproducts was unpleasant (although still not as unpleasant as processing the meat actually meant for human consumption). And yes, people actually eat pig ears. >_> And feet and noses and EWWWW.

    *cough* Sorry, I'm a vegetarian, and that semester made me so much more of one. xD
    That sounds like an extremely unpleasant experience =P I'm slowly trying to desensitize myself to that kind of thing, though, because it's a dream of mine to one day own land and raise farm animals (Mostly ducks, rabbits, and maybe pigs), hunt, and have a big veggie garden so I can be as self sufficient as possible =3

    Quote Originally Posted by Nylak View Post
    But products you prepare yourself are so much healthier for your animals, and jesus christ are pig ears expensive in the store. Especially when your animal goes through them like candy like my boys. Augh.
    Are pigs' ears really expensive at your grocery stores? I got a pack of 3 BIG ones with a ton of cheek meat for $2 at Walmart. The pigs' ears at the pet store are like, only the top half, and they cost like $4 for one. I'm not completely worried about Basil devowering these pig ears, though, because he's a pretty light chewer X3 That's why I hate bully sticks, though. They're such a wonderful alternative to things like rawhide or hard compressed shaped treats (I read the labels of a few packages and almost all of them had things like artificial sweeteners in them! O.o) but one skinny little 5 inch stick will cost you $4. And Basil, even though he's a light chewer and a toy breed, will gulp it down in minutes and be like "Seconds please? =3"

    Quote Originally Posted by Azbulldog View Post
    We would sometimes get some of these for ours dogs, but I think my parents avoided them because of their smell, I think it was mostly the hooves that would smell though. They were all store-bought, as we don't have a dehydrator. Is that what they make jerky in? I'd be awesome to make cheap homemade jerky for yourself, and ears for your dog.
    Never heard of doing that...
    Well, why would your Basil eat a flippin' pig's ear, hmm?
    Yep, a dehydrator's what you use to make jerky. I've been wanting to make some, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've made all sorts of things for Basil, though X3 Sweet potato jerky is a favorite.

    Also, Basil would gladly eat a pig's ear, because he thinks nasty animals taste delicious X3
    Last edited by Nargle; 02-11-2010 at 09:33 PM.

  12. #12
    Bisexual Lesbian The 5,000 Club Nylak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Species
    River Otter
    Posts
    5,700
    This
    303
    This'd 275 Times in 117 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Nargle View Post
    Are pigs' ears really expensive at your grocery stores? I got a pack of 3 BIG ones with a ton of cheek meat for $2 at Walmart. The pigs' ears at the pet store are like, only the top half, and they cost like $4 for one. I'm not completely worried about Basil devowering these pig ears, though, because he's a pretty light chewer X3 That's why I hate bully sticks, though. They're such a wonderful alternative to things like rawhide or hard compressed shaped treats (I read the labels of a few packages and almost all of them had things like artificial sweeteners in them! O.o) but one skinny little 5 inch stick will cost you $4. And Basil, even though he's a light chewer and a toy breed, will gulp it down in minutes and be like "Seconds please? =3"
    Yeah, even at our Wal-Mart they're still really expensive, for some reason. So I either get mine from my Farm&Home in bulk or the university slaughterhouse (since we practically give em away, and they process em themselves).

    I don't like rawhide. Not only are they soaked in preservatives and sweeteners, but they tear up your animals' digestive tracts. Not good stuff. For light or picky chewers, pig ears really are an excellent alternative (uncooked beef bones or those lightly soaked/boiled in beef/chicken broth are great for heavier chewers, which I love for my boys cause you can keep reusing em; just reboil em a little to refresh the flavour, and they won't splinter).
    --
    words and water
    easy to pour . impossible to recover


    Quote Originally Posted by Thatch View Post
    She is evil. In the true, subtle way. She employs the kind of cruelty you're not aware of until you've already broken into tears, only then realising that everything wasn't just a horrible coincidence, but a truly vile plot concieved by a twisted mind and a black, shriveled soul.

    That's why Nylak is closest to what could be a FAF diety :V

  13. #13
    HOOT 2,500 Club Nargle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Species
    Barred Owl
    Posts
    4,772
    This
    2
    This'd 20 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Nylak View Post
    Yeah, even at our Wal-Mart they're still really expensive, for some reason. So I either get mine from my Farm&Home in bulk or the university slaughterhouse (since we practically give em away, and they process em themselves).

    I don't like rawhide. Not only are they soaked in preservatives and sweeteners, but they tear up your animals' digestive tracts. Not good stuff. For light or picky chewers, pig ears really are an excellent alternative (uncooked beef bones or those lightly soaked/boiled in beef/chicken broth are great for heavier chewers, which I love for my boys cause you can keep reusing em; just reboil em a little to refresh the flavour, and they won't splinter).
    I've been considering starting Basil up on a raw diet and ordering bulk raw meat and parts from someone who destributes all over the DFW area. That way I can get stuff like tongue and tripe as well as meat for really cheap. A cow tongue here at this Walmart is like $10. =/ And most meat isn't less than $2 per pound. I think Basil has a chicken allergy, so that's seriously limiting our options, too >.<

    And rawhide is a pretty dangerous treat. There have been dogs that have suffered from intestinal blockage because they swallowed a large chunk of rawhide. It's scary! I've also heard that raw brisket bones are a really good recreational chew for smaller dogs. I haven't found any in my area but I might order some soon =3

  14. #14
    Alpha Wolf Arikla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    74
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    White vinegar can help get the ear-wax off the raw ears before drying, helps with the smell a little too :P

    ..and as a complete aside, those are cute hats
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it is too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

  15. #15
    Deathcorps Deathlord Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Ozriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]
    Species
    Blood Elf Death knight
    Posts
    19,459
    This
    1,850
    This'd 3,157 Times in 1,757 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    People and dogs will eat pig's feet.

  16. #16
    Psychological Egoist. The 5,000 Club Atrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Yes, your location please.
    Species
    Human
    Posts
    8,482
    This
    0
    This'd 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Well, people eat pickled pig's feet. so why not the ears? We've used our dehydrator to make deer jerky. It tastes good, but those thin layers of tendons/fat that are nearly impossible to get out get annoying.
    How fitting.

  17. #17
    HOOT 2,500 Club Nargle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Species
    Barred Owl
    Posts
    4,772
    This
    2
    This'd 20 Times in 9 Posts

    Red face Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Arikla View Post
    White vinegar can help get the ear-wax off the raw ears before drying, helps with the smell a little too :P

    ..and as a complete aside, those are cute hats
    I didn't know that! That is very helpful =3 Thank you!

    Also, thank you for complimenting my hats =D

  18. #18
    Deathcorps Deathlord Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Ozriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]
    Species
    Blood Elf Death knight
    Posts
    19,459
    This
    1,850
    This'd 3,157 Times in 1,757 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by atrakaj View Post
    Well, people eat pickled pig's feet. so why not the ears? We've used our dehydrator to make deer jerky. It tastes good, but those thin layers of tendons/fat that are nearly impossible to get out get annoying.
    Deer Jerky is the shits. <3
    I don't really like the smell or taste of pig's feet or ears.

  19. #19
    stone that the builder refused Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Azure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hate St
    Species
    damaged goods
    Posts
    19,594
    This
    1,861
    This'd 2,848 Times in 1,483 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Yay! Hopefully they hold up for a while, as they sound pretty gross to cure. Also, you can't do it outside or in a garage so your house doesn't have to smell?

  20. #20
    back'n up back'n up Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    pheonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Miami FL AKA hell
    Species
    arctic fox
    Posts
    11,921
    This
    1
    This'd 32 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Nargle View Post
    BTW, my boyfriend informed me that sometimes people will eat pigs' ears. Is this true!? D= I seriously cannot imagine why on earth someone would want to eat a flippin' pig's ear.
    People eat bull testicles, warthog intestines, cow tongue, and monkey brain soup and pig ears is weird to you? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigor Sardonicus View Post
    A word of advice to any other girl here: Don't. Even with butter on the outside, the crumbs will itch like hell by the time you get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corto View Post
    Phoenix, you're an ass and I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArielMT View Post
    GET A ROOM, GUYS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylak View Post
    Yeah, personally I like em shorter; sometimes the long ones are just too much fluff and not enough substance.

  21. #21
    HOOT 2,500 Club Nargle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Species
    Barred Owl
    Posts
    4,772
    This
    2
    This'd 20 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by AzurePhoenix View Post
    Yay! Hopefully they hold up for a while, as they sound pretty gross to cure. Also, you can't do it outside or in a garage so your house doesn't have to smell?
    Nope, all I have is a tiny balcony, and it's been snowing like crazy for 2 days. But it didn't smell as bad as I thought it would =3 There's like a 2 ft radius around the dehadrator that stinks, but it didn't really effect the whole apartment like liver would.

    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    People eat bull testicles, warthog intestines, cow tongue, and monkey brain soup and pig ears is weird to you? lol
    No, those don't sound nearly as weird to me, because there's like, actual organ meat to consume. And I've heard that intestines are quite good (I may have had them, I don't know, though. My vietnamese step-mom wouldn't tell me what it was). In my opinion a leathery, greasy piece of skin seems a lot less appetizing =P
    Last edited by Nargle; 02-12-2010 at 04:52 PM.

  22. #22
    back'n up back'n up Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    pheonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Miami FL AKA hell
    Species
    arctic fox
    Posts
    11,921
    This
    1
    This'd 32 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Nargle View Post
    No, those don't sound nearly as weird to me, because there's like, actual organ meat to consume. And I've heard that intestines are quite good (I may have had them, I don't know, though. My vietnamese step-mom wouldn't tell me what it was). In my opinion a leathery, greasy piece of skin seems a lot less appetizing =P
    It's like jerky though. And if you saw how they prepare the intestines you would always remember the image when someone tried to serve it to you. Squeezing shit out and all of the shit never comes out. DX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigor Sardonicus View Post
    A word of advice to any other girl here: Don't. Even with butter on the outside, the crumbs will itch like hell by the time you get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corto View Post
    Phoenix, you're an ass and I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArielMT View Post
    GET A ROOM, GUYS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylak View Post
    Yeah, personally I like em shorter; sometimes the long ones are just too much fluff and not enough substance.

  23. #23
    HOOT 2,500 Club Nargle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Species
    Barred Owl
    Posts
    4,772
    This
    2
    This'd 20 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    It's like jerky though. And if you saw how they prepare the intestines you would always remember the image when someone tried to serve it to you. Squeezing shit out and all of the shit never comes out. DX
    I've seen them stick a hose in fresh lamb's intestines on Bizarre Foods =D I dunno, I don't get it when an idea bout a food makes a food worse than an actually worse food. The idea of "This has touched poop" isn't as bad as "This is tough and greasy and has no meat." If you think about it, though, I've also seen pigs drag their ears through their food, the mud, even their own poop X3

  24. #24
    back'n up back'n up Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    pheonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Miami FL AKA hell
    Species
    arctic fox
    Posts
    11,921
    This
    1
    This'd 32 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: Rant/Rave: Pigs' ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Nargle View Post
    I've seen them stick a hose in fresh lamb's intestines on Bizarre Foods =D I dunno, I don't get it when an idea bout a food makes a food worse than an actually worse food. The idea of "This has touched poop" isn't as bad as "This is tough and greasy and has no meat." If you think about it, though, I've also seen pigs drag their ears through their food, the mud, even their own poop X3
    Well I never had pig ears nor will I ever but I think there's a ton of worse things compared to it. And pig skin is quite salty and chewy salty stuff is just awesome. Intestines just looks unappetizing even after it's cooked. Pigs feet look pretty bad too, especially the pickled ones cause they look like a science experiment in those jars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigor Sardonicus View Post
    A word of advice to any other girl here: Don't. Even with butter on the outside, the crumbs will itch like hell by the time you get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corto View Post
    Phoenix, you're an ass and I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArielMT View Post
    GET A ROOM, GUYS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylak View Post
    Yeah, personally I like em shorter; sometimes the long ones are just too much fluff and not enough substance.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links monetized by VigLink