Thread: PawPrint Art Magazine Looking for Artists Interested in Commission Advertisment

Get Out of Here S.T.A.L.K.E.R! Pirate Neon_Infection's Avatar
    This
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

Post PawPrint Art Magazine Looking for Artists Interested in Commission Advertisment

We are currently looking for anyone interested in having their commissions featured in our coming PawPrint Art Magazine.

This is a 100% free service and will allow you to reach a much larger audience of people interested.

If you are interested please send a email to PawPrintArt@yahoo.com with:

• Your Name
    • What you are commissioning (art, fur-suits, jewelry, etc.)
    • You average price or estimate
    • Email
    • Website link (FA or external website)

For more information about PawPrint Art feel free to read our main forum post at http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=73146

*edit* We are also looking for advertisements/ commissions.
    Last edited by Neon_Infection; 06-04-2010 at 08:34 PM.
    The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

This

Default Re: PawPrint Art Magazine Looking for Artists Interested in Commission Advertisment

*bump*

The Doctress Post Crusader HoshiKitsunuki's Avatar
    Species
    Kitsunuki
    This
    Agreed With 2 Times in 1 Post

Default Re: PawPrint Art Magazine Looking for Artists Interested in Commission Advertisment

I am unclear in reading this what you are asking for. Are you asking for people who are looking to have commissions done to post what they want done and see if someone contacts them? Like a want ad? Or are you asking artists to say what they DO and then have people contact THEM to get commissions done for them?

This

Quote Originally Posted by HoshiKitsunuki View Post
    I am unclear in reading this what you are asking for. Are you asking for people who are looking to have commissions done to post what they want done and see if someone contacts them? Like a want ad? Or are you asking artists to say what they DO and then have people contact THEM to get commissions done for them?
    Its for artists who are taking commissions to post their prices and what they will do so that people looking on purchasing a commission can find them.

The Doctress Post Crusader HoshiKitsunuki's Avatar
    Species
    Kitsunuki
    This
    Agreed With 2 Times in 1 Post

That's what I wanted to know... XD I am interested in doing that then. I'll shoot you an email with the proper information.

This

Quote Originally Posted by HoshiKitsunuki View Post
    Its for artists who are taking commissions to post their prices and what they will do so that people looking on purchasing a commission can find them.

Dream a little dream of me.. 2,500 Club Bir's Avatar
    Species
    Pearled wolf
    This
    This'd 106 Times in 52 Posts

Where exactly will this magazine be distributed?
    ..~..~..~..~..~..
    Icon drawn by me.
    I'm a girl. There seems to be some confusion.
    Visit SkahllyBir Tails! High quality yarn tails.
    http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=61019
    ..~..~..~..~..~..

This

Quote Originally Posted by Bir View Post
    Where exactly will this magazine be distributed?
    Online, we're currently making the website.
    This will also mean direct links back to everyone's webpage.

Thread Information