Page 179 of 223 FirstFirst ... 79129154169175176177178179180181182183189204 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 5559

Thread: The New Policy on Cub

  1. #4451
    Nerf Herder
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    my whole problem is how vague the ban is. i could lose half my work because some of them involve antho's under eighteen, but not much lower then that. the ban sounds like anthro's under 18 will be banned.

  2. #4452
    Alpha Wolf
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    63
    This
    0
    This'd 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarkshade View Post
    Explains why I heard differently, er I mean read differently, because I also read that sonic and sally were 16, your list says sonic is 15. It could be that it changed over the years.
    Sally isn't even in the games. Given that you have Tails as 10 and mention her, I assume you got his age from a SatAM cartoon fan rather than a game fan. Like I said earlier, the ages change depending on the canon. Tails is anywhere from 4 - 14 officially depending on which media he's in.

  3. #4453
    Lone Wolf
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    This
    5
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBunny View Post
    my whole problem is how vague the ban is. i could lose half my work because some of them involve antho's under eighteen, but not much lower then that. the ban sounds like anthro's under 18 will be banned.
    Only if they're pornographic.
    Last edited by Pyrocatch; 11-26-2010 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote again.

  4. #4454
    Whatever ... Post Crusader Grandpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Species
    Human
    Posts
    257
    This
    29
    This'd 27 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBunny View Post
    my whole problem is how vague the ban is. i could lose half my work because some of them involve antho's under eighteen, but not much lower then that. the ban sounds like anthro's under 18 will be banned.
    Anything under the age of 18 is banned, right.
    If there are any grey areas, it's best to just avoid them altogether and make it clear that all the characters in a sexual situation are adults (18+).

  5. #4455
    Whatever ... Post Crusader Grandpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Species
    Human
    Posts
    257
    This
    29
    This'd 27 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by Heimdal View Post
    Honestly, I think the door is sealed up pretty good after all the cub porn is out. Cub porn and true bestiality are the big obscene two, and they're out. Everything else, no matter how weird, is classed as offensive at worst. It would require changes in laws, and cultural sensibilities, before that door opens again.
    What's the difference between bestiality and "true bestiality". I've never heard of "true bestiality", so I'm not trying to sound like a smartass here.

  6. #4456
    Back off man, I'm a scientist You Have Taken the Lead Ashkihyena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manhatten
    Species
    Human
    Posts
    533
    This
    2
    This'd 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomSwish View Post
    Sally isn't even in the games. Given that you have Tails as 10 and mention her, I assume you got his age from a SatAM cartoon fan rather than a game fan. Like I said earlier, the ages change depending on the canon. Tails is anywhere from 4 - 14 officially depending on which media he's in.
    That is true, but people still draw Sally all the time, not sure what her age would be though.

    What's the difference between bestiality and "true bestiality". I've never heard of "true bestiality", so I'm not trying to sound like a smartass here.
    Maybe pictures and art? Cause I was wondering that myself.
    Proving once again that, no matter the form of visual expression, man instinctively defaults to making wieners. - cynopt

  7. #4457
    Science Nut Pirate Petrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United States of America
    Species
    Homo sapiens anomalous
    Posts
    185
    This
    2
    This'd 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    This thread is 4 times the size it was when I left it two days ago.

    So I will say something.

    If you support the ban for ideological reasons: Quit being the Thought Police. It doesn't matter if you don't like it, or where you come from, or anything like that. You have no right to impose your beliefs on anyone else. You are not perfect, you are not a saint, and you have no right whatsoever to try and police the minds and imaginations of others. A good portion of you claim to hate it because it's criminal, right? So why aren't you going after the rape art, the bondage art, or the snuff art? What about the torture art? Yeah, I thought so. You people don't /really/ care about making FA a better place, you just want to attack /one/ thing like a blind ideological sheepdog. Do us all a favor. Subsiste sermonem statim.

    If you support the ban for just the monetary reason: Thank you for being civil.

    If you are against the ban for just the monetary reason: Wtf? That's a strange position to take.

    If you are against the ban because you are pro-cub-porn: I'm sorry, things just didn't work out for you guys. You can try other websites, I'm sure.
    Member of the Cult Of The Blue-Tie Ferrox.
    About the Cult of the Blue-Tie Ferrox: August is our Holy Month. We spend every moment singing praises of the Exalted Ferrox, basking in His presence when He is here, and in His absence we turn to our sacred ritual of Ctrl+F5, hoping for the Return of the Blue Tie. We praise every victory of the Exalted Ferrox over his enemy, the White Screen and it's minions: 404, 403, 500, 502, 503, 504, and Read-Only Mode.

  8. #4458
    Nerf Herder Predysipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    I still can't believe some of the people who posted just can't understand, since it's almost the exact same as regular rules of child pornography.
    I've honestly laughed at some of the people who've tried to find loopholes in order to save their boners from damnation, and really had trouble deciding what was and what wasn't CP.

  9. #4459
    Whatever ... Post Crusader Grandpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Species
    Human
    Posts
    257
    This
    29
    This'd 27 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkihyena View Post
    That is true, but people still draw Sally all the time, not sure what her age would be though.



    Maybe pictures and art? Cause I was wondering that myself.
    So many questions have popped into my head with this, I can't type them all down without sounding weird and getting myself mixed up.

  10. #4460
    Flaming Mare Lone Wolf shadowcolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Species
    Equine
    Posts
    5
    This
    0
    This'd 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    yes, yes, yes ,yes YES I love you FA!

  11. #4461
    Post Crusader RageDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    268
    This
    9
    This'd 40 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    If you support the ban for ideological reasons: Quit being the Thought Police.
    You can try other websites, I'm sure.
    Too late. I already mounted my blue lights and siren. Lastly, SoFurry, and quite a few other sites have already been reported and dropped by AlertPay due to the same reason. Cubshit will just have to go back into the dark recesses of the crack of this fandom from which it rightfully deserves to be.
    Sometimes, I think I'm apart of the last sane group of furs in the Fandom.

  12. #4462
    Whatever ... Post Crusader Grandpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Species
    Human
    Posts
    257
    This
    29
    This'd 27 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    It makes me wonder ...
    If all the porn in the fandom was gone, how many people would even be in it still?

  13. #4463
    Post Crusader RageDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    268
    This
    9
    This'd 40 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpriest View Post
    It makes me wonder ...
    If all the porn in the fandom was gone, how many people would even be in it still?
    The reasonable and sensible roleplayers an cartoon enthusiasts also every member with a brain who aren't drawn to this Fandom for the smut alone in the first place.
    Sometimes, I think I'm apart of the last sane group of furs in the Fandom.

  14. #4464
    Bike riding squirrel thing. Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Randy-Darkshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    England.
    Species
    Eastern grey squirrel (Black variant)
    Posts
    17,274
    This
    593
    This'd 701 Times in 461 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpriest View Post
    It makes me wonder ...
    If all the porn in the fandom was gone, how many people would even be in it still?
    I'd still be in it. The porn is just an added extra in my eyes.
    Awkward moment: When a GPS tells a gay man to go straight.





  15. #4465
    Back off man, I'm a scientist You Have Taken the Lead Ashkihyena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manhatten
    Species
    Human
    Posts
    533
    This
    2
    This'd 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarkshade View Post
    I'd still be in it. The porn is just an added extra in my eyes.
    Pretty much this.
    Proving once again that, no matter the form of visual expression, man instinctively defaults to making wieners. - cynopt

  16. #4466
    Whatever ... Post Crusader Grandpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Species
    Human
    Posts
    257
    This
    29
    This'd 27 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by RageDragon View Post
    The reasonable and sensible roleplayers an cartoon enthusiasts also every member with a brain who aren't drawn to this Fandom for the smut alone in the first place.
    A lot of people would be gone then ... a lot.

  17. #4467
    This is my new rapeface. Forum Legend Werevixen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Species
    Crux
    Posts
    1,394
    This
    69
    This'd 63 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarkshade View Post
    I'd still be in it. The porn is just an added extra in my eyes.
    That too.

  18. #4468
    Back off man, I'm a scientist You Have Taken the Lead Ashkihyena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manhatten
    Species
    Human
    Posts
    533
    This
    2
    This'd 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpriest View Post
    A lot of people would be gone then ... a lot.
    There's that and the site really would be dead.
    Proving once again that, no matter the form of visual expression, man instinctively defaults to making wieners. - cynopt

  19. #4469
    Lurking in Castle Moats The 5,000 Club Trpdwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    United States of America
    Species
    Lung (dragon)
    Posts
    8,781
    This
    361
    This'd 1,154 Times in 597 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpriest View Post
    It makes me wonder ...
    If all the porn in the fandom was gone, how many people would even be in it still?
    It would be a true test of who really is a fur, and who isn't in my own opinion.
    ~The train is coming with its shiny cars,
    Comfy seats and wheels of stars,
    So, my little ones, have no fear,
    The man in the moon is the engineer~


  20. #4470
    Lone Wolf
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    This
    6
    This'd 13 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpriest View Post
    It makes me wonder ...
    If all the porn in the fandom was gone, how many people would even be in it still?
    I'd still be here. Porn doesn't interest me at all.

  21. #4471
    Post Crusader RageDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    268
    This
    9
    This'd 40 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpriest View Post
    A lot of people would be gone then ... a lot.
    Yeah, but let's be honest. When a man and woman try to make a child you always waste a few million dead swimmers anyway.
    Sometimes, I think I'm apart of the last sane group of furs in the Fandom.

  22. #4472
    Whatever ... Post Crusader Grandpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Species
    Human
    Posts
    257
    This
    29
    This'd 27 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Personally, I appreciate those who draw clean art more than those who draw smut, because they know they won't get as much attention for their work as those who make that fap material.

  23. #4473
    Post Crusader
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    320
    This
    42
    This'd 28 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Hey, I got a question.
    This thing here (don't worry, safe for work), is this a "cub"?

    Yeah I know it looks shitty, I'm a total 3d newbie but that is besides the point, is that thing you see there a cub?
    Cause I honestly can't tell. It bugs me.
    I'm asking because I don't really wanna waste time on something that might just get deleted on a whim.

    So is this a "feral" dragon, something "anthro" and if it is, does it look "young enough" to be a "cub"?

  24. #4474
    Bike riding squirrel thing. Broke the 10K Barrier
    Still Hasn't Seen the Sun
    Randy-Darkshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    England.
    Species
    Eastern grey squirrel (Black variant)
    Posts
    17,274
    This
    593
    This'd 701 Times in 461 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Quote Originally Posted by Trpdwarf View Post
    It would be a true test of who really is a fur, and who isn't in my own opinion.
    True. What cub porn artists should do is, instead of bawwing about the new AUP, try drawing some clean cubs instead and let their watchers use their own imagination. Or find some other site to load it too.
    Awkward moment: When a GPS tells a gay man to go straight.





  25. #4475
    Post Crusader RageDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    268
    This
    9
    This'd 40 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Re: The New Policy on Cub

    Oh this topic is finally slowing down.
    Sometimes, I think I'm apart of the last sane group of furs in the Fandom.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links monetized by VigLink