A new furry convention: Furrydelphia

Discussion in 'Furry Conventions' started by Ashwolves5, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Ashwolves5

Ashwolves5 Miss Fluffy Bottom

Fortunately enough I'm just a drive away. I can't recall the area since I haven't been out to the specific area in about 15 years. I just know that there is a lot of close stores near by for food and like retail stuff just in case.

2. RailRide

RailRide The Real Wheels of Steel

This is the same hotel that Anthrocon was at in 1999 and 2000 (I attended both years). There is a SEPTA bus (Rte 124) that runs from in front of 30th Street (Schuylkill Av & JFK Blvd) to the King of Prussia Mall, and it stops pretty much across the street from the hotel's driveway (King Circle) on DeKalb Pike .

---PCJ

Simo and JohnnyLobo like this.
  3. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

There used to be a great sushi restaurant at the mall which my family used to go to maybe twice a year or on special occasions, but unfortunately they've closed. There is, however, a very well-regarded Japanese/Korean place on Main Street in Norristown which I've been meaning to check out once I've saved up the dosh.

Just an FYI for anyone who likes that sort of thing. There's a lot more in the city proper. I recommend hitting Chinatown (particularly Sang Kee) or Reading Terminal should you choose to go in.

4. sbm1990

sbm1990 Folf Guitarist

Um,.....why didn't I know about this sooner? Count me in! So as far as this furcon goes, when and where is it, and how much are tickets?

5. Ashwolves5

Ashwolves5 Miss Fluffy Bottom

All the info is on the site Furrydelphia - Philadelphia's Very Own Furry Convention!

It's in king of Prussia, august 18-20 and regular reg is current discounted for only $45. Prereg is til July but the early supporter is til April 7

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    sbm1990 likes this.
  6. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox This is what the fandom did to me!

It's the weirdest thing, for some reason the name of the convention sounds like some type of mental illness.

7. Augmented Husky

Augmented Husky Mind currently uploaded

my first thoughts exactly LOL

8. AdelynBlair

AdelynBlair Adelyn the Dutch Angel Dragon

My girlfriend and I are going! Flying in from Missouri.

Ashwolves5 likes this.
  9. sbm1990

sbm1990 Folf Guitarist

*rates informative* =3