A Sheeb Says Hello!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions' started by meeka, Aug 9, 2017.

1. meeka

meeka Arf! Arf!

Hello~
    I'm Meeka, the Shiba inu! I have some experience with Furaffinity, but outside issues caused me to leave. This time however, I plan to stick around, and actually attempt to mingle with the community! I've been drawing digitally for six years, and still striving to improve myself, so I'm always down to talk about art tips and techniques. I like to experiment with my style, usually I like to be very detailed, often times verging on realism, but recently I've been playing around with a "kemono" or cartoony approach, I strive to find a simplistic form I like some day (mainly to have something to escape to when I don't feel like going all out).

Speaking of styles, I'd absolutely adore to see your content, whether it's art, writing, or crafts, I love seeing other people create things, it's one of the most exciting thing about joining an art site (in my opinion). I'd also love to talk about your original characters, and sonas! I'm open to talk about my own, but I love seeing new characters and what they're like.

I'm from the U.S., My favorite food is apples, I love to play videogames, and even code some! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    I've heard good things about the forums, so it's a pleasure meeting you all^^

2. Dorset

Dorset Member

Welcome back. I know the 'outside issues' feeling. I'm getting active again after about years of posting to my old page only occasinally.

3. meeka

meeka Arf! Arf!

Hey! I didn't expect someone to relate lol, that's oddly relieving. I almost forgot how active FA can be, yet at times so utterly dead. It's nice being able to upload things again though.
    thank you Dorset, it's nice to meet you ^^

4. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

Welcome to the forums! There's quite a big difference between here and the main site I've noticed since posting here. We are open to any discussion, but as per usual, the forums are the most critical of their subject matter, so dissenting but also positively critical discussion of the fandom is a main distinction. We have all kinds of sub-forums aptly named for convenience, but you can always rely on general discussion is you need general chattiness. For art, I like to go half and half with realism and cartoon, but also adding lots of details. That same meticulous detailing is also my flaw.

meeka likes this.
  5. Yakamaru

Yakamaru The Huggable Cactus!

Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

meeka likes this.
  6. meeka

meeka Arf! Arf!

oh my gosh, I gotta gush for a moment, I love your picture! bug anthros are the absolute best! If you drew that yourself, its really good! I love it when people anthro-fy bugs, and keep their face still insect like.
    I'll be sure to keep that in mind, I have noticed this forum is rather lively compared to others, it's a nice change of pace. Do you mind if I follow you on your furaffinity? I'd love to see some of your art

7. meeka

meeka Arf! Arf!

thank you! I'm glad to be here ^^

8. MadKiyo

MadKiyo Villainous Fly

Sure thing, thanks! Unfortunately, I have not paid enough attention to it.

meeka likes this.
  9. Augmented Husky

Augmented Husky Mind currently uploaded

Aye another friendly face, Ooo Ooo....what's your favorite flavor of ice cream ? :p

meeka likes this.
  10. meeka

meeka Arf! Arf!

Hello! I'd have to say it's a tie between pistachio, and green tea ^^ what's yours?

11. Augmented Husky

Augmented Husky Mind currently uploaded

ahhh....those are definitely way more unique flavors....always liked green tea myself but never in ice cream....hope ta try it though :)

Personally butterscotch and Cookies & Cream are tied for best ^_^

meeka likes this.