Alkohol and your favorite

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kezi Avdiivka, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Kezi Avdiivka

Kezi Avdiivka Active Member

I'M A WHITE TIGER AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE ALCOHOL ON THE ...planet or citadel I forget.

What, Is your favorite alcohol and WHAT, is your best drunken furry story ever?

I got drunk on redbull and vodka last night, went to the grocery store at 2am, then bought firewood, lighterfluid, filet minion, A1 steak sauce, a baking pan and a lighter/matches. Then proceeded to run into the forest behind the supermarket, constructed a BBQ pit, cooked the filet minion and ate it before throwing it deep into the forest before finding my way out of it with no flashlight about 2 hours later and going home.

Then one of my Triarii Medical Elite Guardsmen sent me a message on FB saying he had no money left and was feeding his cat bread.

I sent him 50$ via paypal.

totes worth it.

2. MsRavage

MsRavage Hello!

LOL lets see i love rum...captain morgan to be exact is my favorite. i don't really drink much though...and i don't have a drunken furry story...but i have a drunken college story...
    Basically a party was happening on the water tower and i drank boxed wine, tons of liquor...and by the end of the day i was doing straight shots of bicardi 151 rum with some guy that was dressed like a ninja.....i was completely wasted, called my bf of the time and told him i loved him (haha we've been together for 7 years so i guess i didn't scare him off) and on my way back to the dorm i fell down a hill and rolled down, someone called the ambulance and sent it over and i was completely fine when they got there and the person that called got yelled at because i was completely fine.

3. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Logically chaotic and twice as charming

Cider and Smirnoff Ice. Smirnoff Ice Apple is THE shit, but they don't sell that over here in Norway.

Everything else taste like crap. Though I do LOVE licorice shots and lemon drinks..

I've never been drunk. Affected by alcohol, but never drunk.

4. Junkerfox

Junkerfox Slowly backing away from this fandom

BEER

Amiir likes this.
  5. Jack Dakuyo

Jack Dakuyo Guest

Vodka Dimitri! vat else?

Tomin likes this.
  6. GreenZone

GreenZone Well-Known Member

fucking hell ive had this open for 2 hours everytime i try to comment some one walks in my office (trust me its one of those shitty ones with the desk next to the boiler)

any way as mentioned in other threads i'm an adept cook and bit of a foodie and originally being from Melbourne a coffee snob that being said my reasons for drinking are not really to get drunk

Spirit wise it depends on the occasion scotches i like johnny walker blue label i'll usually buy one a couple times a year which is pulled out on special occasions mostly remembering those who have fallen or celebrating something though i will get jack daniels or walker red if i'm just in the mood for scotch or whiskey

Rums i only really like bundaberg but they stopped making spiced rum so i don't get it often anymore i can't stand mixed drinks though to me i feel that if you need to add coke or lemonade to a spirit you shouldn't be drinking it but i do like Amaretto and Baileys but i will usually serve that with coffee or dessert i don't often just drink it

Beer my main brands are Carlton Draught Fat Yak and Crown Larger but recently ive gone for more Japanese beers like Kirin, or Asahi sometimes heineken but i can't stand American beers or UK beers like Fosters they taste watered down to me

Wines i drink red and cook with white as for brands i buy from local wineries since Australia's currently one of the top whine producers in the world i think we're ranked somewhere near the top just under France and Italy

as for drunk stories? well to be honest way too many mostly from me being the only sober one and looking after drunks (i have a high alcohol tolerance its actually dangerous for me to get drunk since i need to consume so much)

7. AustinB

AustinB Active Member

Alcohol is garbage so none

8. GreenZone

Tomin, Stadt and AustinB like this.
  9. Naresie

Naresie E D G Y B O I

Whiskey and possibly Tequila as a close contender.

I don't really have any drunken furry stories (sad face) but I do sometimes make some furry joke shenanigans around my partner while quite tipsy and we have a bit of a funny time with that.

10. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

11. Ramjet556

Ramjet556 Well-Known Member

Beer,rum,ceasers,wine,shit I like it all..Except Rye,I don't do Rye..

12. GreenZone

that's favourite mixed drink which are disgusting

13. Amiir

Amiir Deez nutz. Hah. Got 'eem

14. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Smart batto!

Welp, I don't drink. Not a healthy lifestyler or anything, it's just that I don't like being drunk (it's fun indeed, but then you do a crapton of dumb decisions, and hangover is a bitch, so yeah, not worth it for me).

15. Mr. Fox

BZZT, wrong! I know many mixed drinks that will blow your mind.

16. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

I bounce between Green Russians and Margaritas, depending on whether the bar I'm at has any absinthe.

17. GreenZone

name several

18. Mr. Fox

Depends on what your flavor is. If you like specific spirits, liqueurs, some mixes are better than others. But to claim that mixed drinks are disgusting in general purely comes down to personal perspective/taste.

19. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

That, or thinking that mixology begins and ends with tap coke/lemonade.

20. Stadt

Stadt Eeriee the Wendigo

My favorite thing to drink is red wine, but I usually just drink vodka+whatever I can find around the house.

21. AJ3035

AJ3035 Member

Pinnacle whipped-cream vodka right now.
    One of the many ways to drink yourself silly and make regretful decisions!

22. -AlphaLupi

-AlphaLupi The Fennec

Vodka is my go to, straight or mixed (Madras or screwdrivers are amazing). Colder the better.

Although Hennessy is also very good...

Best drunken furry story - last week. Brought my fursuit over in a closed trunk, waited till everyone was pleasantly drunk to debut (A little background, my friends know I'm involved with the fandom, especially since they found out I was going to Anthrocon, but never expected me to dress up). Ah, that moment was priceless. I should've recorded.

[​IMG]

23. Kellan Meig'h

Kellan Meig'h Kilted Coder

Single Malt Scotch. A Speyside variant is best., such as Bowmore "Darkest" 15 year sherry cask finish. Two fingers or so in a stem scotch glass with a splash of spring water to open up the flavors.

If Bowmore is not available, I'll go with a good White Lightning or Jack Daniels. Either one would be sipped straight, no water, ice or mixer of any kind.

If you have to put soda/cola/fruit juice in your liquor, there is something wrong.

Pardon me while a get a shot of whiskey.

24. Tomin

Tomin New Member

Hard liquors: The boring gin and tonic or pure vodka (gotta keep the slav spirit up)
    Light liquors: Red wine + coca cola (bit unusual)

Best drunk story: (told by a friend because I don't remember shit)
    Deodorant fight escalated to meat-spin in the bathroom, ill spare you the details.