Alkohol and your favorite

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kezi Avdiivka, Aug 6, 2017.

1. AJ3035

AJ3035 Member

Pinnacle whipped-cream vodka right now.
    One of the many ways to drink yourself silly and make regretful decisions!

2. -AlphaLupi

-AlphaLupi The Fennec

Vodka is my go to, straight or mixed (Madras or screwdrivers are amazing). Colder the better.

Although Hennessy is also very good...

Best drunken furry story - last week. Brought my fursuit over in a closed trunk, waited till everyone was pleasantly drunk to debut (A little background, my friends know I'm involved with the fandom, especially since they found out I was going to Anthrocon, but never expected me to dress up). Ah, that moment was priceless. I should've recorded.

[​IMG]

3. Kellan Meig'h

Kellan Meig'h Kilted Coder

Single Malt Scotch. A Speyside variant is best., such as Bowmore "Darkest" 15 year sherry cask finish. Two fingers or so in a stem scotch glass with a splash of spring water to open up the flavors.

If Bowmore is not available, I'll go with a good White Lightning or Jack Daniels. Either one would be sipped straight, no water, ice or mixer of any kind.

If you have to put soda/cola/fruit juice in your liquor, there is something wrong.

Pardon me while a get a shot of whiskey.

4. Tomin

Tomin New Member

Hard liquors: The boring gin and tonic or pure vodka (gotta keep the slav spirit up)
    Light liquors: Red wine + coca cola (bit unusual)

Best drunk story: (told by a friend because I don't remember shit)
    Deodorant fight escalated to meat-spin in the bathroom, ill spare you the details.