All the Single Furries

Discussion in 'Music & Sound' started by KingTiger856, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox I'm Delightfully Awkward :3

Good idea, but it has to be a really cringy remix too, cuz, ya'know, furries...

Cerberus326 likes this.
  2. Yakamaru

Yakamaru This is not a rabbit Avatar

[​IMG]

We've barely scratched the surface of Furry cringe. Pretty sure you've seen more gems over our Discord server. :D

biscuitfister likes this.
  3. Martin2W

Martin2W Sergaling like a sir

All the singles furries. LOL. That is cringeworthy. Why the fak they have to do this, really bad for community.

4. Sogreth

Sogreth Local Cuddle Bear and Wannabe Writer

I don't know who that is. But if he isn't a furry at all, why even watch it? And why feel the need to roast it?

If he didn't like it, he can just move on. It just creates more hate that's not needed. For example, some of the comments that video was getting.

Martin2W likes this.
  5. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox I'm Delightfully Awkward :3

I figured we deserve most of the hate we get on account of our pure stupidity, we do have a way of rubbing the most annoying parts of the fandom in most people's faces, well, many of the rambunctious youngins do anyway.

Yakamaru and biscuitfister like this.
  6. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 Jumping feet first into hell... seems like my job

Leafyishere was a major YouTube Channel, and during the height of it's prime the Creators character, Leafy, was equatable to PewDiePie. The channel is still up, so I'll post a link. As for why watch it, he probably stumbled across it one of the many times YouTube changed their algorithm... and we all know how normies typically feel about furries.
    www.youtube.com: LeafyIsHere

7. Sogreth

Sogreth Local Cuddle Bear and Wannabe Writer

Bahaha!

I'm at work and the original song just played on the radio, and the only thing I could picture was this video. I'm laughing so much right now.

8. Lcs

Lcs Woof

I feel as if people heavily exaggerate how bad the video it is. Sure it's a dumb video, but is it really bad enough to justify the massive amount of attention it's gained? Probably not.

Leafy is one of the very worst things on the internet. When Youtubers finally started to shit on him, I got so incredibly happy. It just previously felt like his content was universally enjoyed despite how unfunny it is. I also hate how he made the Youtube drama thing more mainstream.

I really don't like him...

Sogreth likes this.
  9. Alex K

Alex K Pending Deletion

Huh...I always thought the lyrics were all the single lads?? Guess I been hallucinatin

10. Leoni Zheitk

Leoni Zheitk It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

This video isn't nearly as cringey as some other videos that I've seen
    Trust me...

Sogreth likes this.
  11. nerdbat

nerdbat Green butt of reason

Majority of time, Leaf is scandalous for being scandalous - I don't think his reaction is that genuine, he just searches for easy targets to rant about and support his viewership, being, as iDubbbz puts it, "a professional bully". So, in that regard, I don't see him "representing opinion of normies" or anything like that.

Honestly, considering Leafy's primary target audience, I don't think he'll do any actual harm to the fandom by talking crap about it anyway. Same with PewDiePie, really. What will they do, turn a bunch of dumb 12-15 year old kids against us?

(the video is still cringeworthy ass hell. though)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Crimson_Steel17 likes this.