Anthro Northwest!!

Discussion in 'Furry Conventions' started by Fuzzylumkin, Oct 25, 2017.

?

Going?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. What is Anthro Northwest?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Open_Mind

Open_Mind Well-Known Member

I haven't found many videos from the con, but there is this one featuring an amazing quradruped angel dragon fursuiter. (wish the video quality was better) Whoever that was, they must have got alot of attention!

2. connortheskunk

connortheskunk definitely did not look at yiff last night.

Man... Looks like so much fun. I wish I could have gone :( Well there's always next year

Also that quadrupedal DAD looks so good! And the suiter does a very good job at making the walk look realistic. But it also looks like it costs a million dollars •v•

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Open_Mind likes this.
  3. Fuzzylumkin

Fuzzylumkin Fuzzbutt

They did not have NSFW vendors, the reason for that, and I know from talking to some of the workers and organizers, thanks to Rainfurrest, they completely burned any bridge the furry community had in the pacific northwest as for furcons, the organizers tried everywhere from seattle to portland to get another rainfurrest. The ONLY way that anthro northwest was able to get a contract with the hotel was to label it an anthropomorphic arts convention, and by making it SWF, also try and repair the damage that previous con did to the area. The only hotel party by the way that i heard of, was up on the 5th floor and i didnt go to it because the fur hosting it was a total douche nozzle

Sgt. Kai and Open_Mind like this.
  4. TritheDoge

TritheDoge Just a doggo in a closet.

yea trying to keep it family friendly :v, as that one person up there said

5. Sgt. Kai

Sgt. Kai Sgt. Kai the German Shepherd Police Dog

Thanks for posting the pictures and all the intel about the con.
    I've said my piece about Rainfurrest and how it was handled, or not. I'm glad this con went well and those that organized it cared enough to make it a positive experience.

Fuzzylumkin likes this.