Anthros for Autos appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -..Legacy..-, Oct 22, 2017.

1. -..Legacy..-

-..Legacy..- Sergal Mafia :P

Dongding brought it up earlier, so to bring some positive enjoyment and people together, I'll start this up.

One rule: Absolutely no badge-shitting. No A sucks, B rocks crap. No Anti-Stance, Anti-Import, Anti-Merica. This is an appreciation thread, keep it that way.

If you like a brand, then post it along with the basics if possible (Year, Make, Model, etc).

Factory stock, highly modified, complete death trap, doesn't matter.

I'll get it started:

Late model Alfa Romeo Spyder Veloce
    IMG_1376.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

79 Pontiac Trans Am. <3

3. -..Legacy..-

IMG_1378.JPG Since we need to get some pics in here of said fire chicken.

AustinB and Dongding like this.
  4. Crimcyan

Crimcyan Im fox now, BAMBOOZLED

60538_Front_3-4_Web.jpg 1957 VW beetle currently rebuilding one, don't have any pictures of it atm

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  5. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

The other car thread did a lot better didn't it? Lol

6. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

Good old classic Mini!
    [​IMG]

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  7. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

Best chase scene in a movie ever. (Bourne Identity, not that other one that you immediately thought of.)

8. -..Legacy..-

I'll bring the pain then Dongding

Viper swapped S2000 IMG_1380.JPG

AustinB likes this.
  9. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

Here's my dream ride! The 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado. Have you fellas ever seen this beauty before?
    [​IMG]

Amiir and reptile logic like this.
  10. -..Legacy..-

455 Big block FWD, shared chassis with the Cadillac Eldorado as well. I might have worked on a couple lol.

I have a friend who just sold his Tuxedo Black '64 a few years ago. Too much rust to restore properly.

FluffyShutterbug likes this.
  11. FluffyShutterbug

Oh, wow... You really know your stuff. The Buick Riviera also shared the platform with the Olds and the Caddy, but it was RWD until '79. I'm not so good with mechanical stuff, but I know a ton of stuff about the automotive world. :D

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  12. reptile logic

reptile logic An imposter among aliens.

OK, I'll play.

Here's an obscure choice; I'd like a late-fifties Nash Metropolitan. Though I'm fairly large, I like smaller cars. As I have experience in motorcycle and automobile restoration and customization, I want to build it as a sleeper. I'd remove all of the engine and drive train and replace with a modern, rear-wheel-drive chassis and turbocharged four-cylinder engine. Looking to make that funky little box of a car handle like a sports car. Now all I need is the car, and the new chassis components, and paint, and seats and...

13. -..Legacy..-

IMG_0447.JPG I spend a lot of spare time wrenching. Kind of odd for a furry, I know lol.

Here's the 71 El Camino 454SS I built up for a family friend.

14. reptile logic

My first car was a '72 El Camino. It was beat up and rusty in places, but I had a ball driving that thing everywhere, including lots of dirt roads in Arizona.

15. -..Legacy..-

That one in particular, is an earthquake. My phone couldnt even pick up all the frequencies it emitted. It shakes the entire warehouse.

16. -..Legacy..-

Some Nash Metro (LS Swap)
    IMG_1381.JPG

17. reptile logic

Thanks. Since Photobucket started charging to share from their site, I haven't posted any pics anywhere. I'm cheap because I'm poor *laughs*.

By the way, Legacy, you might appreciate this: Several years ago, my brother won the bid on a pile (literally a pile) of rusty old automotive parts. At the bottom of it all, we discovered a 1928 Ford Model A that had been turned into a race car; probably back in the thirties. We brought that back using original components where we could and period-faithful components otherwise. It turned out pretty cool. I'll post it here, once I find a photo share site to work with.

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  18. -..Legacy..-

I just search, copy the picture, then upload here from my phone.

19. reptile logic

Cool, I'm still learning this high-tech shit. No love for it.
    car show2015-med.jpg

By the way, I am not in the photo. My brother is the one crouching on the left.

-..Legacy..- likes this.
  20. Crimcyan

esso-67-x.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg
    I seen this toronado x-70 in person, probably the rarest car i have sat in

21. FluffyShutterbug

Dang! Lucky you! ^^

22. reptile logic

Barr's ride.jpg Oh, for the motorcycle fans; one of my machines. It is one of the very few photos from my photo collection that that survived "The great Corruption". 1969 HD XLCH; not quite stock.

Edit: Photo courtesy of Ken Nikolai; a friend of mine whom I met in Arizona. The photo was taken in Oak Creek Canyon, near Sedona.

aloveablebunny and -..Legacy..- like this.
  23. -..Legacy..-

Stanced XJ6. I know these things are maintenance nightmares to own, but this one makes me terribly want one. IMG_1388.JPG

FluffyShutterbug likes this.
  24. Crimcyan

fiat multipla. Do i need to say anything more? Like damn look at those curves 1200px-Fiat_Multipla_1999_BiPower.jpg

25. -..Legacy..-

Ahh, the most hated car on the internet.

It's still allowed :)

FluffyShutterbug and Crimcyan like this.