Any favorite animated shows among us furries? (furry oriented and not)

Discussion in 'TV, Video & Film' started by Jakinator178, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Starbeak

Starbeak Sent from Space, resides on Earth.

:)

I have way to many I like.

Putting all of this in spoilers but listing 1 from each category as my top favs if you don't want the wot =D

1) Super Mario Brothers Super Show ~ 2) Pinky And The Brain ~ 3) American Dad ~ 4) Inuyasha ~ 5) Cyanide And Happiness

Be prepared for wot tldr... Here we go: (Tried to organize them for easy read)

TV Series 80s And Under: Garfield and friends ~ Heathcliff ~ He-man ~ Captain N The Game Master ~ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ~ Denver The Last Dinosaur ~ The Adventures Of Teddy Ruxpin ~ Disney's Adventures Of The Gummy Bears ~ Care Bears ~ Alvin And The Chipmunks ~ Bugs Bunny Show ~ Charlie Brown And Snoopy Show ~ Dungeons And Dragons ~ The Flintstones ~ Fraggle Rock ~ Funtastic World Of Hannah Barbara ~ G I Joe Real American Hero ~ Gumby ~ Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater ~ Incredible Hulk ~ Inspector Gadget ~ The Jetsons ~ Superman ~ Super Mario Brothers Super Show!!!!!!!! ~ Spider Man ~ Snorks ~ The Simpsons ~ Pound Puppies ~ Popeye ~ Pink Panther ~ Paddington Bear ~ Pac Man ~ Winnie The Pooh ~ Muppet Babies ~ Mighty Mouse ~ Marvel Action Universe ~ Legend Of Zelda ~ Thunder Cats ~ Tom And Jerry ~ Woody Woodpecker ~ Transformers ~ Mickey And Donald ~ Voltron

TV Series 80s And Over: Batman ~ Beavis And Butthead ~ 2 Stupid Dogs ~ Aah Real Monsters ~ Addams Family ~ Sam And Max ~ Sonic The Hedgehog ~ Super Mario Brothers 3 ~ Aeon Flux ~ All Dogs Go To Heaven Tv Series ~ Alvin And The Chipmunks ~ Angry Beavers ~ Animaniacs ~ Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes ~ Beast Wars ~ Biker Mice From Mars ~ Captain Planet ~ Celebrity Death Match ~ Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers ~ Courage The Cowardly Dog ~ Cow And Chicken ~ Critic ~ Daria ~ Darkwing Duck ~ Dexter's Lab ~ Dilbert ~ Mission Hill ~ Mickey Mouse And Friends ~ Mega Man ~ King Of The Hill ~ Iron Man ~ I Am Weasel ~ Home Movies ~ Goof Troop ~ Futurama ~ Freakazoid ~ Family Guy ~ Ed Edd And Eddy ~ Ducktales ~ Duckman ~ Droopy Master Detective ~ Pinky And The Brain ~ Pinky Elmyra And The Brain ~ Powerpuff Girls ~ Johnny Quest ~ Ren And Stimpy ~ Rocko's Modern Life ~ Roswell Conspiracies ~ X Men ~ Walt Disney Anthology ~ Carmen Sandiego ~ Tiny Toon Adventures ~ The Tick ~ Taz Mania ~ Talespin ~ Sylvester And Tweety Mysteries ~ Super Mario World ~ Spongebob Squarepants ~ Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast ~ Southpark ~ Smurfs ~ Pokemon Indigo League

TV Series Millennial (2000s +): Jimmy Neutron ~ Brak Show ~ Harvey Birdman ~ Moral Orel ~ Robot Chicken ~ Sealab 2021 ~ 12 Oz Mouse ~ American Dad ~ Aqua Teen Hunger Force ~ Archer ~ Avatar ~ Back At The Barnyard ~ Beast Machines ~ Biker Mice From Mars ~ Brandy And Mr. Whiskers ~ Camp Lazlo ~ Catscratch ~ Chowder ~ Cleveland Show ~ Drawn Together ~ Land Before Time ~ Krypto The Superdog ~ Justice League ~ Johnny Test ~ Johnny Bravo ~ Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy ~ Gary The Rat ~ Game Over ~ Frisky Dingo ~ Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends ~ Evil Con Carne ~ Emporer's New School ~ Duck Dodgers ~ Drinky Crow Show ~ Lilo And Stitch Tv Series ~ Flapjack ~ Mission Hill ~ Oblongs ~ Penguins Of Madagascar ~ Proud Family ~ Samurai Jack ~ Robot Jones ~ Venture Brothers ~ Superjail ~ Squirrel Boy ~ Sitting Ducks ~ Sheep In The Big City ~ We Bare Bares ~ Regular Show *RIP* <3 ~ Adventure Time ~ Amazing World Of Gumball ~ Bob's Burgers ~ Reboot ~ Skunk Fu ~ Total Drama Island ~ Loud House ~ Animation Domination HD ~ Mike Tyson Mysteries ~ Rick And Morty

Anime: Inuyasha ~ Bleach ~ Dot Hack Series ~ 07 Ghost ~ Ah My Goddess ~ Another ~ Arashi No Yoru Ni Himitsu No Tomodachi ~ Asura Cryin ~ Clannad ~ Dragon Ball ~ Dragon Ball Z ~ Full Metal Alchemist ~ Shin Chan

Youtube old and New: Happy Tree Friends ~ Cyanide And Happiness ~ Shut Up Cartoons ~ Arby And The Chief ~ Red Vs Blue ~ Camp Camp ~ Annoying Orange

:)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  2. Inzoreno

Inzoreno The Gentleman Owl

I'm really not into much animated stuff these days, but what I do like are:

Bojack Horseman
    Death Note
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and original
    Wolf's Rain

3. Imperial Impact

Imperial Impact The Imperial Juicer

4. Egon1982

Egon1982 Member

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Thundercats which is popular among some of us furries

5. DeathMetalDeer

DeathMetalDeer Cervine Master Race....

Metalocalypse and Regular show.

6. ChromaticRabbit

ChromaticRabbit lagomorphic

A lot of stuff already mentioned. I've been enjoying the anime 'Seven Deadly Sins' (Nanatsu no Taizai), though I wouldn't read too much into the title. Also worth a mention but probably already well-known would be the US animated TV series, Steven Universe.

7. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

I immediately thought of Texhnolyze and Haibane Renmei. Zero fanservice, excellent storytelling and character writing, lovely art, strong direction, the whole shebang. (Wolf's Rain might also interest you, although there is one character who is shirtless fairly often, so I guess there's some female gaze going on there...?)

Honestly, my all-time favourite animated series are probably The Tatami Galaxy and Alien Nine. I've also binged the better part of the -monogatari series—I'm on Owari; it's pretty dope—but that's harder to recommend unless you already have a significant weeb power level. But then, Alien Nine is even harder to recommend regardless of how much Japanimation you've subjected yourself to, so I dunno. I'm weird.

8. AustinB

AustinB Active Member

This thread is old as balls but I'll list some animated shows I like.

Anime:
    Death Note
    Tokyo Ghoul
    The Dragonball franchise
    Attack on Titan
    Cowboy Bebop
    Hunter x Hunter
    Naruto/Naruto Shippuden (Yeah, I went there)
    Full Metal Alchamist
    One Piece
    Seven Deadly Sins
    Boku no Hero
    Black Butler
    Inuyasha
    Plastic Memories
    Hyper Police
    Sailor Moon
    Gundam
    YuruYuri
    Pokémon
    Fairy Tail

Non Anime:
    Danny Phantom
    Ed Edd n Eddy
    The Legend of Korra
    Ren and Stimpy
    Dexter's Lab
    Hey Arnold!
    King of the Hill
    Futurama
    South Park
    Rick and Morty
    Steven Universe
    Beavis and Butthead
    The Simpson
    Bojack Horseman
    Metalocalypse

9. Mandragoras

Mandragoras Inept Abecedarian

Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal Alchemist are probably the two best shows in the shounen action/adventure category, for my money. Were I to be a bit more liberal with labelling, I'd put Kill La Kill up there as well, but that's more of a send-up of '80s action conventions and "battle vixen" shows, so I don't really class them together.

Steven Universe is a good time, for sure, and a fine children's show. Been meaning to get to Rick and Morty and Bojack for a while now, but I'm slow to the uptake...

I don't think I've seen anyone mention Courage the Cowardly Dog yet. That show was wild.

10. Leoni Zheitk

Leoni Zheitk Common sense may not be so common.

Recess is some good stuff

11. Twylyght

Twylyght Member

Gargoyles
    Gravity Falls
    Samurai Jack (new episodes start on Adult Swim in March!)
    Starwars Rebels
    Tron: Uprising
    Cowboy Bebop
    Space Dandy