Any furs into sports?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Matohusky, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Just curious to see what sports furs play, support or are involved with?

2. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

I watch the occasional eSports for League of Legends and Starcraft II.

Other than that I am not interested in sports.

AustinB and Matohusky like this.
  3. Sarachaga

Sarachaga Well-Known Member

I do (more like used to do) plenty of martial arts: mostly taekwondo and Iaidō, but also judo, karate, kenjutsu and jōdō.I also enjoy hiking and swimming.
    I'm not a huge fan of sports on tv.

Yakamaru, Matohusky and biscuitfister like this.
  4. biscuitfister

biscuitfister Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?

Played a little bit of soccor and football growing up. Lately been getting into a lot of ultimate frisbee lol and paintball i love paintball, wish i could play it more

Yakamaru, Matohusky and Sarachaga like this.
  5. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Always wanted to get into Martial Arts. I think I would see red if I took one to the face haha

Sarachaga likes this.
  6. DuranWolf

DuranWolf Youngish greymuzzle

I've always been a casual fan of baseball. I played it a bit as a child. Nowadays, I will watch the occasional White Sox game on TV, or I attend at least one game a year.

Matohusky likes this.
  7. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Omg dude I absolutely love Ultimate Frisbee! I wish it was a bigger sport in the UK.

biscuitfister likes this.
  8. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

DERP I forgot to say what sports I play.

I will pretty much play anything and everything. Tennis is my sport I play at a national level so play everyday. I also coach on the side which makes easy £££.

I go paintballing like once a month. Nothing beats pulling my balls in people's faces x3. I do alot of cycling and a few other sports.

9. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Baseball is cool! It's like modernised cricket ha.

DuranWolf likes this.
  10. aloveablebunny

aloveablebunny All hail the Almighty Floof!

I played golf throughout high school, graduating varsity and participating in UIL tournaments for my school. It was a lot of fun, I didn't really do it for competition (really just to avoid PE/general "gym" class). I miss it, haven't played in about 8 years now. Not sure if I can play anymore due to a wrist injury...

Matohusky likes this.
  11. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

That's really cool! I'm sure you would be fine to get back. What was your handicap I got down to 8.

12. aloveablebunny

Honestly I did not pay attention to handicap at all. Like I said, I mainly played just to enjoy playing - never in strict competition with anyone else. I did manage to break a goal I had set by the time I was a senior though, and that was to shoot below 90 on a 18-hole course xD I did not have powerful drives which ended up in more strokes, so I relied on my short game a lot to try to compensate.

Matohusky likes this.
  13. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Getting below 90 is impressive!! Perhaps we should swap technique advice my drives were always huuuge. Short game needed work. I am really heavy handed

14. aloveablebunny

Well I was a petite young woman with not much upper body strength, so that's why I think I did not have very long drives. I could chip and putt pretty decent.

Man I want to play again. I need to have my clubs re-gripped though as they have deteriorated due to being stored for such a long time in high heat and humidity u___u

15. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Do it!!!!

I had to do the same last year! Had to replace a few shafts also :c bank balance wasn't too impressed with that one! But yeah do it :3

16. aloveablebunny

I gotta dig my clubs out. Maybe in the spring when it warms up a little bit. I have a brace for my wrist injury which should support it enough it be able to swing clubs.

My golf coach would shake his head if he knew I hadn't played in 8 years xDDD

Matohusky likes this.
  17. BlueWorrior

BlueWorrior Subwoofer Extraordinaire

eww, sports? exercise? going outside?
    bah, bruv, I'm out.

I'm outski.

bye.

nice knowing ya :L

18. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Haha the head shake of shame noooo!

There's loads of wrist supports out there. I have one for my thumb. It has a habit of popping out of place when I hit a big serve xD

19. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Hah
    Haha come on Greek you guys love the outdoors!!!!!!

BlueWorrior likes this.
  20. Lemanic

Lemanic Member

I'm all about the board.

Skateboard, there is.

Matohusky likes this.