Any furs into sports?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Matohusky, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Yeah that's tidy! Nice to speak to another fur that knows what the inside of a gym is without sounding patronising. I'm currently on a heavily calorie restricted diet all thanks to the LTA. Just high in carbs and fibre and too much quorn :L

2. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Nice bro airsoft and tennis! We need to play a few sets!

Julen likes this.
  3. Somnium

Somnium The Sparklewolf

What is LTA? Also if you want to loose fat, eating a lot of fat is the way to go.

4. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Lawn Tennis Association buddy.

Yeah definitely I tell my non gym mates that and they laugh at me. I usually head what I like and smash the green tea to help compensate

5. Sarachaga

Sarachaga You gain Brouzouf

@Matohusky: Actually I was wondering... do they plan the whole diet for you and decide what you need to eat exactly or is it more like guidelines?
    (Sorry if the question sounds dumb --' )

Matohusky likes this.
  6. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

Firstly it's not a dumb question first at all.

Well I have a diary that needs to be filled out. (Obviously you can cheat as when I'm home I just eat rubbish). When I'm training I have my prepared and cooked for me. It's usually white meat, salad, pasta, fish it's pretty bland tbh. I always bring extra food I don't think it enough for me

Sarachaga likes this.
  7. eetubs

eetubs New Member

I am very into tennis and badminton during summer. During winter, I ski and play ice hockey. :)

8. TheTigress

TheTigress Freelance Digital Artist

Basketball. I play nearly everyday at my YMCA and have been doing so for the last 7 years or so.

ThatOneLombaxx likes this.
  9. Matohusky

Matohusky Guest

NICE Tennis fur :D

eetubs likes this.
  10. eetubs

eetubs New Member

It's always to find other furs who play tennis! I bet I am not as good as you but I still enjoy it :D

11. katalistik

katalistik People used tap, it's not very effective.

Free running.It keeps my mind healthy.

12. ArtVulpine

ArtVulpine Member

I like soccer (or football if you're from Europe), ice hockey, and a little bit of baseball.

13. Simo

Simo Skunk

Huh...I do like the outdoors, talking long walks, hiking, and swimming, but don't get a chance to as much, in the city. Well, long walks, yes!

As for actual sports, the only one I watch is Baseball, which I never liked till a few years ago, then, I decided that I liked the slow pace, and found it relaxing to lose myself in something where the outcome didn't matter all that much. A pleasant past-time and distraction, and I like some of the Mascots...The Detroit Tigers have the best one! Though living in Baltimore, I do like The Oriole's Bird, and the bright orange/black color scheme we have going on. Oh...and just a month or so to go, and then, 162 games! (plus post season, if we make it) (Also, it's fun to dislike the NY Yankees, the pure embodiment of EVIL)

14. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

Played airsoft for a couple years on a team, but it's kinda diminished in my area.

Matohusky likes this.
  15. TheKyote

TheKyote New Member

Not all sports per se, however, they do have the technicalities of sports. I am quite partial to paintball, snow boarding, love me some tennis, only really liked street football, I do miss motocross, love rec shooting. Going to be trying to pick up a licence(s) for sky diving this year.

Matohusky likes this.
  16. That ain't no sport...smfh

Yakamaru likes this.
  17. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Animu Wolf

In eSports you use your hands and fingers a lot, quite literally fingering and handling your mouse and keyboard. *insert innuendo joke here*

eSports is growing rapidly. Because games is more than just "games for children".

xaliceonfire likes this.
  18. If there ain't balls, then might as well call it pilko pump pants.

idfk

Yakamaru likes this.
  19. Basketball all day

20. modfox

modfox The poltergheist that haunts the forum

Archery, Skateboarding, Surfing, Hunting, not really big on ball games like AFL or NRL or stuff like that I do play a bit of cricket. but yeah