Any furs into sports?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Matohusky, Dec 12, 2016.

1. SveltColt

SveltColt just another wolf move on.

2. Matohusky

Matohusky Pending Deletion

Yeah same here with that one. It's such a let down

3. Matohusky

Matohusky Pending Deletion

Good choices!!!! I need to get back into paintballing just sucks weekends are dominated by chasing balls around a court XD

Good choices in sport though!!!!

4. Simo

Simo Skunk

I'd like to try archery; as I recall, it was among the only things I was good at, when we had a unit in it back in middle school gym class.

I also like bowling, both regular, and duckpins, where the ball and pins are smaller, and get three balls per frame...it exists only in a handful of states.

5. Ketren

Ketren Member

I rather like bowling, as you don't have to run all over creation.

6. Aleksion

Aleksion They killed me

Do watersports count too?

Simo likes this.
  7. Belatucadros

Belatucadros Incredibly Customized Title

Competitive cycling

8. Rykhoteth

Rykhoteth I AM A HUGE JIAN PLEASE BREAK MY LEGS

I miss Airsoft.

Very few fields out there, and the few paintball courses that will let you on usually aren't well suited or receptive towards it.
    You really need to know a guy with land, or a guy with land really needs to know people that are interested.

9. Egon1982

Egon1982 Member

Boxing and football

10. Singlespeed

Singlespeed 24...24...24...24

Not with any team sport, but i bike a ton, around 40-70 miles per week.

Really wanna get into karting and perhaps some other Motorsports as well.

11. Riley (TGS)

Riley (TGS) A Beak With Eyes Who Draws.

I skateboard, snowboard, and take BJJ classes weekly. Sadly I live in a pretty rural area so there aren't many team opportunities for those out of school close-by but I will be looking into that when I go back to school.
    As for sports I support...I'm a huge football fan. Don't judge, but I love the New England Patriots and have a big crush on Rob Gronkowski (we have some really good-looking guys on our team.) I also love watching winter sports and I always route for Sweden because most of my family is from Scandinavia, and I love European football/soccer, too. My favorite team is Arsenal.

12. rhansen23

rhansen23 Sailorhusky

Lets see... wrestling, soccer, baseball and paintball would probably be my favorites. As far as not team sports, does hiking/swimming count?

13. tauronton

tauronton New Member

Im playing paintball and i love it.