Any good furry chat rooms?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amethyst star, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Amethyst star

Amethyst star Member

Not for RP,just to have casual chats and hang out

2. KyryK

KyryK Pseudo-Intellectual Asshole

I think my friend runs a few furry IRC channels, no idea what they're called though. I'll ask him about them when i next see him.

3. Dreaming

Dreaming Active Member

Try these

Edit: Oh wait, you asked for good chat rooms.

4. Yonk

Yonk Member

The furcast.fm Xana Broadcasting chat is always open
    Not only when the radio's streaming!

5. Sar

Sar smuggest bastard IN THE WORLD

>good
    >Furry

Pick one. What you're asking for does not exist.

6. YenaHyena

YenaHyena New Member

Looking for good, clean, chat with the best furs in the business?
    Tell me about yourself and I might invite you to the best chatroom in the fandom, it's just that simple.
    We mostly range in the age of 20's and early 30's. I don't know your age, but teens tend not to like it there, fyi.

7. Punnchy

Punnchy Feed Me Pizza

Good is an opinionative property, what I may consider good and what some of the other members on here are two different things.
    If your looking for a forum with a chat room attached that seems to always have 5-10 people into it, I'd suggest Furrypile, other then that you can almost always find people to chat with while artists are streaming on livestream via fa or some other method.

8. Amethyst star

Amethyst star Member

Well I like making new friends,some of my hobbies include drawing,singing,cosplay,dancing,video games,etc (I'm a hobbyist so I have tons of hobbies.I don't mind yiff persay,I like it but I just don't want all the conversations to revolve around that topic. In a few months I'll be 20 which is both exciting and scary at the same time. My favorite music genres are pop,rock,jazz,electronic music and a few others. Tbh I'm not the best at making long descriptions of myself it's honestly better if you asked questions directly or ge to know me through chat or whatever.