Any other traditional artists out there?

Discussion in 'Art and Illustration' started by ArtByScruffy, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Tapeworm

Tapeworm Big fat worm monster

I do some traditional stuff! Lately I've been having fun with watercolors and my fountain pen.

Benthehornyhyena likes this.
  2. Yoshitaka

Yoshitaka Aspiring amateur artist

Some of my soon to be inked sketches:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Adlynh

Adlynh New Member

I try to do water colors since last year, I'm not very good at it yet but I hope I will do better drawings with practice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. MissNook

MissNook New Member

I think your watercolors are pretty cool, especially the last one (the contrast works better but the eye may be attracted too much on the bottom of the picture for that ^^)

5. BasilClover

BasilClover Guest

I sketch and use Primacolors/Copics <3

CreatureOfHabit likes this.
  6. FernyJWolf

FernyJWolf New Member

I have a very expensive digital tablet... that I never use. I looove making traditional art!

maxine.jpeg bayson.jpeg meowwow 2.jpeg pikachu 2.jpeg uni.jpeg ]

pandasayori and LadyFromEast like this.
  7. I do traditional art! I want to take digital arts courses soon (I am in high school), and I want to get photoshop and a tablet but I don't have much money right now as I recently built a custom gaming PC from scrap. I'm loving this new computer!

8. pandasayori

pandasayori Flirty Watercolor

Yesss!! I always get excited when I see traditional art!!! Watercolor and ink are my go-to mediums, but I have tried using Prismacolor markers. :')

9. schwa16

schwa16 Member

really cute doggos ;w;

10. It'sBlitz

It'sBlitz Pilot in training

When it comes to drawing animals, furs, etc I use the computer, but when I draw planes and cars and landscapes I'll do it by pencil.

11. schwa16

schwa16 Member

i used to do more traditional:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and well shame on my but i started colouring digitally instead of traditionally BUT my linart is still with pencil recently:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

pandasayori likes this.