Any traditional artists lurking around?

Discussion in 'Art and Illustration' started by Yoshitaka, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Yoshitaka

Yoshitaka Aspiring amateur artist

Browsing through Furaffinity sometimes makes me less welcome that I should be to be honest. I admire and respect all the works around, but I sometimes feel alienated that there's not many who use good old fashioned inks, pencils and paints as their only (or at least primary) medium.

Some of my works:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

W00lies and Ginza like this.
  2. W00lies

W00lies Member

Hi, I am. :) I do clean up my inked pieces after I scan them to make them more appealing. But I know what you mean when you browse FA and you see so many things done by computer. :0 There's something I'm always going to love about being able to physically hold and see/feel the strokes of colored pencils and markers.

3. lyar

lyar Its not the human race, its just the human race

I almost always lurk, its difficult to find inspiration these days

4. Snowsnow11

Snowsnow11 New Member

I'm a traditional artist! I work with watercolors, sometimes acrylics and colored pencils!
    You can see some of my work here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Userpage of Snowsnow11 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net Here is my gallery if you want to see more stuff ^_^
    *sorry, I don't know how to upload smaller images

5. -..Legacy..-

-..Legacy..- Sergal Mafia :P

There are some fantastic traditional artists on FA, just use "traditional" as a primary search tag.

6. Kebechet

Kebechet Member

I do a bit of both digital and traditional. I tend to do more digital these days, because I do logo design and other things that require digital delivery.
    I love to paint though <3

7. Yoshitaka

Yoshitaka Aspiring amateur artist

That's beautiful!

8. Snowsnow11

Snowsnow11 New Member

thank you! I'm still trying to improve, especially with my anatomy haha ^^;

Open_Mind likes this.
  9. KrissySempaiArt

KrissySempaiArt Mama Memester

78BF777A-FBB7-4157-BAAC-7D4119DC7937.jpeg 4FBEF136-F21E-4DB2-9B98-C7AD47F863ED.jpeg 67EF1C45-4126-44E5-8FC7-C05B4BC827AF.jpeg 22CDD86C-C53C-4CBD-AA32-BA9BC6C8FFA2.jpeg 78BF777A-FBB7-4157-BAAC-7D4119DC7937.jpeg 4FBEF136-F21E-4DB2-9B98-C7AD47F863ED.jpeg I do more digital atm but ive always loved traditional c: i mainly use markers and colored pencils but dabble in paints c: