anyone buying a fur suit anytime soon

Discussion in 'Fursuiting & Costuming' started by yungfury, Jun 27, 2016.

1. yungfury

yungfury Active Member

If you are buying a suit or have already ordered one tell me are you excited about it or just chill in my opinion I would be extremely happy if I was getting one :)

2. Ivory-Brier

Ivory-Brier Has way too many characters

I'm currently on the process of making mine! I'm getting really excited but I know if I get too excited I'll make a mistake XD

yungfury likes this.
  3. yungfury

yungfury Active Member

That's cool I hope I comes out good (hug)

4. Fix

Fix New Member

Waiting on a commission of my Fursona Fix! I am beyond Excited!!!!

Kirkzer and xaliceonfire like this.
  5. Nashida

Nashida *merping*

Waiting on two, a new head for my main suit Nisha and full digitgrade suit of my Dutch Angel Dragon Senlin. Both are slated to be finished this summer.

Kirkzer and xaliceonfire like this.
  6. Baremen

Baremen New Member

I ordered mine in January. Last month, I contacted the maker and they had no history of my order. They found my payment but lost all the info. Resent and now waiting for them to say it is done. :/

7. Dearg

Dearg The often grumpy but friendly fox

I just filled out a quote to get hopefully get a digitgrade body suit from a local maker in my city. Hopefully she'll respond soon. Exciting. I met her at Furlandia this year. She was pretty nice.

xaliceonfire likes this.
  8. Martin2W

Martin2W Tombstone The Huggable Sergal

Not soon but In 4-6 years yes. Because: 1 Im a student so Im broke. 2 I will be moving to canada and I dont know how much time It will take me to get PR.

9. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

I tried making my own- It will take a lot of time and patience before I master it.

However, I did just commission one, and the person I commissioned through is very professional and understood exactly what I wanted. They also communicate with me with updates constantly.

10. Martin2W

OHH very good, what is your fursona?

11. LycanTheory

LycanTheory Free to good home.

Excited!!! My first fursuit is being commissioned by a friend of mine, who's also on here, haha.

She's sent me quite a few WIP updates and pictures and I couldn't ask for any better, so far. :3

xaliceonfire likes this.
  12. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

Saber-fox.

13. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

Thaaaaat really sucks. :(

14. Martin2W

Wait what what is saber fox. Never heard this¿?????????¿

15. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

Basically, it's a sabertooth tiger and fox hybrid.

16. Martin2W

Ohhhhhhhhhhjhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love sabertooths. I wonder how hybrid is going to look.

17. KeitoTheMidnightFox

KeitoTheMidnightFox ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I have a partial thats I should be getting sometime this month I hope. Partial of my sona though. I'm pretty excited about it

xaliceonfire likes this.
  18. Kirkzer

Kirkzer Active Member

I got my fursuit yesterday! Donthugcacti did it in a month what was quite surprising to say the least and it is fantastic. It makes me very happy to be my fursona. It makes me more friendly, playful and less shy. I can now be a crazy Hellhound hybrid! I am so happy and excited to go to more furmeets and confuzzled later this year!

Attached Files:

Martin2W, xaliceonfire and Sarachaga like this.
  19. Sarachaga

Sarachaga Well-Known Member

It looks great mate :) !

Kirkzer likes this.
  20. xaliceonfire

xaliceonfire Kiralee

It's amazing! I adore the colors. Do you have a link to any of their work?