Anyone have a room for Connecticon 2016?

Discussion in 'Room & Ride Share' started by jerakul1313, May 1, 2016.

1. jerakul1313

jerakul1313 New Member

My friend and I are looking for a room and due to difficulties have been unable to book before the rooms where all taken. If anyone has a room and willing to share even split costs we would be most grateful. if you need any information about us i will be more then happy to share. We already have our passes it's just that having to drive to and from the Con will be a huge drain on our resources and time we would have to enjoy the event. Please let me know if you do have a room and willing to share. Thanks

2. MizuDM

MizuDM New Member

I have a room there's five of us with a king sized bed. If you're still in need; it's the attached hotel.

3. jerakul1313

jerakul1313 New Member

We got a room, bumped into a friend here and seriously lucked out. Hey maybe we can meet up ot see each other around the con/hotel

4. MizuDM

MizuDM New Member

I'm glad to hear that! It's never fun travelling back and forth if it can be avoided~ Maybe :) Making new friends is always fun

5. jerakul1313

jerakul1313 New Member

Would be awesome, I always like meeting new people and making new friends. I'll prolly be most of the time in the game rooms :)
    Wearing all blaxk, leather pouch, 2 swords, hat fedora, and I'm even wearing my tail. Just having fun :D
    I hope your having fun too!