Anyone have any experience with a "22 +" school?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phoenix-Kat, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Phoenix-Kat

Phoenix-Kat Pending Deletion

So far, I think it's just an Ohio thing, but it might spread to other states. It's for people over the age of 22 who don't have a high school diploma or GED. I got VERY sick when I was around the age I should have finished high school and I was also being home-schooled. Anyhow, I'm wondering if anyone else has any experience with this kind of school. I'm going to try one out tomorrow.

2. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

Sounds like an adult high school. Had one in my home town and it was basically a place of tiny classes with well mannered people

3. Aleksion

Aleksion They killed me

Go for it, you don't seem to have much of a choice

Also I read the tile .22 + school

4. Phoenix-Kat

Phoenix-Kat Pending Deletion

That's pretty much the case. But it's NOT a GED class. When you finish, they give you an actual diploma.

Actually I do, the home-school program I was using will take me back if I want. There's no age limit with them either and several of the local universities I'm looking into attending accept it. But I want to try this first. I don't know how to teach myself math and I don't even know what "physical science" is.
    22 Plus

5. Multoran

Multoran Active Member

Nein.
    I was sent to a private Christian school that was so ghetto, the principal would go to Wendy's and steal their plastic silverware for the students to use.

6. Aleksion

Aleksion They killed me

Crazy religious americans

7. Saiko

Saiko GTWT Survivor

I haven't heard of this kind of school before, but if they're accredited and give you a diploma, go for it. That's immensely valuable.

It's basically an introduction to physics. You learn about velocity, electricity, atoms, and the like.

Lcs likes this.
  8. -Praydeth-

-Praydeth- The Trickster coyote.

Oh I almost had to think about this as a option because of heart problems but i'm overcoming it with grit determination that I have to complete the work I have so I don't get stuck behind.

I'm not giving in yet

9. AustinB

AustinB Active Member

A 22+ school? You mean a college or like, a school for adults? I don't even know what that is.