Anyone want a freebie?requests

Discussion in 'Art and Illustration' started by Kenyatta, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Kenyatta

Kenyatta New Member

I have the day off, and wanted to do some doodles, so I thought I'd take a request if anyone wants their sona drawn. It's not first come, first serve, it's gonna be whichever appeals to me most c:
    I don't enjoy drawings girls, so only request if your character is male!
    I don't draw Dutch angel dragons.
    I prefer drawing stocky or thick characters.
    I enjoy drawing canines, felines, bears and lizards. :D
    Here's some previous doodles.

Attached Files:

2. Martin2W

Martin2W Tombstone The Huggable Sergal

Ok I want pm me, sergal very special one.

Kenyatta likes this.
  3. Kenyatta

Kenyatta New Member

I'll take you down as a maybe c: And I dunno how pm's work on this site yet ^^;

4. Martin2W

Well they work pretty easily you click my profile and then click start conversation. You would be drawing prototype #2 from my project Makesergalsgreatagain. A bit complex piece but doable.

Kenyatta likes this.
  5. Kenyatta

Kenyatta New Member

Link your ref here, dude c:

6. Martin2W

It is early prototype, so far no ref, but I have pretty good description. I came up with it 2 days ago, while working with profesonal maker.

7. Martin2W

Ehh, too bad.

8. T-LARC

T-LARC Well-Intentioned Mess

First off - hey! Welcome to FAF - we're happy to have you, as long as you remember to always shut the door behind you and wipe your shoes! ^^

I like your art. I don't care to say it often, but I really appreciate the kind of effortless masculinity that your art style portrays so well. My character T-LARC is more cartoony than the other character examples you have up there, but I wouldn't mind it at all if you drew him in a more heroic/grizzled fashion. In fact it'd suit him quite well - he's mischievous and innocent, but there's a very dark side to him too that I think you could play around with a lot, if you were interested! If you think you'd enjoy practising some of your drawing skills with him, I'll drop his references below. The first reference is just coloration, and the second is something a little closer to what I'd imagine he'd look like in your style - more realistically proportioned, and less toony.

www.furaffinity.net: T-LARC Fursuit Reference by T-LARC
    www.furaffinity.net: "Trust me - would this smile lie to you?" (Request) by T-LARC

Thanks for the opportunity (as I don't doubt everyone else'll be saying), and if you decide to pick him, feel free to choose any armour/clothing/context for the artwork. I imagined him in a modern day casual context, but you're the artist, and I have no doubt your imagination could conjure something far cooler! :)

Kenyatta likes this.
  9. Kenyatta

Kenyatta New Member

oh, I quite like him! What's his bodytype like? Thick, muscles, chubby etc?

And thank you so much! <3 It means a lot to hearcthat.

10. Martin2W

Hey your design is pretty good.

T-LARC likes this.
  11. WolfyJake

WolfyJake Professional Cuddlefluff

Well hello there. Your art looks really cool!
    I would love it if you could make something for my fursona. He's a wolf. I'll link you the ref below. I would like him to be a tad less built than on my ref, but still muscular. He's funny, cocky and confident, I'm sure you can do something with that :p
    If you have any more questions I'll be more than happy to answer them.
    b1 - Copy (3) - Copy.png

Kenyatta likes this.
  12. WolfyJake

By the way, what kind of art do you like making? NSFW, SFW? I'd like to know :)

Kenyatta likes this.
  13. T-LARC

You're very welcome - I'm a big fan of dad-types, and the way you draw them is quite something!

As for T-LARC's body type, I looked to your other stuff to try and find a rough reference for it. It'd probably be closest to your 'Greaser Wolf' or 'Hoodie Dal', not incredibly muscular, but not a stick either. (Who wants a stick, anyway?) Sorta casually trim, with a healthy bit of fat, I'd say! Oh, and with a decent pair of thighs. Nothing wrong with a good sturdy set of legs on a guy, and there's something about good thighs you don't see enough of! :)

Kenyatta likes this.
  14. T-LARC

Why thank you! A fox does his best, of course! ^^

15. MrFranco

MrFranco 550 polygons

What about a thick dragon? .3.

Kenyatta likes this.
  16. Kenyatta

Kenyatta New Member

I do a lot of sfw, and nsfw pinups c: Don't think I can show nsfw here tho :eek:

17. Kenyatta

Kenyatta New Member

Thicc dragons happen to be a favorite of mine c:

18. Belatucadros

Belatucadros Sláinte chugat!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  19. MrFranco

MrFranco 550 polygons

It's just he's my 'sona. o3o
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Black leather jacket and blue jeans btw.

Kenyatta likes this.
  20. WolfyJake

Hmm, you can post a link here to the nsfw post on your regular FA account. That's allowed. If you decide you wanna try me, I'd like a nsfw pinup please :)
    Don't forget the scar and piercing :)
    Thanks in advance!

You can find my nsfw ref sheet here:
    www.furaffinity.net: Jake Wolfe's Ref Sheet by WolfyJake

21. SveltColt

SveltColt NANI?!?

can i describe my sona

Kenyatta likes this.
  22. Kenyatta

Kenyatta New Member

Sure.

23. SveltColt

SveltColt NANI?!?

ok its a timber wolf that is a medieval knight eyes are red.he wears leather armor.He uses a bow to fight and if he is out arrows he has a sword on his back. anthro 2. thx

24. TheOneRealPotato

TheOneRealPotato Professional potato in disguise

Mine's not strictly a fursona, but a merman. Would you still do mine if I gave a description?

25. Kenyatta

Kenyatta New Member

I'm thinking I'll draw your dragon and my lizard hanging out.