Aristide Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by logansryche, Mar 17, 2017.

1. logansryche

logansryche New Member

I spoke yesterday morning about editing this when I could get to my pc, so here it is ^.^

Hello everyfur, my name's Rycon aka Logansryche. In January of this year my wife and I brought a Minecraft server online for PC furs to come and hopefully enjoy. The server features both survival and creative game modes not to mention incentives to those who bring other furs to the server, and donating to costs. The server is currently hosted with BlueFangSolutions, is currently slotted for 12 players, and has 7 worlds on it. I'm directing all that are interested to visit http://aristide.pbworks.com for more detailed info on the server, the plugins we're using, and the IP/Port of the server.

I can either be reached by email or through one of the contact methods on my profile if you have questions. I respond best by Email, Skype, or Discord.

Keep the good times rollin,
    Rycon

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. logansryche

logansryche New Member

Have updated the server's IP address in case anyone's curious since our hoster upgraded all v3 servers to v4.

Happy gaming, Rycon

3. logansryche

logansryche New Member

switched sites over from PBWorlks to Enjin since the radio stream's closed down now, leaving the server - in case anyone's tried to visit the site only to get an error.

Happy gaming, Rycon