Art Trades: ART QUEST

Discussion in 'Art Exchange & Trades' started by Drayx, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

It can be everything
    Even a scorpion

2. Julen

Julen I like to start every morning with a fresh Dab

Oh ok! Then i'd be really grateful if you could make a sketch of my sona www.furaffinity.net: Julen da wolfeh :3 by Julen :3.
    If you need backstory or anything similar, he's a soldier that. Eh. Ended up loosing his shit completely. If you could draw him with uniform or a helmet would be nice! I'd say a SFW sketch'd be better.
    If you could draw him in this pose that'd be sick!
    [​IMG]
    This guy is Animal Mother from the movie Full Metal Jacket. Gotta love him XD.

Welp. That's about it.
    Thanks for considering! :3

3. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

This took some energy! And I can only tip the hat for mentioning Stanley Kubrik film. Love this crazy fellow! Perhaps the best anti-militarism director of all time.... I can go on for hours...
    Buuuuuuuut - The backstory is that... he is a soldier? and losing his shit? How can he still be a soldier? How can he still function? Is this some post-apocalyptic world?
    So backstory is only your profession?... What is going on in our world?! And stop sending me naked ref. sheets and ask for SFW - put some clothes on first! What fun is that?!

Julenbyminami.jpg

Give minigun a chance

- Minami

Attached Files:

4. Julen

Julen I like to start every morning with a fresh Dab

That's amazing! Thank you so much!

5. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

The whalephant but she needs more rings in her ears, more tattoos, more rings around her wrists and maybe a ring piercing on her nose, also maybe two more necklaces

6. julievee

julievee Member

Oh man I love your sketches!

If your interested and have some time to try mine here she is. She is a Berceron Schutzhund (trained protection dog)

Fullbody

Bust

If you can draw her with a basket muzzle on and a bayonet rifle like this one: Bayonet rifle

7. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

War machines... more war machines,
    Lets draw strawberries instead!

8. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

OH! Long time no see! I was quite busy developing my art and forging secret weapons - but I need a little break.
    I'm thinking about drawing a bit tonight and tomorrow. So I'll add two more open slots.
    Just give me something interesting to work with and I'll see what I can do, maybe...

sandslash likes this.
  9. xwolfaroox

xwolfaroox Jix the Wolfaroo

10. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

You taking descriptions? If not you wanna draw my octo dad oc if you feel up for drawing any of my sht again XD

Drayx likes this.
  11. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Dad?.... there is a family?

12. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

Wamu's dad :3

13. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

14. fearlesstiger

fearlesstiger Dreamslayer

Well I already see two but if there's room for one more I'd love to offer my liger cub oc as an option. He has minor shapeshifting abilities so he has several forms. He also lives in the Sleeping Realm and is a self proclaimed Nightmare Hunter, tracking and killing nightmares for fun when he isn't experimenting with magic. His favorite accessories to wear are his Millennium Necklace replica and a Holy Ring bracelet he prefers to wear on his left wrist. While in anthro form he adds a black open-face jacket that has had the sleeves ripped off with the Spirit crest from "KH: DDD" on the back and a pair of tattered darkly colored jeans to his look, for decency sake.
    (Primary)Feral cub form: feartiger.deviantart.com: Sitting Fear
    (Secondary)Young anthro form: feartiger.deviantart.com: Sleeping Fear
    Scar lookalike: feartiger.deviantart.com: Fear is 'Prepared'

Oh yeah, SFW please.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  15. sandslash

sandslash Drunk Sandslash

I'll give a shot:

Here Sandpancake, she is a Canadian Sandslash who really enjoys pancakes. Besides pancakes, she like maple syrup. Despite being curvy, she enjoy playing hockey and her favorite team is Montreal. While playing hockey, she plays only with her skates and jersey and without helmet. In a cold place the main reason why she is not in a alolan form is due of her fat, but if she wants, can turn into her alolan form and come back to her normal state.

[​IMG]

16. khoufu

khoufu Member

I see there are already 2 but if you haven't decided, here's my turtle (reptile yay!)

www.furaffinity.net: Commission: Peego Reference Sheet by KingRein

They're a turtle from another planet. A drunk scientist spread altered turtles across the other side of the galaxy and this youthful adventurous grandma is on a quest to find the other colonies and their delicious local smoothie flavors.

Edit: SFW!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  17. Square-Wave_Kittycat

Square-Wave_Kittycat The Mewsician

Hey, can you draw my fursona, Lian? He's a grey and blue tabby cat.
    [​IMG]
    ^Here's the ref sheet.

18. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

I'll give priority to those who didn't get any drawing (give them a chance guys!).
    Please, if you want to have your character drawn note please state if you wish it to be NSFW (naked) or SFW, since SFW means cloths addition without much design, I prefer the simpler version :) - but it's your OC and your shot.
    And write a sentence or two about him/her.

OK - so here is Sandpancake of Sandslash:

Sandpancake minimini.jpg
    :)

Haberdash likes this.
  19. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

Looks cute!

20. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

Chiba is a tallish(5'7) blackbuck with short spiky, somewhat scruffy black hair with a few white highlights in it that reaches down to her cheeks, on the tips of most of her hair are a few beads that are either brown or red. On her head she has two small blackbuck horns that poke out from her hair which acts to her looks a lot more. She also has brown eyes with white fur around them, also making her look more like her species despite her human face. The girl is covered in a slightly dark brown fur with a few light brown patches on them while between her legs which are like a minatours legs, are white, including under her arms, between her butt cheeks and under her little fluffy tail. The girl also has Hooved feet.

Chiba also doesn't have the largest of breasts as hers are a B cup at best, however she does have a nice perky bubble butt to make up for her chest, she is also rather curvy, making herself look good with her lower body. (Oh yeah the palms of her hands are white too)

Chiba is a very cheerful and happy go lucky girl that likes to run around and play while also hates studying and all that, she is also rather clumsy and gets herself into all kinds of trouble because of it. She often likes to wear a virgin killer sweater, a sweater and short skirt, of a normal T-shirt and short jeans because of her legs

For when your done with anyone who is new to your art, don't draw octo dad XD