Art Trades: ART QUEST

Discussion in 'Art Exchange & Trades' started by Drayx, Mar 13, 2016.

1. sandslash

sandslash Drunk Sandslash

Thanks that appreciated. Can I your permission to put on my fa? :)

2. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Sure thing :)

3. khoufu

khoufu Member

Edited my request to say SFW.

4. fearlesstiger

fearlesstiger Dreamslayer

Finally got around to editing in SFW to my request.

5. micole66

micole66 Member

You can draw for me an anthrophomorphic female jet plane?

6. AliceGold

AliceGold New Member

Good evening!
    i don't have a full colour pic of her yet but she is a white bunny. with black spots (one around the eye), Tail is back too. Green eyes.
    Hair is in the image. But in a white colour.

Alice spent a long time living on the farm but is happier when she is able to go on PawBook and check up in her friends. She Sims to become a chef but is scared about leaving her large family behind.
    She is loyal to a fault often giving up her own wishes to ensure her friends happiness.

I'd be nice if she had a basic tank top and shorts but I'm not overly fussed also can i have a full body?

Edit: got a commission of her done! So u have a image to work off (clothes aren't overly important. But simple is fine)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  7. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Cool! I had fun working on the red fur pattern especially with Amber ale by my side (Probably missed a detail or two...) :

Fear Anthro mini.jpg

Next step?...

8. fearlesstiger

Wow, it came out great. Glad to see you chose to do his anthro form, the tail being as long as his legs is a nice touch. The only detail I can see that's missing is a very minor one, the notch in his ears.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  9. featherw0lf

featherw0lf Socially Awkward Werewolf

Hiya! If you're still doing these I'd love to throw my character in for consideration!
    www.furaffinity.net: Alex Reference Sheet by featherw0lf
    He's a werewolf with an extremely simple design, but he's got a lot of personality and can be drawn in a variety of ways (monstrous, feral, ect). Feel free to do whatever you want with him.
    Thanks for considering!

10. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

I knew it! Don't drink and draw. But I cannot help myself, it was a long day afterall...
    Glad you like it anyway ^_^

11. fearlesstiger

LOL Never thought someone would have to be drunk to draw my character this well. Just notices another goof that I don't really mind, the fact that only the bridge of his nose and his lower jaw should be red instead of his whole muzzle. I'll let that slide though since the original versions' muzzle was entirely red around to mouth.

12. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Drunk?! Barely intoxicated! But if I would it would be even more awesome.

13. fearlesstiger

*rolls eyes* Oh, is that so?

14. NorthernStorm

NorthernStorm King Emperor of stealing your girl

Did I ask for a drawing from you yet? Or has the window been closed forever?

15. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Hmmm... Let me recall... Lizard with double pistols? yep. It wasn't even that long time ago :)
    For now I'm working on my own stuff. Maybe the window will be open later next week (but I give priority for new fursona).

16. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Well, I had some spare time to work on him, since there aren't so many cats around here I decided to give it a try (I needed to add some cloth).
    Lian mini.png

17. fearlesstiger

Just realized one of the other things that was bugging me, you got a little generous with the red fur on the muzzle. Only his lower jaw is suppose to be red, at least in my preferred version that I drew, because the whole muzzle being red makes it look too squared.

18. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

oh.

19. Rant

Rant Haters Gonna Hate

Hello!

I've totally missed the boat here lol

Attached Files:

Drayx likes this.