Art Trades: ART QUEST

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by Drayx, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

You're welcome!

2. Voluer

Voluer New Member

Hiya! Not sure if youre still accepting requests but im new here and would love some art.

Voluer on Toyhouse

If any one here interests you id love some art for them <3 Draw them however you'd like NSFW is fine ^^ if youre closed i apologize xD tyty c:

3. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Hi there!
    You have some interesting characters there, looks very cute! There is no need to apologize.

Actually I'm not sure about my situation, I have several OC waiting on the list and not to mention my own projects...such a headache... can someone help me please?
    I'll let you know if I'll manage it.

4. Voluer

Voluer New Member

No worries! You're doing these free so if you don't decide to do them there's no harm done ^^ ty

Drayx likes this.
  5. msgrandpabacon

msgrandpabacon Active Member

I love your style and works, absolutely incredible. <3

6. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

You're too kind :)

Icon happy 1.png
    (and bacony...?)

7. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Dodish belongs to @Dodikabr.
    Kind of a minimal design, so I was able have some fun with lightning and coloring.

Dodish mini.png

msgrandpabacon likes this.
  8. Dodikabr

Dodikabr Member

oh, thanks a lot! was extremely busy yesterday((
    its really cool!

9. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

Idk if I'm even allowed to put characters for your art quest anymore but here, have my candygore wolf clawfall

10. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

Oh my goodness. Your art is so amazing. Are you still doing freebies? May i ask for one?

Drayx likes this.
  11. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Glad you like it!

CorgiButt likes this.
  12. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

I'm not going to ban you if that's what you mean :)
    But preferably I'll give a chance for those who haven't got any of my art...
    And I don't get candy gore, but it's my fault.

CorgiButt likes this.
  13. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

Heck im gonna go for it. n.n
    Artwork Gallery for CorgiButtEira -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

This is my sona i would love if you drew her in a flowy white dress holding and/or surronded by lily flowers. (Stargazer lillies are my personal favorite)

Thank you very very much for considerations. Have fun with her and the only request i truly have is for an art of her not in underwear. C:

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  14. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Hi! I was just about to answer your previous comment, sorry I haven't done it so far.
    Of course you can ask for request - that's the whole concept of this thread! Also - Thank you for your compliment - I'm trying to improve my art a bit every time, but it takes so much energy.
    My drawing process is not linear so it has its advantages and disadvantages (I'm not doing requests by a rigid order).
    That said, I have some limitations as my free time is not endless.... :(

Lilies and I have a lot in common and we go way back together.
    "not in underwear" could be interpreted in several ways, but I'll go easy on you :)

CorgiButt likes this.
  15. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

Thank you for your consideration. 6////6 oh my i wasnt thinking fully when i said that not im underwear bit. I am embarrassed ehehehe. Again though thank you. I completely understand how daunting art can be sometimes and i am okay with you taking your time. So please take your time and have fun. n.n i look forward to whatever you make!

16. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

as in you dont get candy gore requests?

also yeah i know you give other people chances first, thats why i said that im probably not allowed here XD

17. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

I... don't get the concept of gore as a standalone-art. Candy-gore seems the same - but with saturated and surreal colors. I don't see how to depict violence - only for the sake of violence is appealing or interesting. So it is also uncomfortable to me to think about drawing in this style...

CorgiButt likes this.
  18. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

ah ok i understand XD well ill give you a different character for if you ever get to me

19. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Wha - no,no,no,
    You're no fun!

I thought you'll say something like: gore represents the absurdity of life and death,the outer layers and the innards mixing together - make you ask yourself - what is my body? How come blood and inner-parts are synonyms to violence? Is my identity also based on my veins and intestines? It mocks beauty and our ridiculous standards of aesthetics. It is horrifying and mystifying at the same time. It is part of a reality we don't want to gaze at - but we glance at it now and then. Have you ever gave blood and saw the stream of dark fluid filling a brand new body of a plastic bag? Have you looked at a CT picture of your brain and thought how bizarre it is to think about your own organ of cognition?

Or you can just give me another character.

CorgiButt likes this.
  20. CorgiButt

CorgiButt Member

I like the way you think

21. Xing Tian

Xing Tian Active Member

you know i cant be as cryptic and all knowing as you XDDD i put my thought into simple terms XD, also id probably say something like "whats wrong with gore? XD"

22. IzzyPop

IzzyPop Collector of Femboys

Your art is so nice! I dunno how interesting you'll find him, would you consider my jerboa Hartley? <=His name links to his toyhou.se with all of his info.
    [​IMG]

23. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Hi!
    I really like those desert-dwellers! Even had one years ago...

For now it's hard for me to promise anything, but it's a possibility :)

24. Drayx

Drayx Active Member

Mexia belongs to @Mexia Jackalope .
    Having some urban-misadventure:

Mexia mini600.png

I had a lot of fun with the situation, drawing a dynamic movement... I couldn't resist placing her in some urban-adventure (of a sort).
    Took me about 2-2.5 hours... I think, the recent days were super busy.
    Hope you like it!

25. Yakamaru

Yakamaru Logically chaotic and twice as charming