Art stats - how many are rated mature, adult and general?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Awoofoxy, Jan 10, 2017.

  1. Awoofoxy

    Awoofoxy New Member

    I was wondering how all art on FA is divided between the 3 available ratings?
     
  2. Sergei Sóhomo

    Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

    80% adult
    90% gay
     
  3. Awoofoxy

    Awoofoxy New Member

    I'm guessing you are joking.
    If not, please specify source of this information.
     
  4. Sergei Sóhomo

    Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

    Source:

    My eyes and the fact that even if I omit gay, it's always fucking there

    And it also shortens the list by about 38 - 40 pages
     
  5. JoeStrike

    JoeStrike WAY older than Mr. Black

    I asked Dragoneer about this very recently for Furry Nation (furrynation.com); he says (even though it seems otherwise) FA is 75% general, the other 25% split between mature and adult.

    A little test I did recently pretty much confirms this; I did an FA search for "Bugs Bunny" and came up with x number of results; when I restricted the search to "General" about a quarter of the results disappeared.
     
  6. Awoofoxy

    Awoofoxy New Member

    Bugs Bunny may not be the best thing to test this with, but I just checked with "fox" and here are the results:
    [​IMG]
    And "cat":
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  7. nerdbat

    nerdbat Green butt of reason

    It's.. not as bad as I thought, actually.
     
  8. SSJ3Mewtwo

    SSJ3Mewtwo Administrator Staff Member

    The 25%-30% Mature/Adult has actually been the case for a long while now. I recall staff looking at it back in 2012 and even earlier, and those were pretty much the same percentages.

    The Mature/Adult stuff just gets harped on my (by the haters), gets a lot of attention otherwise, and the General stuff just fills in everything else.
     
  9. ferretsage

    ferretsage Uncle Frank Deadly

Share This Page