Baby fur community (nothing sexual)

Discussion in 'Main Site and Forum Support' started by Dash1, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Dash1

Dash1 New Member

is there a baby fur community of any kind around here

2. Sergei Sóhomo

Sergei Sóhomo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Wolveon and Yakamaru like this.
  3. Dash1

Dash1 New Member

okay then

4. quoting_mungo

quoting_mungo Well-Known Member

I could swear I'd seen links to group accounts for babyfurs on mainsite in profiles, but of course now that I go looking for them I've no idea where they might have been. There IS an account "babyfurs" but the last shout on the profile is like a year old. I'm sure browsing babyfur art and checking the recipients' and/or artists' profiles you could find a more active one.

@Sergei Sóhomo That is not an appropriate response and you should know better. Knock it off, mister.

Lcs likes this.
  5. PlusThirtyOne

PlusThirtyOne What DOES my username mean...?

[​IMG] :V​
    On topic: We used to have a few babyfurs on FAF. As for the main site, i don't even see a lot of baby art; at least not as much as i used to see. i DO, however, see a LOT of babyfur art on sites like inkbunny. i would guess FurAffinity's rule changes on under-age art probably did away with some percentage of artists. -Which, depending on your taste in art can either be a good or a bad thing. Not every furbaby likes/draws that sort of stuff but artists prefer to post all or post nothing. Even if adult art isn't their focus, they'd rather post their artwork somewhere they can share eeeeeeeverything. Thus, mass migration of artists from FurAffinity to other sites.

6. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Try babyfur.me or see what adisc has to offer.

7. Sergei Sóhomo

Hey now, it was a simple and polite no Ms. Mungo and I respectfully disagree with such crass criticism that is quite frankly, unwarranted

Yakamaru and Wolveon like this.
  8. Ryu Deacon

Ryu Deacon Director of Furry Statistics

Shouting/Yelling at the top of your lungs like some stadium goer is not polite >_>

9. Sergei Sóhomo

Now my child, who ever said I was yelling? It was simply a "no" with a bit of gusto

Yakamaru likes this.
  10. quoting_mungo

quoting_mungo Well-Known Member

Get on topic or get out. If you can't help OP with their question, or suggest reasonable ways they might go about obtaining that information themselves, you don't need to be posting in this thread.

11. Aspen1994

Aspen1994 Babyfur :3

I'm a little late to the party.... But I'm a babyfur. ^^ I'm not sure about a group on here.. I wish there was one as well. I know there's definitely quite a few of babyfur artists on FA though!

12. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

Oh, cool. Somebody helped the OP. And here I was about to post a mile-long list of potential other forums... not needed anymore. Besides, I saw your cute little avatar holding its Mountain Dew, and completely lost my shaq because it's so freaking cute...

13. Aspen1994

Aspen1994 Babyfur :3

Thanks! I don't remember who did the art.. It was someone in a furry art group on Facebook though I remember that much. I'd definitely be willing to send some links of my favorite babyfur artists to OP through a PM. Or I could list them here.. His preference.