Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Cyrsynik, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyrsynik

Cyrsynik In The Land Where Dragons Rule

Hello staff,

I have tried reaching you through email to do this but after getting no response I was pointed in this direction. I sent my original appeal some 6 months ago, and just never got a response at all.

I am appealing my ban from the site because well, one I don't really know why I was banned to begin with, and also because it has been quite a length of time since my ban and I feel that it should be time to lift it. I would greatly appreciate it to have it back, especially since it's easier to keep track of our local meets and events here.

If you could, please un-ban my account from the site. Thank you.

-Cyrsynik

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  2. Ozriel

Ozriel Inglorious Bastard

I would take the time and look for any admins on this forum and PM directly. The site admins on this forum have their names listed in Blue.

3. Arshes Nei

Arshes Nei Masticates in Public

4. CerbrusNL

CerbrusNL I am legion, for we are many.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't reverse that ban for you.
    The ban reason states that you ignored the warnings you've previously gotten with a temp ban.

If there's anything unclear about the ban reason that's shown in the notification, please send me a PM, as ban reasons aren't of public concern.

5. MysticDemon

MysticDemon New Member

Im new here and I just woke and found out that I was suspended for putting the wrong tag on a pic. First of the pic was not showing nudity of any kind and i still got suspended. Secondly it was pic that was posted about almost a year ago. Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on? I'm new to all of this

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  6. jayhusky

jayhusky Well-Known Member

Please see FA's COC Section 2.5 for appropriate steps to take.

Also, could @Dragoneer come and lock thread, as thread was 5 years old before necropost.

7. quoting_mungo

quoting_mungo Administrator Staff Member

Ban appeals are not done through the forums, and have not been for a long time.
    Your suspension message should include instructions for appealing the action taken against you.

Locking thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.