Best video game music?

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by Jafoob, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Crimson_Steel17

Crimson_Steel17 The night is my solace; the day is my prime

Robocop Loader screen, Commodore 64. Go retro or go home on this list.

2. Dewclaw Silvertail

Dewclaw Silvertail Alpha of RiSk Gaming (PS4)

Tbh I think Killing Floor 2 music is quite good if you are a heavy metal fur like me,

that link takes you to a youtube video in which has all of the music from the game

3. Pinecat

Pinecat Tired

Honestly, the entire soundtrack is fantastic. But hands down this one helps me calm down the most:

Dewclaw Silvertail likes this.
  4. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

I feel lame for mentioning this, but I never get tired of the OST from the Pokemon games. Especially for the GBA games.

BloodyBonez87 likes this.
  5. Novak

Novak Engineer of Things

I thought Valiant Hearts had a beautiful soundtrack.

6. Iovic

Iovic New Member

7. FluffyShutterbug

Oh! Shoulda mentioned! Did anyone ever hear the OST from Spyro the Dragon (1998)? I believe that the soundtrack was produced by one of the members of the band, The Police.

8. Tezzy Fur

Tezzy Fur Active Member

NES Mega man 2. Tezzy Fur out (mic drop)

9. voxuan

voxuan New Member

I would like to introduce you a music game today with $0
    I make sure that you must pay to have it from Google Play and specially it is very interesting and helps you relax
    Try it
    CC Music Stream Apps

10. Randomrock

Randomrock New Member

11. BloodyBonez87

BloodyBonez87 New Member

@CynicalCirno, Night of nights is one of my fave songs ever, but that's not relaxing at all. Great music to listen to for intense boss fights.
    A relaxing song that I love is the floraroma town theme from Pokemon D/P and Platinum.

CynicalCirno likes this.
  12. BloodyBonez87

BloodyBonez87 New Member

Why do you feel lame for mentioning it? I was a pokemon fanatic when I was a little kid so they bring back a lot of good memories. I already posted floaroma town's theme in this thread.

FluffyShutterbug likes this.
  13. FluffyShutterbug

I love the Floaroma Town theme. Especially the night version of it. <3

14. Whytzer

Whytzer New Member

15. Kezi Avdiivka

Kezi Avdiivka Active Member

16. CynicalCirno

CynicalCirno Hello

It's a part of an album called "Touhou En Strike" by Cool&Create, a circle that mainly dabbles in arrangements of Touhou game music. This circle's style is very upbeat. I recently mail-ordered another album of them, "Touhou Strike", which contains some of the songs of the former-mentioned album, but sadly not "Night of Nights".

I remember the Floarama town theme! I haven't played Pokemon ever since Pearl and Platinum. Is this theme in triple time? A very tranquil theme.

17. Wild-Fantasy-Run

Wild-Fantasy-Run Insert Clever Answer Here

This is the best I could come up with from the old days, its from Legend of Zelda Links Awakening. It isn't that "relaxing", but back then I used to love chilling in the same area as Marin as she sang, just to get away from all the monsters and bullshit. As far as new school stuff I could pull a relaxing song from anything, even a horror game like silent hill. Well maybe I am exaggerating.

18. Wollymon

Wollymon baaaad boy

I like the Payday 2 soundtrack, but this is my favorite ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)