Request: Can I please get some anthro art?

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by PrettyRex, May 19, 2017.

1. PrettyRex

PrettyRex New Member

I've just recently been gifted a character that doesn't have any anthro art. If you feel inclined to, can you draw some for me, pretty please? I can feasibly do a trade if you'd prefer to get something out of it, but I can only write stories. I wanna be a great artist someday but I can't get into it atm. :(

I'd like her to be roughly 20-21 years old, and a Wolf/Fox mix (not sure what the original species was, but I'd like her to be a mix of Wolf and Fox). Otherwise, I don't care what kind of art it is (so long as it remains SFW). Seeing as I'm requesting this, I feel I shouldn't be too picky over many specifics, and I don't mind if you're not a super great artist, either! I just ask that you have fun with drawing her, should you choose to!

Posting the pictures I have asap.

EDIT: Here they are!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. Vyyan

Vyyan When thunder rolls, thunder butter- old proverb

Hi! I could possibly make you something! I mainly do traditional art and, due to the fact that my mobile phone hates me, i can only post it to Instagram or email it. But if you'd be willing to deal with that, you can find some examples of my work here: Magnum frates spectat te (@xdeer.pantsx) • Instagram photos and videos
    Let me know if you'd like me to draw you something!

PrettyRex likes this.
  3. PrettyRex

PrettyRex New Member

I'd love it if you did something for me! But, that's completely up to you!