Can someone draw me my fursona in Carebear form?

Discussion in 'Fursona Discussion' started by ZozotheFerret, May 27, 2017.

1. Wanted my fursona in Carebear form but not sure who would be willing to do it. Basically a ref or something. Respond if interested. :)

2. lycheefreeze

lycheefreeze A tiny soft

Are you looking for free art or are you willing to pay? I'm open for paid commissions only.

3. Paid.

4. lycheefreeze

lycheefreeze A tiny soft

Do you have a ref already or at least a written description? What sort of art are you looking for? Like a reference sheet?

5. I think just a full body shot of him as a care bear. Here is the ref. [​IMG]

lycheefreeze likes this.
  6. lycheefreeze

lycheefreeze A tiny soft

Very cute. I'll be happy to do a full body with flat color for $20usd, or shaded for 30.

ZozotheFerret likes this.
  7. Thank you! I could do the $30. I want to look like Bright Heart Raccon but as a ferret and the belly badge to have the sun from a ouija board. The ouija thing is part of my fursona. :3

8. Please continue to message me on either Kik or Telegram if you are able to. It's easier for me there. Kik: zozotheferret Telegram: PyroBlastGuy

9. lycheefreeze

lycheefreeze A tiny soft

I can definitely do that. I'll message you my paypal info. I only ask for half the payment before, and then the other half after the commission is completed. Is that alright? Of course I won't say no if you'd pay the whole thing up front, I don't touch commission money until my client gets the final product.

Edit// Don't have Kik or Telegram, can I message you here?

10. pastelpawpads

pastelpawpads New Member

idk if this is still open but!! i think i have the perfect style to draw carebears lol, it'd be $7 for a fullbody ;0
    feel free to ignore!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Nice art!

Dongding likes this.
  12. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

^^

13. Ambriel

Ambriel New Member

Hey mate, not sure if this is still open, but I'd love to do this for you.
    I have different prices depending on how you want it colored, but here's some of my stuff!
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]