Can you help me get my first fursuit and support my YouTube Channel?

Discussion in 'Fursuiting & Costuming' started by Relyt, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Relyt

Relyt New Member

I'm no longer asking for help on a fursuit, I figured it would be best to try and do it on my own like the majority of the fandom. But if you want to check out my youtube channel and help it grow by subscribing, that would be amazing!

www.youtube.com: Blu Studios

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  2. Kellan Meig'h

Kellan Meig'h Kilted Coder

Well, good luck with this. I've heard of many strange things being asked for on GoFundMe, like a motorcycle payment, trombone lessons and a trip to Branson, Missouri to see a particular country performer but I think helping buy a fursuit is a first.

Do we get to collectively pick the species, builder and colors?

3. Relyt

Relyt New Member

I really want the fursuit to be unique to me and be something that I designed. But I do have two fursona's that I'm trying to decide over, so I guess which ever fursona is the most liked by my supporters I'll choose that one. I'll post a picture of the second one once i finish drawing it but here is the first one.

Attached Files:

4. Relyt

Relyt New Member

The second fursona more closely represents my channel art on my youtube channel, Blu Studios. I'll try to have the suit version finished by sunday. I'm kind of busy right now with college exams, education first :)!

5. Relyt

Relyt New Member

As for the builder I'm open for suggestions, I've got my eye on the phoenix nest, stuffed panada studios, or made fur you.

6. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox I'm Delightfully Awkward :3

The last time a furry succeeded with a GoFundMe to commissions a fursuit, he was practically shunned then exiled from the fandom. I noticed you do offer some compensation for donations, but I don't see enough incentive why anyone would donate given the nature of the item. A fursuit is a luxury item, not a privilege, and we all have to earn the things we want; this is probably not the best way to go about it.

Get a job, save yourself the stress...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Wolveon and Relyt like this.
  7. racoondevil

racoondevil Minogue be my furname, hello!

I kinda laughed, but only because I joined 24 hours after you apearantly did. Good luck with the funds to get your fursuit, wherever they come from. Keep in mind you can still be a furry, even if its just owning the tail and ears for a while.

8. Relyt

Relyt New Member

I totally respect your opinion, maybe I should approach this differently. Also thanks for warning me about the last time someone did what I'm attempting, I surely don't want to be exiled, lol. I guess it would feel a lot better to earn a fursuit or attempt making one myself. Also I do get get a job whenever I can when college isn't in the way. But 90% of it goes towards my education and daily life expenses. It might take forever to save up for a suit but at least I would have done it the right way! Thanks for the advice, my go fund me is going down today. Comments like yours truly show how each fury looks out for one another :) !

9. Dere we go, and subscribed, and done!