Carnivore or Herbivore?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dongding, Nov 12, 2017 at 12:05 PM.

?

Are you a carnivore or a herbivore

1. Carnivore

47.1%
  2. Herbivore

5.9%
  3. Omnivore (The least fun answer...)

41.2%
  4. Voraphile

5.9%
  1. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

I was thinking about the lunch I packed today and how the camp I stay at where I work doesn't have a very good selection. The only positive thing I can say about it is they always have lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, which is what I usually end up packing. I've grown to love them now, whereas I used to just hate them.

What are your guys' preferences?

2. Crimcyan

Crimcyan Im fox now, BAMBOOZLED

VORE ALL THE FOOODS
    giphy (5).gif

3. -..Legacy..-

-..Legacy..- Sergal Mafia :P

80/20 Carnivore/Herbivore.

You left out the almighty vending machine at work, and that would bring the numbers closer to:

80/15/5 Carn/Vendy/Herb

4. Yakamaru

Yakamaru I stubbed my log on a car!

I love my meat, man. I also love veggies and fruits.

I chose carnivore because I love meat over everything else.

Dongding likes this.
  5. Jay98

Jay98 Active Member

My species is a man-eating goat from a computer game.
    I suppose that if i were to be in full character i'd be carnivore however my standpoint on the meat industry when all things considered is that it is one of the worst cruelties sentient life has ever imagined. However i came to a realization a long time ago that some things no matter how hard you try cannot be changed. So I'm a guilty meat eater because I see no reason why i should put myself out for no cause. you could say that its for a statement or personal distaste but not even in one individual case would you affect anything. even if 100 people just suddenly stopped eating meat it would affect so little of the sale of the product it would simply be divided among the stock and the same amount of meat and animals killed would just be spread over a smaller batch of product. You would literally affect nothing.
    For that reason I still eat meat though i know it's wrong. Until we have the power to actually change this fact.
    However, should someone be looking to make a meal of me or my friends you'rte going to find your meat a little tougher than you expect i dare say raw even. Don't pick a fight with man-eating goat, we are unscrupulous and terribly violent where vengeance is considered. Lest not forget that my horns are your crotch height and i have the ability to chew you open from the inside.

Dongding and -..Legacy..- like this.
  6. Scales42

Scales42 MLG Snake

meat and fruit,
    never was a veggie guy

Dongding likes this.
  7. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

I like both. Most people will choose omnivore, but there's nutritionally apathetic people and vegetarians out there too that lie heavily on either side so I want to see who's doing which.

Edit: @Jay98 It's refreshing to see a realistic opinion of the meat industry for once. I share the view mostly because of humanity's unrelenting assault on itself and the planet, being simply the way things are. Just enjoy the ride and cross your fingers for your kids' sake. In your case it would be a literal "kid" hur hur...

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017 at 12:59 PM
  8. Sarcastic Coffeecup

Sarcastic Coffeecup Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Obviously we are all omnivores (unless you've allergies), but I chose carnivore since without meat, food is dull and without veggies it's fine.

Astusthefox and Dongding like this.
  9. Junkerfox

Junkerfox Bacon gives me a Lard on

MEAT!! GOTTA HAVE MY MEAT!

Open_Mind, Ramjet556 and Dongding like this.
  10. Dongding

Dongding The sheep

That's a very eloquent way to put it.

:3