Free Art: Cartoony Style, Need some Practice

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by MissMal, Jun 10, 2017.

1. MissMal

MissMal Fish Mom

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    kidchameleon likes this.
  2. Lunith

Lunith Your Local Neighbourhood Centaur

3. WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1 King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Havent gotten anything with Mason's new design, here they are! www.furaffinity.net: Mason Bay by WolfnightV4X1

I can request some pose ideas or concepts if you like!

I can do art as well and all my work is on that account so if you're up to it let me know who/what you want in return!

Thanks!

4. Mew2MewTwo

Mew2MewTwo Yard yare daze....

If you want, you can attempt my Behemoth fursona:

5. kidchameleon

kidchameleon Active Member

6. featherw0lf

featherw0lf Lovable Dorky Werewolf

7. SwirlJelly

SwirlJelly DogLizard

8. Fotoh

Fotoh Member

9. It'sBlitz

It'sBlitz Pilot in training

Here's my ref, if you still want to do it
    [​IMG]

10. MissMal

MissMal Fish Mom

Feel free to draw my sona in return if you want (You don't have too though) :D I like your puppo www.furaffinity.net: Chammy by MissMal

11. kidchameleon

Oh my gosh he looks so awesome!! Thank you!! :D Just got back home from a meet and likely to be asleep for the next... lot of hours, but I'll definitely return the favour - though it probably won't be quite as good XD Do you have a particular colour scheme in mind character-wise, or would you just like line-art/something monochrome?

12. MissMal

MissMal Fish Mom

13. MissMal

MissMal Fish Mom

Line or monochrome is fine. Still deciding on the specifics for her currently.

14. Lunith

Lunith Your Local Neighbourhood Centaur

15. FluffyShutterbug

FluffyShutterbug A Foxy Femboy Photographer

16. kidchameleon

Graphics tablet is being annoying so wasn't able to do much, but I'll give it another go for you when it fixes itself :)

Attached Files:

17. MissMal

MissMal Fish Mom

Tablets can be a hassel a lot of the time lol and Ahhhh it's already really cute!!!

18. kidchameleon

Glad you like it so far :) Yeah, mine is being a nightmare recently - keeps losing all but the most basic functionality and then just returning to normal for no real reason xD And I'm basically lost without pressure sensitivity and the ability to pan =/

19. MissMal

MissMal Fish Mom

If it's wacom then you'll probably have to re-install the tablet driver. I have the driver set up on my desktop cause every now and then it acts up but running the driver set up will almost always fix it though sometimes you have to restart and sometimes you don't and other time you have to install like 3 times while restarting the comp. Wacom is super finicky :x

kidchameleon likes this.
  20. kidchameleon

Okay, for some reason the forum's refusing to let me upload a pic but I got my tablet working again so there's a shiny new version of my doodle on FurAffinity for you lol.

www.furaffinity.net: Mal Mal by kidchameleon

21. KiokuChan

KiokuChan Active Member