Free Art: Chibi

Discussion in 'Art Exchange and Trades' started by fralea, Dec 6, 2017.

1. fralea

fralea Active Member

Hi! I want to practice drawing chibis.

1. Please leave a reference of your character, it can be any gender, any body type and any species. Humans, furries, monsters, taurs... probably not ferals though.

2. If there is something inaccurate about your reference just leave a note about it in your comment.

3. Say something your character likes to do (reading, swimming, tennis, etc). That way I have something to base the pose off of :)

I think I'm just going to do one, and so if multiple people are interested I'll pick the character that I think looks the most fun.

Example:

[​IMG]

P.S. If you have any suggestions for how I can make my chibis cuter/better, please check out my other thread and leave a reply: forums.furaffinity.net: Chibis

Happy holidays!

ThyBlackReaper likes this.
  2. wolvykasu

wolvykasu Gijinka lover

3. Wollymon

Wollymon Hug machine

4. Belatucadros

Belatucadros Sláinte chugat!

I've got two characters for you to choose from if you're interested! Both of these characters play Uilleann pipes, so if you're ok with doing something a little more complex, search the instrument! Just standing is fine as well. Thanks!

Attached Files:

5. GigaBit

GigaBit A hyperactive computer lovin' nerd.

6. fearlesstiger

fearlesstiger Dreamslayer

Well why not, could be interesting.
    [​IMG]
    I just colored an official digital coloring sheet so the reference is pretty generic.

7. Tao

Tao Hare Boi

Here's a reference of my character! The only inaccuracy is that my character has somewhat of a girly figure.

For the activity, he likes to hike!

www.furaffinity.net: Water bear by Faris

Watched ya on FA too!

8. Zerohi

Zerohi The South African Dutchie

9. NovaSwiftBrony

NovaSwiftBrony Artist in the work

I wouldn't mind getting something sfw for my C-boy fursona. Maybe a cute blush with a finger on their mouth.
    [​IMG]

10. Rimna

Rimna Far from the madding crowd

11. quietinthepeanutgallery

quietinthepeanutgallery go cry emo kid!

Ah your cheebs are super cute! <3 He's kind of a self proclaimed party animal even though he's a huge dweeb. He's especially partial to going to stuff like rock/punk concerts!
    I don't have him in any bottoms in the full body but shorts are fine if you think it'd look better! :'D

Attached Files:

12. Tlacamela

Tlacamela Member

What about one of my raptoress?

Here.

Also she really likes her weapons, and take like hours to keep them in shape. :v

13. Battle Foxxo

Battle Foxxo Member

I have my small angel character! This is the closest I have to a ref sheet for him. One thing he loves is reading [​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. fralea

fralea Active Member

Thank you kindly! ^^
    If people are wondering, I haven't started yet, I will probably be drawing the cheeb tomorrow. (hopefully) But all y'alls characters are so cool and cute, it will be hard to pick just one!

15. Bedlams

Bedlams 'Cause sanity is boring

16. Rant

Rant Haters Gonna Hate

[​IMG]
    She likes swimming and eating Tuna nagiri!

17. lockaboss

lockaboss hi how are you...just kidding i dont care

could you do this guy
    having some fun thats not meant to be/sound sexual

Attached Files:

18. fralea

fralea Active Member

Okay, I couldn't resist the challenge of doing the pipes, I thought that was so cool! Let me know if I made any mistakes, especially with the instrument since I'm not familiar with it. I tried though /w\

Send me a PM if you want me to send you the high res version.

[​IMG]

19. ThyBlackReaper

ThyBlackReaper Demonic Werewolf Floof

-Username @ ( ThyBlackReaper DA and FA)
    -Ref: Artwork Gallery for ThyBlackReaper -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
    -Artistic Freedom
    He likes to work out, drink alcohol, smoke, eat ramen, sky watch, fight, watch anime, game
    thanks for the chance, love your art!

20. Belatucadros

Holy crap I love it! Great job on the pipes too, espessially since you're not familiar with them. Technically the chanter (thing with the finger holes) would be placed on the other leg next to the drones, but now I'm just being picky; and I barely notice it myself, so don't worry about it! Thanks so much!

21. fralea

fralea Active Member

Darnit! This should be better now I think ^w^

[​IMG]

Belatucadros likes this.
  22. Belatucadros

Perfect! Thanks for taking the extra time! :3

fralea likes this.
  23. fralea

fralea Active Member

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it .u.
    And thank you for pointing out that little mistake. Its exactly the type of thing someone who plays the instrument or is familiar with it would notice right away, but is easy for other people to miss haha.

Belatucadros likes this.